PDA

View Full Version : Contract talks

07-19-2007, 03:53 AM
Why does our admin hate us? I heard they are trying to take away things from us and give us a zero raise? I bet it is just ONE LT. The same ******* who has been here and despises the officers and is jealous of what the union has done. CANNOT wait for this ****** ********* ****** ****** *********** moves on to a night security job at a car dealership.

WE HATE YOU!!!!!!! ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL.

EDITED FOR PERSONAL ATTACKS MOD 182

07-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Well try to remember there are 2 admin members in negotiations and they are equally evil in my opinion. It is beyond my comprehension why you would try so hard to take things away from the people you are to supervise. It is personally disgusting and they should be ashamed. They are not though because they ceased being worthwhile people decades ago.

For the members of this department please remember what these two are doing and give them the amount of respect they deserve NONE!!!!!

07-19-2007, 11:55 AM
The city did NOT offer zero. Please talk with your negotiation team. They did offer very low monetary compensation on a non reoccuring basis. (lump sum amounts). They are attempting to curtail your vacation and extra pay items

The city has concerns and they are attempting to address them.

As far as your assessment of the 2 admin members, you're dead on!

07-22-2007, 07:46 PM
owie

07-23-2007, 12:31 AM
Is it possible to discuss this without the personal attacks? We all know who this is and while it is true only one person in the whole department can stand him, there is no reason to attack him in such a way.

Let's try to be above the child like behavior.

07-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Everyone just Chill!!!. Negotiations are just that, Negotiations! There is no reason to get personal or attack. The union and reps have you in mind and the reps for the city have the city and budget in mind. So, like every time we have met, we try to hash out an agreement. As long as we are negotiating we are moving forward. If and when we hit a roadblock, and I do not see that coming, then we will move forward from there. Rumors and miss information spead like wildfire and only cause problems(And I mean problems for us). Just relax and wait to see what happens. I am not worried nor should you be. Personal beefs are just that. After this is all done, we can sit back and evaluate what was done, said and represented. Then you can draw conclusions from it. We are doing OK right now so please just calm down and wait. 8)

07-23-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm personally ashamed that someone at our dept. is this juvenile to post this. Please act like you have some ethics or personal morals.

I hope I never find out who you are.

07-23-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm personally ashamed that someone at our dept. is this juvenile to post this. Please act like you have some ethics or personal morals.

I hope I never find out who you are.

I agree

07-27-2007, 01:26 AM
sentinel....oh i am so scared, i hope you never find out either....im biting my nails thinking about it

07-27-2007, 07:38 AM
sentinel....oh i am so scared, i hope you never find out either....im biting my nails thinking about it

I dont think he really cares. He was just making a point which someone agreed with.

07-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Carry on cry babies carry on :o

07-28-2007, 03:06 AM
You little spineless twits who hide behind a keyboard are always the same big on talk short on action.

show yourself and see what happens

07-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Who are you? keyboard heroes???

07-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Who are you? keyboard heros???

07-30-2007, 06:14 PM
the LT you spoke so kindly of is out of here in October so you can take a chill pill now.

07-31-2007, 02:39 PM
Chris, thanks for the input

08-01-2007, 02:37 PM
you're welcome but i'm not Chris

08-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Things can get worse....Just remember the grass is never greener on the other side and the next replacement might be a nightmare. Enjoy it while you can. The man is leaving in October........Let him retire in peace and dignity. Just imagine...your next LT might be wearing a "BOWTIE" and loves to crochet. OH MY!!!

08-08-2007, 01:08 AM
I'd rather have him than the current one. It's an upgrade no matter what.