PDA

View Full Version : Gary ****inson

07-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Anyone got anything to say or add !!!!!!!!!!
Comments welcomed

07-10-2007, 06:26 PM
I guess somethings are better off not said ! :( :o :o

07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Who the hell is Gary ****inson anyhow ?????? :twisted:

07-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Well,here we go again,another self serving deputy. Gary ****inson was,let me emphasize was, a BSO Sgt. His stripes were taken away because was was completely clueless. He is another adolescent who blames everyone for his misfortune. If you ever heard this man speak you would think he was the CIA director. There are terms for these people and their called wind-bags. My advice to anyone who comes in contact with him, try not to speak. Gary is a human PA system.

07-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Well,here we go again,another self serving deputy. Gary ****inson was,let me emphasize was, a BSO Sgt. His stripes were taken away because he was completely clueless. He is another adolescent who blames everyone for his misfortune. If you ever heard this man speak you would think he was the CIA director. There are terms for these people and their called wind-bags. My advice to anyone who comes in contact with him, try not to speak. Gary is a human PA system.

07-12-2007, 12:43 PM
****inson may be a legend in his own mind, but he is harmless. (for the most part)

Strider
07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Out of respect for someone who lost a LEO Brother in the line of duty Deputy Gary ****erson should be shown some type of respect. Whether you like him or not, he will be retiring shortly. Its pathetic we come to this on a forum that is suppose to bring us together. I agree with Joe from Terminal 2.

07-12-2007, 03:03 PM
I work a TSA detail in the terminal where Gary works. I have had some good conversations with him and he has helped me out on more than one occasion. Not everyone is going to like everybody but just because you feel he talks too much or is arrogant is not a reason to make a post in attempt to bash him. If there is something specific he did to you or someone else then tell the story.

07-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Fat Joe and Strider are right on. By the way, this is not the place for this kind of disrespect... It's really pathetic. :!:

07-12-2007, 07:28 PM
I've known Gary for over 23 years now and he has always been a good guy, never would hurt anyone, and would giveyou the shirt off his back to help a brother or sister LEO! To say the least, to bash him is not right and makes absolutely no sense at all, he has paid his dues and then some!

07-13-2007, 12:24 AM
Your right I was a Sgt. and lost my stripes. But that is ANCIENT history, 16 years ago and I am not the first one at BSO to go up and down the promotion chain. And I don't whine about it, because I recovered from it quite well in my career. It is obvious you have a personal hard on for me for some reason to bring up something so old. And further more it is quite obvious that you are jealous of me for some reason to say such unsolicited vicious things for no reason . And I agree with the others there is no need for this type of disrespect, you need to get a life! If you don't like what I say or how I say it, stay away, simple as that.

The other thing you need is a SPINE. If you have something to say to me why don't you just MAN UP, grow some balls and walk up to me and tell me what you think of me. Oh I know why you won't because you are a COWARD, since you don't have the nerve to sign your real name, and have no character or fortitude. If you did have any intestinal fortitude you would come to me, and I bet you are assigned to my District. So no excuses. What you most likely will do is respond to this with more childish idiotic bloviating.

This is not the forum for you to do this type of character assasination to me or anyone else. It should be used to bring the Deputies together and for constructive criticism, not childish blabbering.

Thank you to those of you who responded and stuck up for me. I am not perfect, but I am not a bad guy. I have always tried to be a stand up cop, am always there to help another LEO and have tried to teach that to young rookies when I can. And thanks for paying the respect to my Brother who was killed in the line of duty, that is what being a real cop is about. The brotherhood and professional courtesy, that is all we have.

Gary ****inson, Old Deputy
Airport Division

07-13-2007, 02:18 AM
God, you type like a wind bag too.

07-13-2007, 04:25 AM
Your right I was a Sgt. and lost my stripes. But that is ANCIENT history, 16 years ago and I am not the first one at BSO to go up and down the promotion chain. And I don't whine about it, because I recovered from it quite well in my career. It is obvious you have a personal hard on for me for some reason to bring up something so old. And further more it is quite obvious that you are jealous of me for some reason to say such unsolicited vicious things for no reason . And I agree with the others there is no need for this type of disrespect, you need to get a life! If you don't like what I say or how I say it, stay away, simple as that.

The other thing you need is a SPINE. If you have something to say to me why don't you just MAN UP, grow some balls and walk up to me and tell me what you think of me. Oh I know why you won't because you are a COWARD, since you don't have the nerve to sign your real name, and have no character or fortitude. If you did have any intestinal fortitude you would come to me, and I bet you are assigned to my District. So no excuses. What you most likely will do is respond to this with more childish idiotic bloviating.

This is not the forum for you to do this type of character assasination to me or anyone else. It should be used to bring the Deputies together and for constructive criticism, not childish blabbering.

Thank you to those of you who responded and stuck up for me. I am not perfect, but I am not a bad guy. I have always tried to be a stand up cop, am always there to help another LEO and have tried to teach that to young rookies when I can. And thanks for paying the respect to my Brother who was killed in the line of duty, that is what being a real cop is about. The brotherhood and professional courtesy, that is all we have.

Airport Division Are you kidding me, tell you who I am. First, you will go into the Sgts office, Lt. office and then the chiefs office. You are a deputy wrecking machine. Obviously you having to defend yourself with a 3-paragraph dissertation and personal attacks validates everything I said. You seem to dwell on ones own self and attainments.

07-13-2007, 11:37 AM

Airport Division Are you kidding me, tell you who I am. First, you will go into the Sgts office, Lt. office and then the chiefs office. You are a deputy wrecking machine. Obviously you having to defend yourself with a 3-paragraph dissertation and personal attacks validates everything I said. You seem to dwell on ones own self and attainments.

I worked with Gary over the years and found him to be not only a great person but an EXCELLENT Deputy. Obviously some security guard who has sat on his fat A** and done nothing his entire career is jealous. Gary does have alot of expeience and if you took the time to listen, you might learn something. Gary stand tall buddy!!!

07-13-2007, 12:10 PM
[quote="Gary ****inson":vv6mvnd5]Your right I was a Sgt. and lost my stripes. But that is ANCIENT history, 16 years ago and I am not the first one at BSO to go up and down the promotion chain. And I don't whine about it, because I recovered from it quite well in my career. It is obvious you have a personal hard on for me for some reason to bring up something so old. And further more it is quite obvious that you are jealous of me for some reason to say such unsolicited vicious things for no reason . And I agree with the others there is no need for this type of disrespect, you need to get a life! If you don't like what I say or how I say it, stay away, simple as that.

I worked with Gary over the years and found him to be not only a great person but an EXCELLENT Deputy. Obviously some security guard who has sat on his fat A** and done nothing his entire career is jealous. Gary does have alot of expeience and if you took the time to listen, you might learn something. Gary stand tall buddy!!![/quote:vv6mvnd5] The problem with Gary is, he is a rat and doesn't know it. Experience, what the hell does that mean. If it's true he lost his stripes it had to be for a reason. The people who took his stripes obviously know him better than a TSA screaner, who has all that experience checking dirty feet at the check-points in terminal-2. Oh, Lt Obrien has a lot of Experience and he's been demoted,fired and kicked out of districts. Lt Montgomery has a lot of experience and a deputy lost his life because of him. I could go on forever about all the wonderfull people who have experience.

07-13-2007, 02:34 PM
REMEMBER WHEN:
Police Officers/Deputy Sheriffs/Troopers

1. Backed each other up instead of stabbing each other in the back?
2. Shared a brotherhood instead of shafting a brother (sister)?
3. Cared about one another and carried one another - WHILE HE/SHE WAS STILL ALIVE ???!!!!
4. Talked with one another with the confidence and knowing that the word C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E really meant something?

How sad for all of you. How sad for the majority of great, hard-working, moral, wonderful and caring Police Officers/Deputy Sheriffs/Troopers that are still out there reading this BILE and SLANDEROUS crap we are saying about one another.

I am a personal friend of Gary ****inson. He is a good person who has been through alot in his career. He is a hardworking and caring man who has earned the respect of many people. He does not deserve the slanderous remarks that have been made.

Stop this nonsense and regain the respect and integrity that we all should see, feel and have for one another. Our job is hard enough. There is too much in this world to fight about. Let's not fight amongst ourselves anymore.

07-13-2007, 03:15 PM
You are absolutely right in everything you say.

However, certain people...due to their own behavior....just naturally bring the wrath of others upon themselves.

Out of the thousands of views and hundreds of posts on leoaffairs.com, it seems that BSO deputies (past and present) have only felt the need to focus on a few people in particular: Argenti, Kalman and ****inson.

Why do you think that is?

07-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Yeah, well I wonder if the cowards that are spewing all their crap had their name thrown out on the board...what would be said? Especially the prick that instigated this whole thing. No one gets along w/ everybody and the bottom line is one poster could post 100 bad posts about a person and make it look like said person has a bunch of enemies when in fact, just one. You anonymous "guest" bashers make me sick. You are nothing but puzzy-azz cowards and you know it.

07-13-2007, 04:08 PM
" There is only one lawgiver & Judge, who is able to save & destroy. But you-Who are you to Judge your neighbor??" - James 4:12 NIV--God is the only judge!! For the person slamming Gary ****inson, you will be in my prayers for God to forgive you and change your heart. It is very sad that you are such a jealous,insecure cold hearted person in your heart. If you posted your real name i'm sure people would have alot to say about you as well. Nobody is perfect. You are called by God to love one another,Not to hate, Not be jealous, Not to slander one another. One of the 10 commandments is " Do not murder" That doesn't always mean to murder someone physically. If you slander someone you have murder for them in your heart. If you hate someone so much and wish they were dead is also commiting murder. If you truly knew Gary ****inson if you would that he is a human & sinner just like the rest of us, who recieves mercy, forgiveness & grace from God. Yet, he tries to follow God and live his life they way he is called to. It is really sad to you who writes these slandering things about him. You are making a fool out of your self. If you have childern I pray your wicked ways do not rub off on them. When the bible talks about having childern, it says to "produce like kind" The reason you won't post your real name is because you don't want to be judged for your evil doing, the same way you are judging others. You are decietful person who is wicked in secret & kind to peoples face. Probably, including Gary. To the person/ people slamming Gary, "If anyone who thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he decieves himself" - Galatians 6:3 "Do not let unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs"- Ephesians 4:29 NIV "Get rid of all bitterness,rage, & anger,brawling & SLANDER, along with every form of malice. Be kind & compassionate to one another,forgiving each other,Just as Christ forgave you" -Ephesians 4:31 32 NIV I know that even today being the man and Deputy that Gary ****inson is, he would lose his life to protect another fellow deputy. Including the one who is slamming him today!! ( The also includes protecting your wife & childern) I pray that God puts a heavy burden of guilt on your heart, that you might go to Gary in secret asking for forgiveness for the wrong doing you have brought upon him. Lay down your pride!! I do forgive the person who knows not what he does, that maybe one day he will. Give him the honor & respect that he needs. I ask that everyone to not respond anymore to this wicked person & feed into him. Let it all die down. And to Gary ****inson... God has just showed me in the bible what he wants you to know and obey....

"When we are Cursed. We Bless; When we are Persecuted, We Endure it; When we are SLANDERED, We answer kindly"- 1 Corinthians 5:12 NIV

"Be on your guard; Stand firm in the Faith; Be men of courage;Be strong. Do everything in Love"- 1 Corinthians 16:13 NIV

"Who is wise & understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in humility that comes from wisdom." -James 3:13 NIV

" Humble yourself in the Lord, and he will ift you up" - James 4:10 NIV

" Peace makers who sow in peace raise a harvest of rightousness."
-James 3:18 NIV

07-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Another thing.. about the stripes being taken away.... Who cares!! None of these earthly things matter when you die. There is no rank higher then God. And to the person dwelling on Gary's stripes...I would be afraid of the stripes God has coming for you!!

07-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Another thing.. about the stripes being taken away.... Who cares!! None of these earthly things matter when you die. There is no rank higher then God. And to the person dwelling on Gary's stripes...I would be afraid of the stripes God has coming for you!! Thanks for being so sanctimonious, I respect your God loving ways, but please, dont use Gods name in vain to defend a man who is part of the major problem with this agency. I have a great idea, lets pray for the people that have suffered becuase of his deceptive ways and lets address it so it doesn't continue. God bless all of you.

07-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Another thing.. about the stripes being taken away.... Who cares!! None of these earthly things matter when you die. There is no rank higher then God. And to the person dwelling on Gary's stripes...I would be afraid of the stripes God has coming for you!!

pipe down choirboy! put the bible down!

07-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I think Garys response was appropiate and I respect him for his response. What in the hell is the matter with some of you angry, bitter and iggnorant people. I happen to like Gary and have known him for some time but even if I did not I would tell him to his face. What happen to the respect and brotherhood. If you think our leaders will save your ass when it hits the fan YOU ARE WRONG!! TRUST ME

07-14-2007, 04:16 PM
I am not a choirboy! I am a women!

07-16-2007, 07:15 AM
An ole buddy told me they were ragging on yer goat smelling arse...on this blog. I remember you as a decent guy. No more of a rat than any other Deputy trying to survive in the cesspool. Always had a big smile and a hey how ya doing. Good natured guy. Walk tall Gary,,,when you retire, you become a freeman and you can say and do what you want without reprecussions from the hatchet men. Still riding the motor? If ya see the real cheese eater Pete Pretty Boy Melrose. Run over his spit shined boots and wrinkle his starched shirts for me. I would work in the 'bucket' w/ Gary any Day.

Old man on the porch
08-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Alright that is enough,you have vented about gary. I have known him a few years and he has been straight forward with me. He lives close to me and helped me when I called for some help. I needed transportation and he was there. All of us have our quirks and be glad our wives take our bull ****. Dont badger on our fellow brother , life is short..
Gary --- having coffee on the porch and watching the sun rise is great. RETIREMENT is good . Just like Tony the tiger GRRRRRaaaate . :D

08-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Gary, great talking with Yaz. When you get up Philly way,,,we'll go to South Philly and have the best damn CheeseSteak in da world. The coffee pot is always on my friend and the barby is ready. Enjoy life and stay safe. Carry on smartly my friend.

11-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Well,here we go again,another self serving deputy. Gary ****inson was,let me emphasize was, a BSO Sgt. His stripes were taken away because was was completely clueless. He is another adolescent who blames everyone for his misfortune. If you ever heard this man speak you would think he was the CIA director. There are terms for these people and their called wind-bags. My advice to anyone who comes in contact with him, try not to speak. Gary is a human PA system.

Hey... let's bring this one back!!!! GD sucks!!!

11-27-2007, 07:53 PM

Don't you have anything intelligent to share??? Gary is a decent guy - give him a break. It is probably YOU that is a real slug and backstabber. Tell us who you are so we can be your judge.

11-27-2007, 09:59 PM
[quote="The real deal":18sw5rgv]Well,here we go again,another self serving deputy. Gary ****inson was,let me emphasize was, a BSO Sgt. His stripes were taken away because was was completely clueless. He is another adolescent who blames everyone for his misfortune. If you ever heard this man speak you would think he was the CIA director. There are terms for these people and their called wind-bags. My advice to anyone who comes in contact with him, try not to speak. Gary is a human PA system.

Don't you have anything intelligent to share??? Gary is a decent guy - give him a break. It is probably YOU that is a real slug and backstabber. Tell us who you are so we can be your judge.[/quote:18sw5rgv]

yeah thats why you got demoted, gary. since EVERYONE knows that you spend all day on LEOAFFAIRS its pretty obvious that this is you posting in defense of yourself. pat yourself on the back and throw yourself a nice smile in the mirror. i'll be awaiting your response within 30 seconds since i'm sure you are monitoring this thread closely. :oops:

11-27-2007, 10:09 PM

Airport Division

Gary,

Worked with you many years ago and I wish you the best of luck in retirement.

Any family that has lost a loved one in military or public safety has earned a special degree of respect for their sacrafice.

Take care.

11-27-2007, 10:25 PM
oh, what ANCIENT history is not fair game all of a sudden? News to me

11-27-2007, 10:27 PM
oh, what ANCIENT history is not fair game all of a sudden? News to me

and one more thing... gary posts on here ALL DAY LONG. he has only signed his real name on ONE post and he was defending himself. Boo hoo. When he's on here slinging poo poo all day, he hides behind cutesy little names. Dont let this guy fool you.

11-27-2007, 10:56 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="The real deal":2eehtu52]Well,here we go again,another self serving deputy. Gary ****inson was,let me emphasize was, a BSO Sgt. His stripes were taken away because was was completely clueless. He is another adolescent who blames everyone for his misfortune. If you ever heard this man speak you would think he was the CIA director. There are terms for these people and their called wind-bags. My advice to anyone who comes in contact with him, try not to speak. Gary is a human PA system.

Don't you have anything intelligent to share??? Gary is a decent guy - give him a break. It is probably YOU that is a real slug and backstabber. Tell us who you are so we can be your judge.[/quote:2eehtu52]

yeah thats why you got demoted, gary. since EVERYONE knows that you spend all day on LEOAFFAIRS its pretty obvious that this is you posting in defense of yourself. pat yourself on the back and throw yourself a nice smile in the mirror. i'll be awaiting your response within 30 seconds since i'm sure you are monitoring this thread closely. :oops:[/quote:2eehtu52]

Sorry Pal, this is not Gary but I spent a lot of time with BSO and also knew his brother that was killed on the job with PBSO. Nobody is perfect, stop whining and know that you have it pretty good at BSO.

11-28-2007, 04:54 AM

AirEAKDivision GO GARY GO !!!!! FROM YOUR SPRING BREAK "BROTHER" OF 84 ----

11-28-2007, 06:16 AM

Wow bro, you have issues. How did you ever get on at BSO or even pass you entry level test. I sure hope you never have to back me up. Garry is correct in his response, except he forget to mention that you probably still piss your bed and obviously you are a coward.

Im done. Be safe brothers.....

11-28-2007, 12:29 PM
There's always a loser or two in the bunch....and those would be the ones posting this crap.....screw them and keep living it up, you do good work and always have!

12-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Hey. I know Gary ****erson. My name is Heath, and Gary was my neighbor, and still friend. When he first moved into the neighborhood he was there to be a friend. Gary is good people, and has been through tough times you, and I should never have to go through. He is a mans man, and one of the toughest people, I have ever met in my life. He would do anything for you, and thats a promise. Gary miss you buddy.

Heath

12-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey. I know Gary ****erson. My name is Heath, and Gary was my neighbor, and still friend. When he first moved into the neighborhood he was there to be a friend. Gary is good people, and has been through tough times you, and I should never have to go through. He is a mans man, and one of the toughest people, I have ever met in my life. He would do anything for you, and thats a promise. Gary miss you buddy. Gary , you are a pathetic individual. How the hell would your neighbor find out about this blog. That's right, there is no neighbor, Gary is responding by himself because no one in their right mind would right that. Gary, grow up, your a 50 plus year old man living on this website responding to your own disfunction. Try spending a little more time with your family and maybe you will appreciate them more, looooooser, thats what you are, a big loser.

Heath

12-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Hey. I know Gary ****erson. My name is Heath, and Gary was my neighbor, and still friend. When he first moved into the neighborhood he was there to be a friend. Gary is good people, and has been through tough times you, and I should never have to go through. He is a mans man, and one of the toughest people, I have ever met in my life. He would do anything for you, and thats a promise. Gary miss you buddy.

Heath

Hey Heath, the person we are bashing on this site is Gary ****inson, not ****erson. You have the wrong person dude.

12-02-2007, 12:28 PM

HeathNice try Gary. Your neighbors hate you as much as we do you back stabber!!

12-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Don't be a hater! How in the world can you pick on someone like Gary? What has he ever done to you? If you don't care for his personality, walk away. If we knew who you were I bet we could say a thing or two.

Change the face of LEO Affairs. Say something nice.

12-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Don't be a hater! How in the world can you pick on someone like Gary? What has he ever done to you? If you don't care for his personality, walk away. If we knew who you were I bet we could say a thing or two.

Change the face of LEO Affairs. Say something nice.

12-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Gary is a sweet man! Leave the man alone!

12-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Gary is a sweet man! Leave the man alone!

12-12-2007, 03:05 PM

HeathNice try Gary. Your neighbors hate you as much as we do you back stabber!!.

12-15-2007, 12:07 AM
lost his overtime so now he steals details.....stand up guy my booty

12-15-2007, 02:10 PM

I\'m no ****inson fan just as much as the next guy, but how is he stealing details from people?

12-15-2007, 10:56 PM
You are so full of it! Gary lost his OT like all the rest of us. and does not have ANY permanent Details and only fills in when asked by the detail office or for other Deputies on a piece meal basis like many of us do.

Why don't you lay off and stop trying to stir up trouble your nothing more than a LIAR.

12-16-2007, 02:09 PM
You are so full of it! Gary lost his OT like all the rest of us. and does not have ANY permanent Details and only fills in when asked by the detail office or for other Deputies on a piece meal basis like many of us do.

Why don\'t you lay off and stop trying to stir up trouble your nothing more than a LIAR.

12-19-2007, 08:59 PM

02-01-2008, 11:46 PM

04-02-2008, 07:36 PM
. .

04-02-2008, 07:39 PM
For those that are not aware, Gary will be retiring this week. We will miss you Bro. He is one of the best guys to have ever worked in District 3. So long.

04-03-2008, 01:53 PM
I normally do not write on this pathetic site. I can not believe that the brothers and sisters that have raised their right hand years ago and took an oath to uphold the laws of the land. One of the rules I was taught a long time ago if you have something to say sign your name to it.

I worked with Gary for over a year and he is a pretty stand up family man that cares for his children, his wife and his country. He has also had the horribile reality of loosing his brother in the line of duty in Palm Beach County.

To those who get off by sitting behind a keyboard and slamming our own brothers and sisters you are a person with no spine and do not deserve to be wearing this uniform.

Gary good luck to you and your family you have done your job well.

Deputy Adam Burns CCN 9470

04-04-2008, 07:48 AM
I have worked with Gary for many years as a BCAD employee. He is a stand up guy that can be relied upon no matter what. I wish him only the best for a healthy,happy, and enjoyable retirement.

04-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Gary is a STRAIGHT UP guy and to those who are JEALOUS of him, shame on you. I've worked with Gary many years ago in MIU/OCD. Gary has more knowledge in police work than you ever known about your family ancestry. So kiss off and leave the man alone. Gary, good luck in your`retirement.

04-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Gary is a stand up guy and a real warrior in an eating contest. Once I had to go to double overtime to beat him in a taco eating contest at mi casa su casa! Good luck lone wolf!

04-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Gary will I make more than you this year?

04-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I have known Gary formany years and never had a problem with him. He's one of the good guys. Gary I hope you love retirement as much as I do. Good luck. ANd where were all you guys when I was getting bashed????

I normally do not write on this pathetic site. I can not believe that the brothers and sisters that have raised their right hand years ago and took an oath to uphold the laws of the land. One of the rules I was taught a long time ago if you have something to say sign your name to it.

I worked with Gary for over a year and he is a pretty stand up family man that cares for his children, his wife and his country. He has also had the horribile reality of loosing his brother in the line of duty in Palm Beach County.

To those who get off by sitting behind a keyboard and slamming our own brothers and sisters you are a person with no spine and do not deserve to be wearing this uniform.

Gary good luck to you and your family you have done your job well.

Deputy Adam Burns CCN 9470

04-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Yeah, let's all believe what old McDonald has to say. I heard in his retirement he's opening up a school to teach cops how to "testi-lie" in court 'cause he was the best. Deerfield will sure miss you.

04-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Is he really leaving this time?? Didn't we have a close call about a year ago?

04-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Gary is a STRAIGHT UP guy and to those who are JEALOUS of him, shame on you. I've worked with Gary many years ago in MIU/OCD. Gary has more knowledge in police work than you ever known about your family ancestry. So kiss off and leave the man alone. Gary, good luck in your`retirement.Yeah you're right. He's real good at getting demoted. Gary losing his rank was probably the best thing I've seen done here in twenty five years!!! Is Alex Macdonald still alive?

04-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Unfortunately, yes Alex lives on. Still whining looking for attention. Whoever wrote the bit about his lack of truthfulness knew him well. Alex - you spent a career eating cheese so why come here looking for accolades?

04-06-2008, 03:38 PM
I don't know who you are, but you really must have me confused with someoone else. I never lied in court or otherwise. And I never testified against another cop in fact I was only called to IA once as an expert witness to defend deputies on use of force. I also testified for cops in federal court. THis must be Dale Davis or Bobby Allen who got fired for lying. IF it is Dale what about that 15 yr old and her mother you were caught doing in that trailer park and gave up other cops and got Vrchota to let you keep your job?That was just before I got hired in DFLD.If you got proof bring it on. A$$HOLE ! and have the gonads to use your real name P>>sy

Unfortunately, yes Alex lives on. Still whining looking for attention. Whoever wrote the bit about his lack of truthfulness knew him well. Alex - you spent a career eating cheese so why come here looking for accolades?

04-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Another perfect example of what a cheese eater you are AMcD

Look at you trying to smear someone and you don't even know if he is the author. Speaking of authors, how are those book sales going? Now that your family has purchased all of their's are there any other takers?

Why don't you stop posting on here and enjoy your retirement killing small helpless animals in your backyard?

04-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Who nicknamed him "lone wolf" where the hell did they get that one from? I can think of several other nicknames. Lone wolf is to cool and tough for him.

04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Who nicknamed him "lone wolf" where the hell did they get that one from? I can think of several other nicknames. Lone wolf is to cool and tough for him.

Truth be told Gary was a tough guy putting away bad guys when you were popping zits as a middle school geek.

04-08-2008, 08:00 PM
[quote="question here":85e0uus2]Who nicknamed him "lone wolf" where the hell did they get that one from? I can think of several other nicknames. Lone wolf is to cool and tough for him.

Truth be told Gary was a tough guy putting away bad guys when you were popping zits as a middle school geek.[/quote:85e0uus2]

The only thing Gary put away was a helluva lot of pizza and calzone! He should have never put away his gym membership!

04-08-2008, 08:02 PM
[quote="question here":7dri6i9e]Who nicknamed him "lone wolf" where the hell did they get that one from? I can think of several other nicknames. Lone wolf is to cool and tough for him.

Truth be told Gary was a tough guy putting away bad guys when you were popping zits as a middle school geek.[/quote:7dri6i9e]

Truth be told Gary put away alot of pizza and calzone at my joint. One thing he should never have put away was his gym membership or Jerry's hair growth tonic. Should have been nicknamed the "lone eating machine"!

04-08-2008, 10:00 PM
We miss watching you comb your hair Gary.

04-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Just like my name says, 25 and out, if i could leave sooner i would. All you 30 year cops need to leave. enough is enough be happy you made it that far, some don't and give a job to someone that now needs it. Say what you want but 30 year cops are and even 25 year cops are out of shape. RETIRE LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! move to Tenn and shoot small animals in ur backyard.

04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Is it true that ****inson is taking up employment in Palm Beach County with a small law enfrocement agency ?

04-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Is it true that ****inson is taking up employment in Palm Beach County with a small law enfrocement agency ?

Yes it is true he is going to work for a small town PD in North Palm Beach. He was recruited by the City Manager and Chief of Police. He got quite the deal I heard. He was also promoted by Sheriff Lamberti to the rank of Sergeant at his retirement party for his many years of dedicated service and the like, etc, etc. A very cool thing Lamberti did, that was well deserved and as the Sheriff put it, "long overdue"! His party was well attended by about 100 people and he gave an excellent speech. A good time was had by all. Good luck Gary, there is life after BSO

04-09-2008, 11:47 AM

Just like my name says, 25 and out, if i could leave sooner i would. All you 30 year cops need to leave. enough is enough be happy you made it that far, some don't and give a job to someone that now needs it. Say what you want but 30 year cops are and even 25 year cops are out of shape. RETIRE LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! move to Tenn and shoot small animals in ur backyard.

I agree, with you. If you have to work 30 or more years, then there is something wrong with you and you have not planned well. To leave BSO and go work again somewhere else as a cop is sad.

04-09-2008, 12:10 PM
You airport guys have too much time on your hands to hise and surf the web.....no wonder you are never seen on you post.

04-09-2008, 12:13 PM
You airport guys have too much time on your hands to hise and surf the web.....no wonder you are never seen on you post.

Totally diferent topic, but working at the airport is a privelege and hopefully you can enjoy it some day.

04-09-2008, 01:45 PM

Totally diferent topic, but working at the airport is a privelege and hopefully you can enjoy it some day.

No, the cops at the airport are the ones who couldn't make it on the street. Get it right. And if I had to work around character assassins, I rather work the road in lakes or pompano.

04-10-2008, 11:27 PM

04-11-2008, 01:35 AM
The food is great here at the airport and I get great discounts.