PDA

View Full Version : The Prescription

07-13-2007, 03:32 PM
It's up to you all to do take your fate in your own hands. The negotiating team has to walk a fine line and can't get involved in rhetoric with the press and can not speak to city officials outside of the meetings.

Cartoon Tie sends a team and they are the messengers. They have instructions and they stick to them. It is essentially like buying a car, "I have to run this by my manager" deal. You never get to skip the middle man. The negotiating team has to play this game and has to stay in "Good Faith".

However, citizens and family members may contact council members and Cartoon Tie. We all have friends who live in the city. We all know prominent business people in the city. We have alot of people who are fed up with crime and PP's lack of progression. I urge all of you to have these people and your family members email and call.

Do it respectfully and articulately. You have the oppurtunity to participate in your own future. We work hard for the citizens and we do our best to help them now let's ask for their help. Let's let Council see that it's not 1950 and this city is going to face some very tough challenges in the near future. This city needs the best and the brightest to combat these challenges. Let's save the infighting for later. Let's address the in-house things that need to be reformed (SPO's, OT) later.

Mayor Mischler via e-mail at bmischler@pinellas-park.com

Councilman Taylor via e-mail at etaylor@pinellas-park.com

Councilman Butler via email at rbutler@pinellas-park.com

Councilwoman Bailey-Snook via e-mail at pbailey@pinellas-park.com

Vice-Mayor Bradbury via e-mail at sbradbury@pinellas-park.com

City Manager via email at mgustafson@pinellas-park.com

Do something

07-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Well put...