PDA

View Full Version : Lori Parish 4 Sheriff

07-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Rumor around the courthouse has it that Lori Parish is growing bored with her current position and is thinking about the sheriff's race in 2008.

I think the Lori and Ron Show should stay at the Govermental Center.....

07-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Rumor around the courthouse has it that Lori Parish is growing bored with her current position and is thinking about the sheriff's race in 2008.

No worries mate, there is way too much dirt on both Lori and her sidekick Ron to be a viable pick to be Broward's top cop and wonder boy extrodinairre :snicker:

07-23-2007, 12:39 AM

No worries mate, there is way too much dirt on both Lori and her sidekick Ron to be a viable pick to be Broward's top cop and wonder boy extrodinairre :snicker:

In all actuality, Lori and Ron may have skeletons in their respective closets, but Lori Parish would make a much better Broward County Sheriff that Al Lamberti, Dan Goldberg, or Ken Padowitz. Better to deal with a known quantity than an unknown and untested one.

:wink:

07-23-2007, 01:26 AM
[quote="Judge Dread":pkikect3]Rumor around the courthouse has it that Lori Parish is growing bored with her current position and is thinking about the sheriff's race in 2008.

In all actuality, Lori and Ron may have skeletons in their respective closets, but Lori Parish would make a much better Broward County Sheriff that Al Lamberti, Dan Goldberg, or Ken Padowitz. Better to deal with a known quantity than an unknown and untested one.
Wow, don't you know that using drugs is illegal. There is no way ever that Lori could ever be more qualified for sheriff than Lamberti. Your nickname should be Qualude not McQuay.

:wink:[/quote:pkikect3]

07-23-2007, 06:49 PM
No more , No more civilians running this police force..EVER AGAIN..No Lori Parrish, No ...Get a real damn police officer than can WEAR the BSO uniform ...

07-23-2007, 08:16 PM
[quote="Judge Dread":3lyugyx5]Rumor around the courthouse has it that Lori Parish is growing bored with her current position and is thinking about the sheriff's race in 2008.

:wink:[/quote:3lyugyx5]
Are you the former hot dispatcher from BSO. I never got the chance to tell you but I think that you are on fire babe! :devil:

07-28-2007, 01:56 AM
Jenne has been meeting with a "round-table" of individuals to determine whether he should announce for 2008. Lori Parish is on Jenne's team but will announce her intentions the moment Jenne is out.

07-29-2007, 12:34 AM
The minute a split tail politician takes over BSO, we might as well hand in our guns and run for Georgia like everyone else

07-29-2007, 02:30 AM
The minute a split tail politician takes over BSO, we might as well hand in our guns and run for Georgia like everyone else

SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL THE GOVERNOR.. :shock: ..PLEASE... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

03-20-2008, 02:37 AM
another Lemack supporter......

03-26-2008, 08:48 AM
hey guys think this one through....if she would get us a raise as fast as she upped our property taxes Id vote for her in a minute[/url]

03-27-2008, 03:36 AM
hey guys think this one through....if she would get us a raise as fast as she upped our property taxes Id vote for her in a minute[/url]

me too ! :))) LORI, LORI, LORI, LORI
:P :P :P

03-30-2008, 01:56 AM

me too ! :))) LORI, LORI, LORI, LORI
:P :P :P

You gotta be kidding, right?

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 02:10 AM
A blast from the past...

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 02:45 PM
whatever became of lawrence "chris" roberts???????

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 08:21 PM
whatever became of lawrence "chris" roberts???????

Roberts died years ago:
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-lawrence-chris-roberts-obit-20150916-story.html