PDA

View Full Version : D/S needs assistance

07-13-2007, 05:37 PM
www.bradford454.com (http://www.bradford454.com)

Dave Bradford is a 19 year PBSO veteran who was involved in a motorcycle accident off duty on April 28, 2007. A benefit is being held to help his family defray the expenses of his recovery. Currently he and his wife Sandy are at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, where Dave is trying to regain his ability to walk.

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.

07-13-2007, 10:22 PM
www.bradford454.com

Dave Bradford is a 19 year PBSO veteran who was involved in a motorcycle accident off duty on April 28, 2007. A benefit is being held to help his family defray the expenses of his recovery. Currently he and his wife Sandy are at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, where Dave is trying to regain his ability to walk.

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.

This is exactly what this site should be used for, the deputy bashing without facts and real names being used by people with obvious personal agendas has to stop. Now step up to the call for assistance and show we all are brothers / sisters in blue, green, or brown.

07-14-2007, 07:15 PM
amen!

07-15-2007, 03:31 AM
www.bradford454.com

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.I'd help but my wife used the extra money I would have had to pay a traffic ticket that a fellow PBSO Deputy gave my wife in Boca.

07-15-2007, 07:18 PM
www.bradford454.com

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.I'd help but my wife used the extra money I would have had to pay a traffic ticket that a fellow PBSO Deputy gave my wife in Boca.

Your wife shouldn't drive like an A-Hole to have been stopped in the first place. Step up to the plate and put personal issues aside for a fellow brother in need.

07-16-2007, 01:34 AM
www.bradford454.com

Your wife shouldn't drive like an A-Hole to have been stopped in the first place. Step up to the plate and put personal issues aside for a fellow brother in need.stop talkin about yo momma like that. yeah this is dad, now when you get home I'm gonna kick your ass and you're grounded. Anyway, yeah I told my wife, um, I mean, your mom to drive more responsibly, and now I tell that to the PBSO deps I pull over and ticket. Now get your ass home boy!!

07-16-2007, 01:35 AM
[quote=Anonymous]www.bradford454.com

Your wife shouldn't drive like an A-Hole to have been stopped in the first place. Step up to the plate and put personal issues aside for a fellow brother in need.stop talkin about yo momma like that. yeah this is dad, now when you get home I'm gonna kick your arse and you're grounded. Anyway, yeah I told my wife, um, I mean, your mom to drive more responsibly, and now I tell that to the PBSO deps I pull over and ticket. Now get your arse home boy!![/quote:17j4isom]Oh, and by the way F*** OFF!

07-16-2007, 03:33 AM
If Dave or what ever his name is had saved a bit and not burned up all his sick time, heaven forbid he had planned a little in advance maybe he would not be in the financial situation he is in. I will no tgive this alleged veteran not one dollar. I encourage everyone else to do the same. This is stupidity at it's finest. Oh yes and for those of you with wives that are teachers. Keep complaining about your pay and i'll continue to fight hard against you. What the hell are you complaining about, talk about benefit, your have three months off. Oh I forgot, teachers need the time to eat BonBons and gossip. My apology. I hope your wifes, and girlfriends and everyone else you know reads this, because let them tell me they are a cops wife, I got something for that. Be ready for court, betch.

07-16-2007, 06:04 AM
If Dave or what ever his name is had saved a bit and not burned up all his sick time, heaven forbid he had planned a little in advance maybe he would not be in the financial situation he is in. I will no tgive this alleged veteran not one dollar. I encourage everyone else to do the same. This is stupidity at it's finest. Oh yes and for those of you with wives that are teachers. Keep complaining about your pay and i'll continue to fight hard against you. What the hell are you complaining about, talk about benefit, your have three months off. Oh I forgot, teachers need the time to eat BonBons and gossip. My apology. I hope your wifes, and girlfriends and everyone else you know reads this, because let them tell me they are a cops wife, I got something for that. Be ready for court, betch. See you are the reason new zip codes should be seen and not heard! Why dont you shut up and just get your time in! I'm not worried about any of my family getting stopped by you because they don't drive in Pompano Beach between 2230-0630! If they do I'll make sure it's on Tuesday or Wednesday night so I know youre not working dirtbag!

07-16-2007, 06:30 AM
See you are the reason new zip codes should be seen and not heard! Why dont you shut up and just get your time in! I'm not worried about any of my family getting stopped by you because they don't drive in Pompano Beach between 2230-0630! If they do I'll make sure it's on Tuesday or Wednesday night so I know youre not working dirtbag!

I laughed at the joke but I would like to point out that I don't know of anyone that would screw over LEO family from Pompano Area 2 Charlie or Alpha...okay maybe one but every shift has those. The biggest perpetrator would actually be a Bravo guy.

No sir, your cousins best friends former roommate is safe in Area 2.

05-10-2013, 05:29 PM
How did this guy ever make out?

05-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Once again some civilian troll posing as a cop on this ridiculous website gets you guys to respond to his hand grenade.....God bless you Pbso dep..speedy recovery

05-10-2013, 05:56 PM
You Deputies hate each other so much. It is really pathetic. You will never have any joy in your careers.