PDA

View Full Version : Does Jenne Read this site

07-24-2007, 04:01 AM
It would be interseting to know if KJ actually takes the time to look at this site. Does anyone know???

07-24-2007, 11:30 AM
No, I don't.

07-24-2007, 03:12 PM
It would be interseting to know if KJ actually takes the time to look at this site. Does anyone know???

I've heard from inside that some of the brass is upset with some/most of the posts. I think most of us would agree that there is a lot of whining and excess negativity = but this is also a place to vent annonymously.

Much of what is written is accurate but some is out in left field. I would think that the posts they dislike most are the ones that are well written and factual, and not just a rant.

Any supervisor or manager that has taken yhe "appropriate disciplinary action" on someone could find their name and reputation disparaged if someone thinks of it and wants to. I've seen some names mentioned that have had good careers and are well respected by most but some one has it in for them and writes up a story....

Keep it real, keep it factual, and keep the negative emotions under control and someone will read it and maybe some action gets taken if called for.

04-30-2008, 01:39 AM
According to the Bureau of Prisons website, inmates get five hours of Internet access a week and can earn up to four extra hours for extra duty or volunteer efforts. I wonder what name Inmate Jenne posts under????

04-30-2008, 01:40 AM
According to the Bureau of Prisons website, inmates get five hours of Internet access a week and can earn up to four extra hours for extra duty or volunteer efforts. I wonder what name Inmate Jenne posts under????

04-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Dexter M :twisted:

05-06-2008, 09:23 AM

Jenne posts under the screen name Iceman.

05-07-2008, 11:57 PM
[quote="Dexter M":1xmv88l3]According to the Bureau of Prisons website, inmates get five hours of Internet access a week and can earn up to four extra hours for extra duty or volunteer efforts. I wonder what name Inmate Jenne posts under????

Jenne posts under the screen name Iceman.[/quote:1xmv88l3]

Word has it that Jenne is in administrative confinement for his own protection.

05-13-2008, 02:29 AM
[quote="Dexter M":3l6qhgvi]According to the Bureau of Prisons website, inmates get five hours of Internet access a week and can earn up to four extra hours for extra duty or volunteer efforts. I wonder what name Inmate Jenne posts under????

Word has it that Jenne is in administrative confinement for his own protection.[/quote:3l6qhgvi]

05-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Will be home soon

[quote="Dexter M":1vometl1]According to the Bureau of Prisons website, inmates get five hours of Internet access a week and can earn up to four extra hours for extra duty or volunteer efforts. I wonder what name Inmate Jenne posts under????

Word has it that Jenne is in administrative confinement for his own protection.[/quote:1vometl1]