PDA

View Full Version : How is it?

07-21-2007, 08:44 PM
How is JSO? What changes would the rank and file like to see? I would love to come up there, but I've been told JSO is doing too good right now. Why not go back to a Sheriff's Office? How is the retirement? Any help would be great

07-23-2007, 11:44 PM
How is JSO? What changes would the rank and file like to see? I would love to come up there, but I've been told JSO is doing too good right now. Why not go back to a Sheriff's Office? How is the retirement? Any help would be great

JSO is a pretty good agency. Right now we are not doing to good finanacially and we are cutting divisions. I wish they would go to a SO again, but no one really knows if they will or not. The retirement is good. You can DROP at 25 at 75% of your original salary.

07-24-2007, 01:24 PM

JSO is a pretty good agency. Right now we are not doing to good finanacially and we are cutting divisions. I wish they would go to a SO again, but no one really knows if they will or not. The retirement is good. You can DROP at 25 at 75% of your original salary.

I wish you'll would go back to an SO also. Is there any hope for this?

07-24-2007, 05:06 PM

Not as far as I can tell....

07-24-2007, 05:06 PM

Not as far as I can tell....