PDA

View Full Version : The Mayo on the Jenne Sandwhich

07-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Did everyone read the article last week about the Sheriff and his impending end via the Federal Investigation. Jenne's attorney said that they are working towards a conclusion. Sounds like a cover-up, sweetheart deal in the works. Maybe he gets to step down and avoid prosecution and save his pension. If that were anyone of us we would be prosecuted and given the max sentence. This is how corrupt politics are today. Mike Mayo did attempt to call people out in his coulmn last week, but he has been stonewalled by the corrupt sheriff's office and his puppets. How is it that the sheriff's office spent tax dollars to pay $107K in legal fees during this phase of the investigation. Let's not forget the 2 Million to Panza et al. for his internal investigation that only found deputies at fault. Don't forget the initial investigation into the case clearance scandle by the lawyer friends from Tallahassee that cost over $200K. With spending like that Mayo should ask questions after getting public records into the last 8 years of finances of this sheriff's administration. This would let everyone know just how corrupt these people are. Just remember every deputy is being punished for Ken Jenne's behavior over this past 8 years. We are all on the hook for his criminal behavior. There are numerous deputies who have lost so much due to his corruption. Such as their finiancial security, families, and their reputation. All of this is Jenne's fault! I hope he get's what he deserves.

8)

07-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Did everyone read the article last week about the Sheriff and his impending end via the Federal Investigation. Jenne's attorney said that they are working towards a conclusion. Sounds like a cover-up, sweetheart deal in the works. Maybe he gets to step down and avoid prosecution and save his pension. If that were anyone of us we would be prosecuted and given the max sentence. This is how corrupt politics are today. Mike Mayo did attempt to call people out in his coulmn last week, but he has been stonewalled by the corrupt sheriff's office and his puppets. How is it that the sheriff's office spent tax dollars to pay $107K in legal fees during this phase of the investigation. Let's not forget the 2 Million to Panza et al. for his internal investigation that only found deputies at fault. Don't forget the initial investigation into the case clearance scandle by the lawyer friends from Tallahassee that cost over $200K. With spending like that Mayo should ask questions after getting public records into the last 8 years of finances of this sheriff's administration. This would let everyone know just how corrupt these people are. Just remember every deputy is being punished for Ken Jenne's behavior over this past 8 years. We are all on the hook for his criminal behavior. There are numerous deputies who have lost so much due to his corruption. Such as their finiancial security, families, and their reputation. All of this is Jenne's fault! I hope he get's what he deserves.

8)

And what does Jenne deserve? You have him indicted and convicted already. Are we not a nation of laws? Following an indictment, an individual is entitled to due process. This, of course, means a trial by a jury of his peers, etc., etc., etc. Did you somehow forget this in CRIM-101?

07-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Jenne will slide again. Nothing will happen and he will still be sheriff. This department has become what it was with nick navarro, run by intimidation. Oh well 7 more years and im out.

07-17-2007, 07:25 PM

8)

And what does Jenne deserve? You have him indicted and convicted already. Are we not a nation of laws? Following an indictment, an individual is entitled to due process. This, of course, means a trial by a jury of his peers, etc., etc., etc. Did you somehow forget this in CRIM-101?

When you see things first hand and you are a witness to certain things, you no longer need the law for a conviction at heart. Jenne is guilty as they come and we all know it. I do not need to hear a jury tell me how much of a crook he is. Lawyers may find technicalities but we know the truth

07-17-2007, 07:29 PM

8)

I am very aware of Criminal Justice 101. I am also a realist. I can read between the lines. If I took loans from someone the sheriff's office did business with and did report it I would be immediately suspended by IA while they investigated me and upon the slightest amount of evidence I would be prosecuted and there would be several articles in the paper about the corrupt cop. Guilty before trial by the media and the sheriff's office. Of course I would probably be able to beat the case in a jury trial with a finiancial toll on me personnally. I do not have the pocketbook of the sheriff's office $750 million budget to hire the best lawyers money can buy who have influntial friends and will have the whole matter swept under the carpet. So as you can see I have not convicted KJ, just pointed out the obvious. So you tell me what do you think happened and what would happen to me a simple deputy who has been ruined by The F**king Sheriff Jenne???!!!

:shock:

07-17-2007, 08:47 PM

8)

I am very aware of Criminal Justice 101. I am also a realist. I can read between the lines. If I took loans from someone the sheriff's office did business with and did report it I would be immediately suspended by IA while they investigated me and upon the slightest amount of evidence I would be prosecuted and there would be several articles in the paper about the corrupt cop. Guilty before trial by the media and the sheriff's office. Of course I would probably be able to beat the case in a jury trial with a finiancial toll on me personnally. I do not have the pocketbook of the sheriff's office $750 million budget to hire the best lawyers money can buy who have influntial friends and will have the whole matter swept under the carpet. So as you can see I have not convicted KJ, just pointed out the obvious. So you tell me what do you think happened and what would happen to me a simple deputy who has been ruined by The F**king Sheriff Jenne???!!!

:shock:

Hey Someone better watch this guy. He looks like he very upset and may go postal. This is the type of guy who goes to the PSB and uses his AR-15 against everyone he can. Looks like Jenne really pissed this guy off. I would increase security at the PSB if I were Jenne and hire body guards for his home. This guy may just use his marine corps training to off someone.

07-17-2007, 11:16 PM

8)

Oh yes, as for deserving, we the citizens deserve the right to know why Jenne backdoored a secret loan through a secretary to a millionaire that had political ties then when the secret loan came to the attention of the FEDS the loan was then mysteriously repaid. Smoke and mirrors, that should be the decor on the 5th floor at the PSB.

07-18-2007, 09:11 AM
It is time to stand behind Ken Jenne in his time of need. As an American, I believe in our system of justice. If the deputy above lost everything because of corrupt ways, it was because he plead guilty or was convicted at trial. I have no sympathy for criminal cops. As for Jenne, one must be indicted and tried before the possibilty of a conviction. Jenne has been a dedicated and loyal public servant for decades. Please support him in his time of need.

07-18-2007, 01:24 PM
It is time to stand behind Ken Jenne in his time of need. As an American, I believe in our system of justice. If the deputy above lost everything because of corrupt ways, it was because he plead guilty or was convicted at trial. I have no sympathy for criminal cops. As for Jenne, one must be indicted and tried before the possibilty of a conviction. Jenne has been a dedicated and loyal public servant for decades. Please support him in his time of need.

Darn it Ken, We told you; no playing with the computer, now get back into time out.

05-08-2008, 10:26 PM
ik

05-08-2008, 10:31 PM

8)

And what does Jenne deserve? You have him indicted and convicted already. Are we not a nation of laws? Following an indictment, an individual is entitled to due process. This, of course, means a trial by a jury of his peers, etc., etc., etc. Did you somehow forget this in CRIM-101?Spoken like a true liberal pu$$y

05-09-2008, 12:28 PM

8)

YOU HAD CRIM 101 ON THE WAY TO YOUR SCUM BAG CAREER GETTING MURDERERS OFF SO THEY COULD DESTROY MORE LIVES, HOPE ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES IS TAKEN !