PDA

View Full Version : MODIFIED SHORTS SUMMER UNIFORM

07-22-2007, 08:05 AM
I as well as many officers on the midnight shift are greatfull for the option of new LT Dangle summer time uniforms. Most of the new timers prefer the low cut and angle shorts, well below their knees,(like some of our handcuffed bruthers) But our OLD Timers much prefer the high cut free breathing, thigh showing form of shorts much preferred by our hero LT Dangle, and LONG TIME OFFICER, NO DET RIGHT. If a nuts nots showin, U aint knowin.

07-23-2007, 09:41 PM
You know I don’t understand you guys, for many many years before your mother was wiping your bare little butt Police Officers around the world did what they had to do and never complained. Now the dept. gets a few (actually more then a few) LAZY officers and it becomes impossible to stand the heat in Florida so you get some shorts my wife wears around the house when were alone. Next your going to stop going 50 because you have to get out of your car, and only respond to calls that are inside when its raining, “Have the delta unit advise on responding to the 4, its raining.” Suck it up and do what YOUR being paid the big bucks for. Sometimes I wonder if police work has gone soft.

07-23-2007, 10:40 PM
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THOSE WE HAVE HIRED IN THE PAST FEW YEARS. OF COURSE WE'VE GOTTEN SOFT.

07-24-2007, 01:20 AM
i like the new shorts

07-24-2007, 02:29 AM
I as well as many officers on the midnight shift are greatfull for the option of new LT Dangle summer time uniforms. Most of the new timers prefer the low cut and angle shorts, well below their knees,(like some of our handcuffed bruthers) But our OLD Timers much prefer the high cut free breathing, thigh showing form of shorts much preferred by our hero LT Dangle, and LONG TIME OFFICER, NO DET RIGHT. If a nuts nots showin, U aint knowin. That's hilarious.

07-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Can you imagine Capt.R wea :roll: ring shorts and a Captain's polo shirt, now that would be great Public relations for the PD

07-25-2007, 04:01 AM
Hey old timer, dumb arse, we are just having fun here and trying make light of all the bull thats put out on these posts. We are not complaining just haveing fun, so change ur diaper and take a nap lo,ololol0olol

07-25-2007, 04:27 AM
Hey old timer, come on partner, it is hot here in south florida and the LT DANGLE shorts that are now available are nice and cool. Especially if you have them hemmed accordingly! HIGH AND TIGHT. And sorry bro. Ive seen your old lady in the same shorts and she just doesnt motivate me enough to stand out in the rain and handle a 44444. lol