PDA

View Full Version : question

07-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Whos the big guy with the really red face in S Broward? His jokes are stale!

07-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Didn't he sue a fellow deputy?

07-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Easy Rags...

07-14-2007, 12:04 AM
Yes, I am the guy with the red face. No, I didn't sue him either. Get your facts straight. I filed a claim against his insurance policy. I incurred 8,000 dollars of medical bills. I was out of work for a month because of one man's negligence. It could have been worse if that animal would have bitten my kids or wife. Not to mention I have permanent scars all over my ass and back. So don't stir up shit unless you know the truth. Also, ask the guy how many calls he made to me after the incident or when my mother died a few days after the attack. All the guy did was mail pictures and make fun of the incident like it wasn't a big deal. Ask the guy how many other people the dog bit before it attacked a child and had to be destroyed finally. Don't believe the hype from the guy. It's all false. I will stand by my comments always.

07-14-2007, 10:07 PM
I'M SORRY BUDDY. YOU DIDNT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY. THE OTHER DOGS DARED ME TO BITE THE BIGGEST THING IN THE YARD. I WAS HEADED FOR THE BOUNCE HOUSE WHEN YOU WALKED IN THE YARD. I SHOULD FILE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU SINCE I HAD TO LICK MY REAR FOR A WEEK TO GET THE TASTE OF YOU OUT OF MY MOUTH.

07-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Anytime, anyplace. I am not scared of you. You! should be scared!

07-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Anytime, anyplace. I am not scared of you. You! should be scared!
Wow, you guys have been way too much red meat :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mrgreen:

07-16-2007, 10:23 PM
MYOB. In other words, stay out of this war. If you only knew what really happened, you would understand.

07-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Guys and girls, I invite you to share your stories of a group of people that this man has screwed over. I think you will find it a very lengthy list if the proper people post here.

07-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Can't be any longer than someone's grocery list. By the way anyone inviting this guy to a party............up your insurance!

07-29-2007, 03:10 AM
Guys and girls, I invite you to share your stories of a group of people that this man has screwed over. I think you will find it a very lengthy list if the proper people post here.

OK MR. LONG LIST: NOT ALL OF US KNOW THE STORY. RAGS/TRUDEL/DOG... WHAT HAPPENED, AND WHICH ONE REALLY GOT SCREWED... SO SAD FOR ALL THREE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

07-29-2007, 03:13 AM
[quote="I Know It's You":16izq43h]Anytime, anyplace. I am not scared of you. You! should be scared!
Wow, you guys have been way too much red meat :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :mrgreen:[/quote:16izq43h]

TOO FUNNY.. TOO MUCH RED MEAT. STRESS DO YOU KNOW THE STORY? WAS LT. SCHLUETER CALLED TO THE SCENE ? THE DOG GOT KILLED? WOW...

08-24-2007, 01:12 AM
VOTE FOR MARK T (AKA "THE MASKED AVENGER")...................HE TASTES GOOD!!!!!

08-25-2007, 03:16 AM
:cop: YES VOTE for Mark.
:cry: no vote for Pete.