PDA

View Full Version : Custody

07-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Does anyone know of a GOOD attorney regarding child custody?

07-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Check with /// edited out by mod 418 /// is divorced and has kids with two different women (as far as he knows). I am sure he is well versed!

07-22-2007, 11:43 PM
I wud say, Peter Krotec, John Strickland,Mike Resnick,,,remember you get wht you pay for,,,I have seen each in court, all are bulldogs and will get ya a fair settlement

07-22-2007, 11:49 PM
Check with /// edited out by mod 418 /// is divorced and has kids with two different women (as far as he knows). I am sure he is well versed! are you seriously putting that on here wow way to be a /// edited out by mod 418 ///

07-23-2007, 12:55 AM
I wud say, Peter Krotec, John Strickland,Mike Resnick,,,remember you get wht you pay for,,,I have seen each in court, all are bulldogs and will get ya a fair settlement
Definately Michael Resnick. He gave me the 3rd degree during a depo. He wanted to know who my school teacher was in 3rd grade!!!! :shock:

I disagree that you "get what you pay for" when you hire an attorney; but you'll definately get your moneys worth with Michael Resnick. If he can't win your case, he'll tell you to your face. He thumped dozens of DUI cases out of court. I'm not sure what kind of cases he's doing now, but he's dam good.

07-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know of a GOOD attorney regarding child custody?

Leslie Talbot. She is the best in the 12 circuit. She is certified family att. I won my case hands down. Got custody of my granddaughter over her mother. She charges big bucks, but is well worth every penny. Good Luck.