PDA

View Full Version : BSO BRASS WORRIED ABOUT THESE POSTS

07-18-2007, 12:15 AM
BSO Brass are very concerned about this web site and your freedom of expression. A special project has been initiated by IT to try and identify each of you through your IP address, who place a post on this site. They are even considering eliminating BSO from leoaffairs.com web site. This is a perfect example of individuals who want to take away your freedom of expression, which is protect by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. This is totalitarism at its worse and, if this occurs, all of us should consider filing a lawsuit against all of those responsible for violation of our Fisrt Amendment rights.

12-16-2007, 12:18 AM
:x

12-16-2007, 12:30 AM
BSO Brass are very concerned about this web site and your freedom of expression. A special project has been initiated by IT to try and identify each of you through your IP address, who place a post on this site. They are even considering eliminating BSO from leoaffairs.com web site. This is a perfect example of individuals who want to take away your freedom of expression, which is protect by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. This is totalitarism at its worse and, if this occurs, all of us should consider filing a lawsuit against all of those responsible for violation of our Fisrt Amendment rights.

Every law enofrcement agency and officer/deputy who has tried to sue this site has lost. Opinions; however, cruel they may be, are protected under the U.S. Constitution.

12-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Oh please !!! Birm can not get any IP address without a court order and each department who has tried in the past has lost in court. They can't even fix the laptop in my car, what makes you think they could get my I.P ??? Come get me if you can

12-16-2007, 12:40 AM

Sheriff, This bullshit is not freedom of expression, it's tyrany! Your dumbass deputies don't relize why they have supervisors or a rank like the military! They don't understand that they can't think for therselves. When they do, they get in trouble! Read some of the posting on this site. Your deputies are morons! The Broward County Commission needs to take a good look at the hiring practices of BSO to see how so many morons got into BSO. Far too many morons in your ranks!

if you want to be elected next year, get rid of LEOAffairs.com all together! You have let it piss off some very important people in Broward County that can help or hurt you at election time! The first person running for Sheriff who comes out and denounces LEOAffiars.com will be our next Sheriff! Many are watching to see what you do! Do the right thing and get your moron deputies in line!

12-16-2007, 12:42 AM
Oh please !!! Birm can not get any IP address without a court order and each department who has tried in the past has lost in court. They can't even fix the laptop in my car, what makes you think they could get my I.P ??? Come get me if you can

You see? Another one of those dumbass morons.

12-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Sheriff, This bullshit is not freedom of expression, it's tyrany! Your dumbass deputies don't relize why they have supervisors or a rank like the military! They don't understand that they can't think for therselves. When they do, they get in trouble! Read some of the posting on this site. Your deputies are morons! The Broward County Commission needs to take a good look at the hiring practices of BSO to see how so many morons got into BSO. Far too many morons in your ranks!

if you want to be elected next year, get rid of LEOAffairs.com all together! You have let it piss off some very important people in Broward County that can help or hurt you at election time! The first person running for Sheriff who comes out and denounces LEOAffiars.com will be our next Sheriff! Many are watching to see what you do! Do the right thing and get your moron deputies in line!

It's "Tyranny", "realize", and "themselves".

How does it feel to be corrected by a dumbass? What does that make you?

12-16-2007, 01:11 AM
First of all, BSO command cannot stop anyone from using LEOAFFAIRS off duty. They may not like it but then again very few like them. On duty, yes, you will have a problem. Second, if not on this site then people will find another outlet. Maybe if command took the time to talk with their people, open their eyes to what is really happening, maybe the words on this site might not be so harsh. Remember BSO is built on not making waves. This site creates a tsunami. In most entries there is a bit of truth. Remember if America did not question authority, we would still be British.

12-16-2007, 01:25 AM
[quote="Citizens of Broward Co.":3gnji2y8]Sheriff, This bullshit is not freedom of expression, it's tyrany! Your dumbass deputies don't relize why they have supervisors or a rank like the military! They don't understand that they can't think for therselves. When they do, they get in trouble! Read some of the posting on this site. Your deputies are morons! The Broward County Commission needs to take a good look at the hiring practices of BSO to see how so many morons got into BSO. Far too many morons in your ranks!

How does it feel to be corrected by a dumbass? What does that make you?[/quote:3gnji2y8]

It makes me feel like all Broward County citizens feel! Another BSO deputy throwing his weight around trying to be a big shot egomaniac. Running around exerting his power by tell all of us how wrong we are and how great he is! Doesn't your behavor sound kind of like what the citizens saw from Ken Jenne? You correct me when your entire agency has corruption at just about every level? Remember Mr. Spell Checker and don't ever forget, you all work for the Citizens of Broward County!!! We're tired of our deputies acting like you morons. I think you will make a better spelling teacher than a BSO deputy. Now spell check this moron!

12-16-2007, 01:39 AM
It makes me feel like all Broward County citizens feel! Another BSO deputy throwing his weight around trying to be a big shot egomaniac. Running around exerting his power by tell all of us how wrong we are and how great he is! Doesn't your behavor sound kind of like what the citizens saw from Ken Jenne? You correct me when your entire agency has corruption at just about every level? Remember Mr. Spell Checker and don't ever forget, you all work for the Citizens of Broward County!!! We're tired of our deputies acting like you morons. I think you will make a better spelling teacher than a BSO deputy. Now spell check this moron!

Another satisfied customer.

"behavior"

Don't forget to tip your waiter.

12-16-2007, 01:42 AM
First of all, BSO command cannot stop anyone from using LEOAFFAIRS off duty. They may not like it but then again very few like them. On duty, yes, you will have a problem. Second, if not on this site then people will find another outlet. Maybe if command took the time to talk with their people, open their eyes to what is really happening, maybe the words on this site might not be so harsh. Remember BSO is built on not making waves. This site creates a tsunami. In most entries there is a bit of truth. Remember if America did not question authority, we would still be British.

You guys keep talking about your command staff and how they do or do not like things! You had better be concerned about the citizens of Broward County! Lose their support and all is lost! The Sheriff is a good cop but on election day it will be the good politician that gets ellected. Whoever he is, he will not give a rats ass about you being a deputy! Deputies votes repersent less than .001 of 1 precent of voters in Broward County. His only concern is to please the citizens of Broward County! The sooner all of you relize this the better you will fare! When it come election day, this site and the morons posting on it will be a great embarrassment to the Sheriff's Office and will affect the outcome of the election! I will personally raise $100,000.00 to the first candidate that offers to shut down LEOAffairs.com. That's how embarrased I am to say I live in Broward County! Home of the crooked Sheriff and the moron thug deputies.

12-16-2007, 01:43 AM

"behavior"

You don't get it do you moron?

12-16-2007, 01:50 AM

"behavior"

pwned!!! Fool! LOL

12-16-2007, 01:56 AM

I get the irony of you call me a moron.

Forget about the cost of your recent citation and remember, hugs are free.

12-16-2007, 12:08 PM

OK...first Tyranny is what we just came out of....it was the deputies not thinking for themselves that got some of us fired for fixing stats the way the Dictator wanted them fixed.

2nd...Don't clump all of us in with a few morons who may, or may not be deputies, that write moronic posts on here. Some of us use this site for knowledge, issues and to gauge the morale level of our areas.

Think about that.....that's right, I work in command and I use this to see posts from my staff and gauge what issues they have. It's not my only gauge, but it is a tool.

Now, LEOAffairs.com is a privately run website. If your asking an elected official to create a witchhunt into a private business that isn't violating any laws....I'm pretty sure your 100K isn't going to go to the winning sheriff, because I garauntee you he won't be elected thinking like that.

Now, the sheriff can't shut this site down, but he can block it from being able to be accessed from our computers. Why do you think he doesn't block it? Why do you think the Sheriff allows it to continue?

Maybe he has staff looking at it too. Maybe he is ashamed of a few of the posts, but also realizes there is good information out there if you sift through it. Maybe.....I don't know....I'm just speculating.

I can tell you this, Mr. Citizen.....You can lump all us deputies together based on a few moronic posts you see on this website. But, those posts are probably being committed by that .001 of 1 percent of us, that you refered to us as voters.

You have that luxury of stereotyping deputies in one big group, but you would be the first to yell at us for stereotyping anyone. So sit there with your condescending typing, and your Holier than thou $100K and think you can control, or out think us morons if you want to.....But I'll go to work tomorrow and serve all of the citizens of Broward County the same....despite the fact that one day...it may be your hypocrit a$$ I have to serve.

12-16-2007, 04:30 PM

You guys keep talking about your command staff and how they do or do not like things! You had better be concerned about the citizens of Broward County! Lose their support and all is lost! The Sheriff is a good cop but on election day it will be the good politician that gets ellected. Whoever he is, he will not give a rats ass about you being a deputy! Deputies votes repersent less than .001 of 1 precent of voters in Broward County. His only concern is to please the citizens of Broward County! The sooner all of you relize this the better you will fare! When it come election day, this site and the morons posting on it will be a great embarrassment to the Sheriff's Office and will affect the outcome of the election! I will personally raise $100,000.00 to the first candidate that offers to shut down LEOAffairs.com. That's how embarrased I am to say I live in Broward County! Home of the crooked Sheriff and the moron thug deputies.

I denounce LEOAFFAIRS. When and where can I pick up my check?

12-16-2007, 04:47 PM
[quote="Citizens of Broward Co.":gpfmmfe5]

OK...first Tyranny is what we just came out of....it was the deputies not thinking for themselves that got some of us fired for fixing stats the way the Dictator wanted them fixed.

2nd...Don't clump all of us in with a few morons who may, or may not be deputies, that write moronic posts on here. Some of us use this site for knowledge, issues and to gauge the morale level of our areas.

Think about that.....that's right, I work in command and I use this to see posts from my staff and gauge what issues they have. It's not my only gauge, but it is a tool.

Now, LEOAffairs.com is a privately run website. If your asking an elected official to create a witchhunt into a private business that isn't violating any laws....I'm pretty sure your 100K isn't going to go to the winning sheriff, because I garauntee you he won't be elected thinking like that.

Now, the sheriff can't shut this site down, but he can block it from being able to be accessed from our computers. Why do you think he doesn't block it? Why do you think the Sheriff allows it to continue?

Maybe he has staff looking at it too. Maybe he is ashamed of a few of the posts, but also realizes there is good information out there if you sift through it. Maybe.....I don't know....I'm just speculating.

I can tell you this, Mr. Citizen.....You can lump all us deputies together based on a few moronic posts you see on this website. But, those posts are probably being committed by that .001 of 1 percent of us, that you refered to us as voters.

You have that luxury of stereotyping deputies in one big group, but you would be the first to yell at us for stereotyping anyone. So sit there with your condescending typing, and your Holier than thou $100K and think you can control, or out think us morons if you want to.....But I'll go to work tomorrow and serve all of the citizens of Broward County the same....despite the fact that one day...it may be your hypocrit a$$ I have to serve.[/quote:gpfmmfe5]

Thank you sir.. Great post.. I am glad you are with us. I agree the bashing needs to stop. I for one am guilty of it and will change that behavior... I believe this site if used properly is a great tool to get feed back from the troops. :wink:

12-16-2007, 09:58 PM
[quote="Citizens of Broward Co.":2c9svi0n]

You have that luxury of stereotyping deputies in one big group, but you would be the first to yell at us for stereotyping anyone. So sit there with your condescending typing, and your Holier than thou $100K and think you can control, or out think us morons if you want to.....But I'll go to work tomorrow and serve all of the citizens of Broward County the same....despite the fact that one day...it may be your hypocrit a$$ I have to serve.

Thank you sir.. Great post.. I am glad you are with us. I agree the bashing needs to stop. I for one am guilty of it and will change that behavior... I believe this site if used properly is a great tool to get feed back from the troops. :wink:[/quote:2c9svi0n]

BUMP

12-17-2007, 01:29 AM
I agree with Flannery but just wanted to point one thing out. You cant get two deputies on the same sheet of music much less mobilize a group of deputies to stand up for themselves.

Case in point, the PERC election: 700+ deputies voted for a union thats been giving deputies absolutely nothing in their 14 years of NON-service!!! :x

12-17-2007, 06:30 PM
I agree with Flannery but just wanted to point one thing out. You cant get two deputies on the same sheet of music much less mobilize a group of deputies to stand up for themselves.

Case in point, the PERC election: 700+ deputies voted for a union thats been giving deputies absolutely nothing in their 14 years of NON-service!!! :x

Someone earlier on another blog on this site posted the numbers in a pie chart. It is actually interesting. I think he/she said that 1/3 were in IA and didn't want to leave PBA because of on-going investigations, 1/3 were actually for the PBA, and 1/3 voted IUPA. If there were not so many IAs, I think IUPA would have won. I think the 1/3 under IA was too worried about switching during their investigations of more than likely BS, that they chose to protect themselves as to what they thought was right.

12-17-2007, 08:42 PM
IUPA IS TERRIBLE.. lots of lip service and no action. Get involved or stop your complaining!

12-18-2007, 02:15 AM

I get the irony of you call me a moron.

Forget about the cost of your recent citation and remember, hugs are free.

"hugs are free". Is that simular to the past plan BSO came up with for the felons in the hood called "hugs for thugs"?

12-18-2007, 02:30 AM
[quote="Citizens of Broward Co.":3p6c55y0]

Thank you sir.. Great post.. I am glad you are with us. I agree the bashing needs to stop. I for one am guilty of it and will change that behavior... I believe this site if used properly is a great tool to get feed back from the troops. :wink:[/quote:3p6c55y0]

WELL MR. COMMAND STAFFER, by the reply to your post from one of your deputies, he admitted he has bashed and will change his ways. This took a citizen writing a post on this site to get you to come out and talk to your deputies? Well, I guess you now see what you must do to fix your agency! Or, do you want me to do it for you? I'll keep posting here until I have converted every single deputy into something the citizens of Broward County can be proud of! I'm happy that the above citizen's post made at least one deputy, so far, admitted his mistakes and vowed to do the right thing by stopping the bashing. All it takes is to talk to your people. If you read most of these postings, your deputies are screaming for you to come out and talk to them. Look what happens when you do!

12-18-2007, 03:13 AM
Mr. Citizen it wasn't because of you. Don't give yourself a slap on the back. I decided not to bash anymore because it's the right thing to do. I just realized i am lowering myself to filth. People will talk trash all day manly because a difference of opinion. We all have opinions. I just don't feel I should force my opinion on other people.

12-18-2007, 03:17 AM
Mr. Citizen it wasn't because of you. Don't give yourself a slap on the back. I decided not to bash anymore because it's the right thing to do. I just realized i am lowering myself to filth. People will talk trash all day manly because a difference of opinion. We all have opinions. I just don't feel I should force my opinion on other people.

What ever the case, I'm glade you got your head out of your a$$!

12-18-2007, 03:27 AM
He had to make room for yours.

12-18-2007, 02:10 PM
[quote="Citizens of Broward Co.":3u0g0p5c]

Thank you sir.. Great post.. I am glad you are with us. I agree the bashing needs to stop. I for one am guilty of it and will change that behavior... I believe this site if used properly is a great tool to get feed back from the troops. :wink:

WELL MR. COMMAND STAFFER, by the reply to your post from one of your deputies, he admitted he has bashed and will change his ways. This took a citizen writing a post on this site to get you to come out and talk to your deputies? Well, I guess you now see what you must do to fix your agency! Or, do you want me to do it for you? I'll keep posting here until I have converted every single deputy into something the citizens of Broward County can be proud of! I'm happy that the above citizen's post made at least one deputy, so far, admitted his mistakes and vowed to do the right thing by stopping the bashing. All it takes is to talk to your people. If you read most of these postings, your deputies are screaming for you to come out and talk to them. Look what happens when you do![/quote:3u0g0p5c]
Let me see if I understand this....I write 8 paragraphs of response to your plea to the sheriff to "Shut down this site". I give you insight, knowledge, sound reasoning and a little tongue lashing for being such a condescending, pompous A$$ and you respond with nothing....One deputy, who may, or may not even be a deputy, but may just be trying to blow smoke up your or my proverbial backside says he is going to stop "bashing" people on this site and you jump all over that like you have made some moral victory?

Why on earth would you think it was you that got me to talk to my deputies. If you read my original post, I said this is a tool....not the only tool, but a tool I use to gauge my staff morale and see what issues they have. I don't talk to my staff because you write some self-serving blashemous garbage on a website.....I talk to my staff constantly because I enjoy my staff and have a great working relationship with most of them built on mutual respect....and have been doing it for years.

You are a flamer....here for no other reason but to stir the pot. You don't want progress, or insight, or understanding of what we do or go through on a daily basis to serve Broward County.....you want to do nothing more then bash us more then we even bash ourselves and under the notion of you are a concerned citizen....Your not concerned with us, or this county....Your concerned with serving your own selfish agenda. If you don't like law enforcement...fine...you have that right...If you don't like us on this site....no problem....Free Country....But if you think we are going to stand by and take your contrite rantings and flaggrant hatred.....brother...have you sold us short.....

12-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Nobody respond to this idiot. He or she's on some kind of power trip. Ignore the fool and it will crawl back under its rock.

12-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Nobody respond to this idiot. He or she's on some kind of power trip. Ignore the fool and it will crawl back under its rock.

Yeah, everybody. Ignore THIS fool above and we'll all be fine

12-19-2007, 12:48 AM
[quote="Citizens of Broward Co.":2lu2uoix]Sheriff, This bullshit is not freedom of expression, it's tyrany! Your dumbass deputies don't relize why they have supervisors or a rank like the military! They don't understand that they can't think for therselves. When they do, they get in trouble! Read some of the posting on this site. Your deputies are morons! The Broward County Commission needs to take a good look at the hiring practices of BSO to see how so many morons got into BSO. Far too many morons in your ranks!

How does it feel to be corrected by a dumbass? What does that make you?[/quote:2lu2uoix]

I would think he feels as though he has been corrected by a dumbass.

12-19-2007, 08:50 PM
FYI guys IT has not initiated any special "any thing" to track down the IP address of the users of this site. Stop starting rumors with your conspiracy theories! BIRM could care less who visits this site and even less what you spend your time complaining about. I'm pretty sure the Command Staff cares even less.