PDA

View Full Version : SHAFTED-- did it happen to you.... YET???

07-23-2007, 03:41 AM
I have been here for many years. I was shafted early in my career for no good reason and I paid the price by being transferred to a punishment district. I later developed a friend that went to bat for me and helped me to turn a tragedy into a triumph. I would be interested to hear of anyone that had a similar experience happen to them while working here.

07-24-2007, 01:15 AM
I have been here for many years. I was shafted early in my career for no good reason and I paid the price by being transferred to a punishment district. I later developed a friend that went to bat for me and helped me to turn a tragedy into a triumph. I would be interested to hear of anyone that had a similar experience happen to them while working here.

I am also a survivor of discipline transfer, I was transferred after a incident involving a city politician. Not only was I transferred, I was removed from a specialty unit by the district I was transferred to. After some time I was given a second chance and reassigned to the best job this agency has. Keep the faith, some times sh!t happens and after it was all said and done I wouldn’t have change a thing.

07-27-2007, 07:30 AM
I experienced a transfer that was supposed to be a punishment and it actually turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me here. I was never so successful until after I got out from underneath the suits that wanted my badge so bad they could smell it.

07-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Who hasn't been, Misery. Upon Misery, Co workers, Dispathcer ex-wife,,,all her old boyfriends,,,the suits and bosses. Don't miss any of the crap. Retire, move on and enjoy life. Don't let them get you down and ruin your family, life and health. See yah at Sun Up. The check comes the first of the month, direct deposit, I am a free man I can think what I want, do what I want when where how and why I want. Life is good.

07-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Not me, but several friends at PEV//They are being transferred like hot cakes, I believe they are retaliation transfers>>>>>>>>and they can't come back and do OT, that's really sh___Y!!!!!!!!! :evil: :twisted: a__ H____!

07-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Although I never got the shaft as far as being transferred, I was denied a "sure thing" to go into a specialty unit. My competition, who although was qualified, knew the right people and hence got the spot. I have since resigned and gone on to another agency. I have never been happier. Believe it or not, there actually are agencies that have a brotherhood. They all have their problems, but I was so miserable I almost got out of law enforcement altogether. I couldn't be happier, and have never regretted the move. :lol:

08-03-2007, 12:22 AM
I started my career back in 95. A certain SGT hated me in D10. FINE. I have moved around alot, and found happiness in my current district. I don't know how some of these crap supervisors can even look in the mirror. And just think they are husbands, wives, moms and dads. Maybe one day your kid will be denied because of some crap supervisor that has a hard one for you.

Direct Deposit

:lol:

01-12-2009, 11:43 PM
I started my career back in 95. A certain SGT hated me in D10. FINE. I have moved around alot, and found happiness in my current district. I don't know how some of these crap supervisors can even look in the mirror. And just think they are husbands, wives, moms and dads. Maybe one day your kid will be denied because of some crap supervisor that has a hard one for you.

Direct Deposit

:lol:

happened to me...........................i got thrown out of NYC :devil: ...............i really got shafted...........

01-13-2009, 12:03 AM

Now retired, I remember starting this post and was amazed to see someone else had responded. I recall many instances where some sgts played mindless head games with me for whatever reason. But, in the end, I did prevail and became a survivor, as was once quoted to me by former Lt. B. Carter who when asked how he survived all those years at BSO, his reply was, "I'm a survivor". I too decided to use that same mentality to keep the wolves away from the door. Those bad supervisors that had an evil purpose to hurt me were somehow thwarted and it seems that they were stopped from continuing their agendas. Maybe it was my Guardian Angel, maybe it wa just fate, or maybe it was the ghost of Lt. B. Carter that kept those evil sgts. from completing their acts of evil against me.