PDA

View Full Version : Need Assistance

07-13-2007, 05:50 PM
www.bradford454.com (http://www.bradford454.com)

Dave Bradford is a 19 year PBSO veteran who was involved in a motorcycle accident off duty on April 28, 2007. A benefit is being held to help his family defray the expenses of his recovery. Currently he and his wife Sandy are at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, where Dave is trying to regain his ability to walk.

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.

07-16-2007, 03:04 AM
www.bradford454.com

Dave Bradford is a 19 year PBSO veteran who was involved in a motorcycle accident off duty on April 28, 2007. A benefit is being held to help his family defray the expenses of his recovery. Currently he and his wife Sandy are at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, where Dave is trying to regain his ability to walk.

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.

This post is on a number of other sites. I clicked on the link and my computer indicated a number of viruses were associated with it including an attempt to make a remote data link

07-27-2007, 04:37 AM
look in your own back yard l.p.d. there are a few officer's here that could use some help. get hurt = get fired. one of us could be next. i can think of a couple of officer's here mia after being injured at work. then they go into the l.p.d. black hole and we soon forget them. sound familiar?