PDA

View Full Version : PBA releasing LEO personal info to Land Developer

07-14-2007, 10:37 PM
The Broward PBA is releasing the residence addresses of Police Officers to Land Developer in Tennessee. A mailer was sent to my residence with the endorsement of DB of the PBA offering lots for sale at a special price for PBA members. I am sure the developer will make plenty of money and I wonder what the benefits will be for the PBA Staff that set this up. God knows where this information might end up. It would have been nice to ask permission first from the membership before releasing our information.

07-14-2007, 11:07 PM
The Broward PBA is releasing the residence addresses of Police Officers to Land Developer in Tennessee. A mailer was sent to my residence with the endorsement of DB of the PBA offering lots for sale at a special price for PBA members. I am sure the developer will make plenty of money and I wonder what the benefits will be for the PBA Staff that set this up. God knows where this information might end up. It would have been nice to ask permission first from the membership before releasing our information.

I got the same thing in the mail. I was wondering about how my address was released but didnt think much about it until I saw this post. Maybe we need to look into this and nail the ones who are releasing private info on us.

07-16-2007, 03:45 AM
Do you two even think that any of your information is personal anymore? You actually think you have privacy. The minute you filled out the PBA paperwork you opened yourself up to the public. When did you sign a privacy disclosure? Or where you two of the people that signed the card without reading. Get a P.O. Box and give it to the PBA and then move if you want privacy. But your phone bill in your husband, wives, or hoes name. Make sure you read all the papaerwork you sign from now on. Duh. Oh yea and for all you IUPA freaks, its not happening. It has fallen through, no vote, no getting rid of the PBA, just plain BS. Thanks to all you fine veterans. Oh yes and god help you if I pull you over, no courtesy, no discretion, I will hook up, or if you prefer make your sorry azz a 10-15 quick. I'm angry, and am going to punish you fuc.ing veterans it is on now, fuc. heads.

07-16-2007, 06:09 AM
Do you two even think that any of your information is personal anymore? You actually think you have privacy. The minute you filled out the PBA paperwork you opened yourself up to the public. When did you sign a privacy disclosure? Or where you two of the people that signed the card without reading. Get a P.O. Box and give it to the PBA and then move if you want privacy. But your phone bill in your husband, wives, or hoes name. Make sure you read all the papaerwork you sign from now on. Duh. Oh yea and for all you IUPA freaks, its not happening. It has fallen through, no vote, no getting rid of the PBA, just plain BS. Thanks to all you fine veterans. Oh yes and god help you if I pull you over, no courtesy, no discretion, I will hook up, or if you prefer make your sorry azz a 10-15 quick. I'm angry, and am going to punish you fuc.ing veterans it is on now, fuc. heads. Hey new guy once again no one cares about your little tantrum! Cry and squeal all you want no one will listen to you! Maybe someday you'll grow up and not be a dirtbag! A 10-15 you couldnt make a pimple on a good cops rear end! You make me laugh you little puke! Why dont you get out your Galls magazine and order another orange traffic vest so you look real cool directing traffic at 0230hrs at Atlantic and Dixie Hwy! Say hi to your momma for me too! :devil:

07-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Do you two even think that any of your information is personal anymore? You actually think you have privacy. The minute you filled out the PBA paperwork you opened yourself up to the public. When did you sign a privacy disclosure? Or where you two of the people that signed the card without reading. Get a P.O. Box and give it to the PBA and then move if you want privacy. But your phone bill in your husband, wives, or hoes name. Make sure you read all the papaerwork you sign from now on. Duh. Oh yea and for all you IUPA freaks, its not happening. It has fallen through, no vote, no getting rid of the PBA, just plain BS. Thanks to all you fine veterans. Oh yes and god help you if I pull you over, no courtesy, no discretion, I will hook up, or if you prefer make your sorry azz a 10-15 quick. I'm angry, and am going to punish you fuc.ing veterans it is on now, fuc. heads.

You may want to check your law book for this one. It is a 2nd degree misdemeanor to release law enforcement info to the publie

07-16-2007, 12:09 PM

Why would you call your mommy a hoe.

07-17-2007, 12:22 AM

You may want to check your law book for this one. It is a 2nd degree misdemeanor to release law enforcement info to the publie

First of all this guy doesn't even know when to use "where or were", past or present and the saddest, he doesn't even know that God is always capital. Now you all know what kind of a MORON we have out there. He may not even be a deputy, he sounds like his postal. Anytime soon buddy, just get yourself out of your own missery. BANG.

07-21-2007, 01:06 AM

If you paid attention, you would know that this was an offer extended to law enforcement officers to buy the land at a cheaper price than was being offered to the public. As always, cops get some kind of freakin' discount. Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourselves talk? God... I'm so embarrassed for you. Also, I read somewhere that BSO wants sunpass for their vehicles? Give me a break! You people use and abuse those cars at the expense of the TAXPAYERS and now you want us to pay the tolls used on your way to and from work? Right!!! As I recall, BSO doesn't patroll any toll roads.

07-21-2007, 07:14 PM

If you paid attention, you would know that this was an offer extended to law enforcement officers to buy the land at a cheaper price than was being offered to the public. As always, cops get some kind of freakin' discount. Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourselves talk? God... I'm so embarrassed for you. Also, I read somewhere that BSO wants sunpass for their vehicles? Give me a break! You people use and abuse those cars at the expense of the TAXPAYERS and now you want us to pay the tolls used on your way to and from work? Right!!! As I recall, BSO doesn't patroll any toll roads.

You're obviously disillusioned. There are toll roads in Broward County and for the record we patrol the whole county whether you like it or not. Let me know where you live so that I may return your tax contributions.

07-21-2007, 08:01 PM

:evil: I have normally used the zip code moniker in a jovial manner, but this time is different. You little puke! The other replies to your post have covered most of the bases but you obviously need more training. Your statement, "I will hook up, or if you prefer make your sorry azz a 10-15 quick. " says volumes about your ignorance. You can't write or hook any of us, unless you're an I.A. Sgt. or above, or are of rank acting on I.A.'s behalf. Know your place you little whiner. I've probably got boots with more time on the job than you do. Heck I've probably got more time at the service center than you've got on the job. I don't play the veteran/rookie thing, but when morons like you open your stupid little pie holes, I get upset. You are why this profession is no longer the great profession it once was. I'd never dream of talking to another LEO like you have here. I guess it's just "The New Breed". I have noticed that the current & retired cops that I have stopped lately have had some pretty crappy attitudes. Pardon me for stopping you, but I'm doing my job. Your attitude needs a major adjustment. Next, how can you blame "...all you fine veterans..." for not having a PERC election or the indifferent attitude the PBA has for BSO? I'm not a fan of either, but I know that we should all decide who represents us. Look dude, stand up for yourself to those who you know are wronging you but don't try to piss on all of us, as someone may give it right back to you. Read the "NYPD and LAPD Blogging" thread and the Courtsey thread. We need to stick together. :| :| :| :| :| :|

07-21-2007, 09:45 PM
[quote="Road Patrol Deputy":10eti1cf]Do you two even think that any of your information is personal anymore? You actually think you have privacy. The minute you filled out the PBA paperwork you opened yourself up to the public. When did you sign a privacy disclosure? Or where you two of the people that signed the card without reading. Get a P.O. Box and give it to the PBA and then move if you want privacy. But your phone bill in your husband, wives, or hoes name. Make sure you read all the papaerwork you sign from now on. Duh. Oh yea and for all you IUPA freaks, its not happening. It has fallen through, no vote, no getting rid of the PBA, just plain BS. Thanks to all you fine veterans. Oh yes and god help you if I pull you over, no courtesy, no discretion, I will hook up, or if you prefer make your sorry azz a 10-15 quick. I'm angry, and am going to punish you fuc.ing veterans it is on now, fuc. heads.

:evil: I have normally used the zip code moniker in a jovial manner, but this time is different. You little puke! The other replies to your post have covered most of the bases but you obviously need more training. Your statement, "I will hook up, or if you prefer make your sorry azz a 10-15 quick. " says volumes about your ignorance. You can't write or hook any of us, unless you're an I.A. Sgt. or above, or are of rank acting on I.A.'s behalf. Know your place you little whiner. I've probably got boots with more time on the job than you do. Heck I've probably got more time at the service center than you've got on the job. I don't play the veteran/rookie thing, but when morons like you open your stupid little pie holes, I get upset. You are why this profession is no longer the great profession it once was. I'd never dream of talking to another LEO like you have here. I guess it's just "The New Breed". I have noticed that the current & retired cops that I have stopped lately have had some pretty crappy attitudes. Pardon me for stopping you, but I'm doing my job. Your attitude needs a major adjustment. Next, how can you blame "...all you fine veterans..." for not having a PERC election or the indifferent attitude the PBA has for BSO? I'm not a fan of either, but I know that we should all decide who represents us. Look dude, stand up for yourself to those who you know are wronging you but don't try to piss on all of us, as someone may give it right back to you. Read the "NYPD and LAPD Blogging" thread and the Courtsey thread. We need to stick together. :| :| :| :| :| :| [/quote:10eti1cf]

HEY, NICE WRITING ! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS SO CALL ROAD DEPUTY, HE'S POSTAL, AND WILL EAT HIS OWN LED SOON. SIG. 20 :devil:

03-20-2008, 12:57 PM
I wonder how much of a kick back that D1ck back got?

03-21-2008, 08:42 AM

If thats the case then it probably violates HIPPA and privacy laws as well. If any of these laws have been violated, i say Class action lawsuit is the way to go! If some barista can file starbucks and get 100 million back in tips, imagine what thousands can achieve .

03-21-2008, 06:17 PM

You're obviously disillusioned. There are toll roads in Broward County and for the record we patrol the whole county whether you like it or not. Let me know where you live so that I may return your tax contributions.

I think he was just implying that FHP Trook K handles the pike & the Sawgrass.....the only 2 toll roads in Broward. You may sometimes assist on those roads, but FHP usually handles the paper. You know that, so don't act like he is the disillusioned one.