PDA

View Full Version : NEW CHIEF CHEESE IN HIALEAH

07-25-2007, 09:13 AM
NEW CHIEF COMMING SOON

(IA)RETIRED CAPT. FROM CITY OF MIAMI (TIMMY'S BROTHER)

STATES "I PLAN ON CLEANING HOUSE, AND MAKEN HIALEAH NUMBER ONE IN THE STATE. FURTHER MORE NEW BLK AND WHITES TO TAKE HOME ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN HIALEAH. LAST BUT NOT LEAST U CAN SPEAK SPANISH ON THE RADIO NO MORE ENGLISH"

07-25-2007, 09:20 AM
NEW CHIEF COMMING SOON

STATES "I PLAN ON CLEANING HOUSE, AND MAKEN HIALEAH NUMBER ONE IN THE STATE. FURTHER MORE NEW BLK AND WHITES TO TAKE HOME ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN HIALEAH. LAST BUT NOT LEAST U CAN SPEAK SPANISH ON THE RADIO NO MORE ENGLISH" I LIKE THE SOUND OF SPANISH ON THE RADIO... I HOPE FAA AND FDLE DONT MIND

07-25-2007, 01:43 PM
DUMBASS!!!!! It's the FCC!!!!!

07-25-2007, 03:15 PM
The FFA!!!LMAO!! I guess he means it for our helicopter unit!!

07-25-2007, 06:11 PM
hahaha FAA, hahaha ignorant fool. Federal Communication Commission (FCC).

07-25-2007, 08:07 PM
NEW CHIEF COMMING SOON

STATES "I PLAN ON CLEANING HOUSE, AND MAKEN HIALEAH NUMBER ONE IN THE STATE. FURTHER MORE NEW BLK AND WHITES TO TAKE HOME ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN HIALEAH. LAST BUT NOT LEAST U CAN SPEAK SPANISH ON THE RADIO NO MORE ENGLISH"

I heard an MDPD guy might be the one! Stay tuned!

07-26-2007, 04:27 AM
Are you guys serious?Hey you guys need to stop making rumors.

07-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Are you guys serious?Hey you guys need to stop making rumors. Sorry pal, we don't make rumors; if anything, we spread them!

07-27-2007, 03:13 AM
You guys rock in HIALEAH. We are praying for you guys. We are gong through the same caca in the north end. No one with balls. COVER ME…………………

07-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Okay, let us be honest with our selves. Only one person has the attitudinal capacity to replace -- no -- for the man cannot be replaced! Let us say, try to fill his shoes. That person is non other than our good friend Mr. Concepcion, COS! Whom better?

07-31-2007, 01:16 AM
ooooh yeah...unfortunately I think Concepcion is really
Danny B......

08-05-2007, 04:22 AM
ooooh yeah...unfortunately I think Concepcion is really
Danny B......

Much I believe he's capable, there's one problem: Everything posted so far by ****cepcion has been spelled properly and grammatically correct. That rules out Danny B who once spelled "bra" wrong on an A form.

08-06-2007, 05:14 PM
whenever i complain about my job all i have to do is read this post and all my worries disapear. i remember when hpd was the s.... best work conditions, brass etc. what the hell happened......i'll tell u what happened.....havana happened. case closed. macho in fighting..ju know meng.....

08-10-2007, 04:00 AM
You guys rock in HIALEAH. We are praying for you guys. We are gong through the same caca in the north end. No one with balls. COVER ME…………………

OUR CACA IS STEAMING AND IS SMELLS WORSE THAN YOURS! YOU GUYS ARE LITTLE GREEDY PIRATES UP NORTH. WE DO REAL POLICE WORK OVER HERE. CALL MEL GIBSON HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE YOU SOME CHICHARONES. ALA CAPA TU

08-15-2007, 03:23 PM
The new guy is none other than Councilman Adan-Hernandez, aka The Rock. The reason 100 hasn't retired yet is they are waiting for A-H's term to be up. In a pinch, 5000 might make DC Aguilera the Acting Chief until A-H can make the move.

He's spent his time on the City Council making friends and influencing people. Say what you will, but the guy has always been a skilled politician. He didn't get as high as he did in the department by being a good cop, tu sabe?

I don't like it much, but it can't be any worse than the current regime.

08-15-2007, 03:34 PM
It can't get any worse? Look at the case with our mayor. Granted we got a couple of incentives in the recent contract, so small I needed a magnifying glass mind you... But look at what else we have because of the new mayor. A Lt. with revenge on his mind, IA in full force, DARE dismantled... Anything else? At least with Bolaρos we know what to expect. With Team "A" as the new 100, we'll all baker out due to his bi-polar disorders

08-15-2007, 08:15 PM
That besaculo will have Herman and his crew running the Dept.
Be carefull what you wish for.

08-23-2007, 06:35 PM
WAKE UP YO ALL.

100 is very bad and team A will be even worse. I can't believe that I am admitting that there is someone worse that that scumbag Roly. Bit it's true O.A will be worse if he's the neww 100.

By the way get ready for this 100 to stay a few more years. With his another 3 yeras he will get 69% of his 160K salary and not the present 60% of 135K. He's your's for about three more years.

LEAVE NOW WHILE YOU CAN. Stop praying for Mark to be the next Chief and sticking it out. Remember what happened to Cuba, hell that whole country and all of those here are still waiting for that F to die.

08-25-2007, 08:52 PM
The writing is on the wall. Disregard it at your own risk. :evil: