PDA

View Full Version : BSO BRASS WORRIED ABOUT THESE POSTS

07-18-2007, 12:18 AM
BSO Brass are very concerned about this web site and your freedom of expression. A special project has been initiated by IT to try and identify each of you through your IP address, who place a post on this site. They are even considering eliminating BSO from leoaffairs.com web site. This is a perfect example of individuals who want to take away your freedom of expression, which is protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. This is totalitarism at its worse and, if this occurs, all of us should consider filing a lawsuit against all of those responsible for violation of our Fisrt Amendment rights.

05-11-2008, 01:48 PM
BSO Brass are very concerned about this web site and your freedom of expression. A special project has been initiated by IT to try and identify each of you through your IP address, who place a post on this site. They are even considering eliminating BSO from leoaffairs.com web site. This is a perfect example of individuals who want to take away your freedom of expression, which is protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. This is totalitarism at its worse and, if this occurs, all of us should consider filing a lawsuit against all of those responsible for violation of our Fisrt Amendment rights.

The Brass are not afraid of these posts.

05-11-2008, 01:54 PM
I think the silver might be afraid.

05-12-2008, 08:22 AM
Please, the brass is very afraid of these posts. After reading them , what is the general public to think?? We ALL must be a bunch of morones.(I know how to spell, thank you.)

05-12-2008, 08:28 AM

Totalitarianism is a concept used in political science that describes a state that regulates nearly every aspect of public and private sectors. Totalitarian regimes or movements maintain themselves in political power by means of secret police, propaganda disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, personality cults, regulation and restriction of free discussion and criticism, single-party states, the use of mass surveillance, and widespread use of terror tactics.

Totalitarism - IS NOT A REAL WORD

05-12-2008, 09:11 AM

It would be impossible to get an IP address, unless you post from a BSO computer OR this website shares your address. Since this site does not share addresses, BSO can not get mine. Saying that, who cares if they did??!!!?? I can post what I want, where I want on any forum I want off duty.(As long as it is truthful and the rules of the forum are followed.) They can not do anything to me or any one else. BSO has better things to do. If you post from a work computer, they already know that, big deal. I am still waiting for the mass IA invg /. firings.

05-12-2008, 03:42 PM

It would be impossible to get an IP address, unless you post from a BSO computer OR this website shares your address. Since this site does not share addresses, BSO can not get mine. Saying that, who cares if they did??!!!?? I can post what I want, where I want on any forum I want off duty.(As long as it is truthful and the rules of the forum are followed.) They can not do anything to me or any one else. BSO has better things to do. If you post from a work computer, they already know that, big deal. I am still waiting for the mass IA invg /. firings. FDLE is hot on those wanting to be Public Servants and those in office..Democrat or Republican. BSO IA along with the Easter Bunny and Santa are effective in gift giving only situations...now who do they work for? It is going to be Indictments not firings. Stay Safe TP

05-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Come and get me--

SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

05-13-2008, 06:35 AM
[quote="JOHN FLANNERY":2xzk5wjf]BSO Brass are very concerned about this web site and your freedom of expression. A special project has been initiated by IT to try and identify each of you through your IP address, who place a post on this site. They are even considering eliminating BSO from leoaffairs.com web site. This is a perfect example of individuals who want to take away your freedom of expression, which is protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. This is totalitarism at its worse and, if this occurs, all of us should consider filing a lawsuit against all of those responsible for violation of our Fisrt Amendment rights.

It would be impossible to get an IP address, unless you post from a BSO computer OR this website shares your address. Since this site does not share addresses, BSO can not get mine. Saying that, who cares if they did??!!!?? I can post what I want, where I want on any forum I want off duty.(As long as it is truthful and the rules of the forum are followed.) They can not do anything to me or any one else. BSO has better things to do. If you post from a work computer, they already know that, big deal. I am still waiting for the mass IA invg /. firings. FDLE is hot on those wanting to be Public Servants and those in office..Democrat or Republican. BSO IA along with the Easter Bunny and Santa are effective in gift giving only situations...now who do they work for? It is going to be Indictments not firings. Stay Safe TP[/quote:2xzk5wjf]

I'm just curious as to whether or not any of your posts have ever made any kind of sense to anyone. You don't even need to enter a username when you post because everyone can tell it's you by your ridiculous ramblings!!

05-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Tom Brennan come on out you're the next contestant on the lie is right!!!!

Come and get me--

SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF