PDA

View Full Version : Dont worry they have a plan

07-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Dont worry if you do not have rifles or cannot give chase. We hear that a bycicle squad will be deployed in the area of the robbery and everything will be ok.

07-16-2007, 03:34 AM
THERE SHOULD BE NO MONDAY NIGHT QUARTERBACKING AND POST HERE CONCERNING ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS AND POLICE INVOLVED SHOOTINGS.IT WILL ONLY HARM THAT OFFICER INVOLVED. Not talking about being out gunned by the crimminals!!!!! I mean details that can hurt the officers involved in incidents (GENERAL)

07-16-2007, 04:15 AM
THERE SHOULD BE NO MONDAY NIGHT QUARTERBACKING AND POST HERE CONCERNING ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS AND POLICE INVOLVED SHOOTINGS.IT WILL ONLY HARM THAT OFFICER INVOLVED. Not talking about being out gunned by the criminals!!!!! I mean details that can hurt the officers involved in incidents (GENERAL)

Excuse me genius, but the criminals know they out gun us! They also know that old farts who have forgotten what being a COP is all about, retrain us with overly restrictive DOs! FSS is clear, an officer may use deadly force if he/she REASONABLY believes that his/her life is imminent and grave danger of death! If an officer has a premature discharge, and I am talking about his firearm, then he or she must pay the piper. William
Lozano, that paragon of astuteness, was not tried for violating DOs, but FSS and he walked!

07-16-2007, 07:30 AM
THE POiNt IS NOT TO POST DETAILS THAT CAN HURT An OFFICER period&gt&gt&gt&gtHooked on phonics didnt work for you

07-16-2007, 01:09 PM
oh well just like everything in this place some officer needs to get hurt in order to change policy....it is a sad day when a chase is 07........

07-16-2007, 01:22 PM
[quote=hooked]THE POiNt IS NOT TO POST DETAILS THAT CAN HURT An OFFICER period&gt&gt&gt&gtHooked on phonics didnt work for you[/ quote]
The only way to hurt an officer was done yesterday by 07 the chase ,now the bad guys are still out there ARMED!!And guess whats going to happen when they see a police vehicle behind them,take a wild guess you MORON.

07-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Dont worry if you do not have rifles or cannot give chase. We hear that a bycicle squad will be deployed in the area of the robbery and everything will be ok.

Yeah and this time, Saint John the Besot, himself will lead charge of the bike brigade! As it happened with Rapalo, these robbery subjects too will be so enthralled by his magnetism, they'll just surrender! So stop asking for AR15s!

07-20-2007, 01:53 AM
Oye asere,what u gona do about all them killings in the hood,t-money?
Roque and the bike squad is good but cant stop the killing so get real.
Lets stop the nonsense 39's,hit the streets and get info before the 31's occur.
Oh,u say no one wants to talk to us? Of course they dont cause the Stat Monster keeps making us 39 the folks who provide/C.I.'s,us with the info.
the DIPS,CRATES AND TRESPASS 39 ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS,WOW!

02-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Chief Brown has called for a special meeting with his staff to address the crime in the city. Good luck chief

02-26-2013, 04:42 AM
THE POiNt IS NOT TO POST DETAILS THAT CAN HURT An OFFICER period>>>>Hooked on phonics didnt work for you

02-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Clueless Brown was at one time the Major of the Northend. He was clueless then and he is clueless now. Luista is ready for another Take Back Our Streets but he doesn't have a TOS