PDA

View Full Version : The Best of the BSO "Scammers"

07-10-2007, 01:13 AM
I would love to hear stories from other districts about how folks have "worked the BSO system" to their benefit and gotten away with it. Sick time, bogus requests for hardship, easy assignments, new cars, etc.

Maybe I've been doing something wrong all these years and could stand to learn something.

I hear there is a guy at the airport who is retiring with zero sick time on the books after something like 30+ years. I guess he came up with his own day-to-day sick time payout and doesn't have to worry about the next contract! Good for him. You got to admire a guy like that. At a minimum he's got a set of balls. Anybody know how he got away with it?

07-10-2007, 01:50 PM
The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

I know a bunch of old timers at the courthouse went out for "job stress" heart palpatations etc. during POWERTRIP. They effectively used all their time and then retired.

07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Do CC & Company (Covet and Casey) count or do they get their own special "PBA Scammers" area in this blog?

07-10-2007, 09:03 PM
The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

I know a bunch of old timers at the courthouse went out for "job stress" heart palpatations etc. during POWERTRIP. They effectively used all their time and then retired.

Both of these "HONORABLE MEN" left with the "EXECUTIVE" package that all the top empty suits get, they get "ALL" accrued time! Thats a BIG perk for those corporate time stealing weasels :devil:

07-11-2007, 01:52 AM

Any of that stuff public record?

03-20-2008, 02:33 AM
and they will be back with Lemack...

03-20-2008, 12:43 PM
and they will be back with Lemack...

That's a F-ing shame. That Hollywood slimeball is going to bring them back AND bring **** B over. All you guys talk about empty suits, what the F is Brickman? He was blowing KJs bologne pony for the longest. Mis-guided NYPD short timers.

03-21-2008, 12:59 PM
[quote="Lanceot Link":3mg80y69]The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

Both of these "HONORABLE MEN" left with the "EXECUTIVE" package that all the top empty suits get, they get "ALL" accrued time! Thats a BIG perk for those corporate time stealing weasels :devil:[/quote:3mg80y69]

I'll go you one better - how about the relic named Col Ed Werder who not only retired after taking all he could get from BSO, Cooper City, but is now back and his top couple of years will now include the $165,000 per year Col Ed is "earning" under Lamberti. How about that for not showing up most days and when he does show up, it's to place his round feminine ass into the most comfortable leather seat in the building, paid for with BSO funds. And when he's relaxing in his Georgia mountain top Mansion, (currently assessed at over $ 1.6 Million), looking down on the little people below, he will raise a glass of vintage wine and laugh his fu-cki-ng ass off at all of us still working in public safety.

03-21-2008, 01:04 PM
[quote="Lanceot Link":1bx91w2d]The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

Both of these "HONORABLE MEN" left with the "EXECUTIVE" package that all the top empty suits get, they get "ALL" accrued time! Thats a BIG perk for those corporate time stealing weasels :devil:

I'll go you one better - how about the relic named Col Ed Werder who not only retired after taking all he could get from BSO, Cooper City, but is now back and his top couple of years will now include the $165,000 per year Col Ed is "earning" under Lamberti. How about that for not showing up most days and when he does show up, it's to place his round feminine ass into the most comfortable leather seat in the building, paid for with BSO funds. And when he's relaxing in his Georgia mountain top Mansion, (currently assessed at over $ 1.6 Million), looking down on the little people below, he will raise a glass of vintage wine and laugh his fu-cki-ng ass off at all of us still working in public safety.[/quote:1bx91w2d]

May I ask, how do you know all this? Are you an ex-friend who likes to tell tall tales?

03-21-2008, 01:16 PM
[quote="Lanceot Link":38wtetmx]The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

Both of these "HONORABLE MEN" left with the "EXECUTIVE" package that all the top empty suits get, they get "ALL" accrued time! Thats a BIG perk for those corporate time stealing weasels :devil:WOW what a hater! After 30+ years in law enforcement I'm glad he has something to show for it. It's not his fault that someone wants to pay him that kind of $$$. You and I would take it too if it was offered to us. By the way he has probably forgot more about law enforcement than you or I would ever get to learn. Stop being one of those Democrat envy whores and do something with your one life.

I'll go you one better - how about the relic named Col Ed Werder who not only retired after taking all he could get from BSO, Cooper City, but is now back and his top couple of years will now include the $165,000 per year Col Ed is "earning" under Lamberti. How about that for not showing up most days and when he does show up, it's to place his round feminine ass into the most comfortable leather seat in the building, paid for with BSO funds. And when he's relaxing in his Georgia mountain top Mansion, (currently assessed at over $ 1.6 Million), looking down on the little people below, he will raise a glass of vintage wine and laugh his fu-cki-ng ass off at all of us still working in public safety.[/quote:38wtetmx]

03-21-2008, 01:17 PM
[quote="Lanceot Link":t9eyyx7w]The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

I'll go you one better - how about the relic named Col Ed Werder who not only retired after taking all he could get from BSO, Cooper City, but is now back and his top couple of years will now include the $165,000 per year Col Ed is "earning" under Lamberti. How about that for not showing up most days and when he does show up, it's to place his round feminine ass into the most comfortable leather seat in the building, paid for with BSO funds. And when he's relaxing in his Georgia mountain top Mansion, (currently assessed at over $ 1.6 Million), looking down on the little people below, he will raise a glass of vintage wine and laugh his fu-cki-ng ass off at all of us still working in public safety.

May I ask, how do you know all this? Are you an ex-friend who likes to tell tall tales?[/quote:t9eyyx7w]WOW what a hater! After 30+ years in law enforcement I'm glad he has something to show for it. It's not his fault that someone wants to pay him that kind of $$$. You and I would take it too if it was offered to us. By the way he has probably forgot more about law enforcement than you or I would ever get to learn. Stop being one of those Democrat envy whores and do something with your one life.

03-21-2008, 05:48 PM
[quote="PSB Insider":1i53wfqc][quote="Lanceot Link":1i53wfqc]The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

May I ask, how do you know all this? Are you an ex-friend who likes to tell tall tales?[/quote:1i53wfqc]WOW what a hater! After 30+ years in law enforcement I'm glad he has something to show for it. It's not his fault that someone wants to pay him that kind of $$$. You and I would take it too if it was offered to us. By the way he has probably forgot more about law enforcement than you or I would ever get to learn. I'm gay so I suck his ****. Stop being one of those Democrat envy whores and do something with your one life.[/quote:1i53wfqc]

Wow your statement speaks volumes. Keep sucking that one.

03-21-2008, 05:52 PM
[quote="PSB Insider":33se8rkn][quote="Lanceot Link":33se8rkn]The only guys I'v heard of working the system that well are Brennan and Carney, who "retired as honorable men." Probably to reduce the chance of a successful RICO prosecution. A year after they retired, both were still on the BSO books, using their sick time and H/L, A/L until it was all gone. I saw the accruals pages myself while on a visit to human resources. Any of the rest of us would have been cut off, or labeled as sick time abusers.

May I ask, how do you know all this? Are you an ex-friend who likes to tell tall tales?WOW what a hater! After 30+ years in law enforcement I'm glad he has something to show for it. It's not his fault that someone wants to pay him that kind of $$$. You and I would take it too if it was offered to us. By the way he has probably forgot more about law enforcement than you or I would ever get to learn. I'm gay so I suck his ****. Stop being one of those Democrat envy whores and do something with your one life.[/quote:33se8rkn]

Wow your statement speaks volumes. Keep sucking that one.[/quote:33se8rkn]

Which statement are you referring to?

03-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Very cute. What, you couldn't think of an intelligent rebuttal so you add a line in my statement? That's most likely how you conduct your life and career, leech off the work of others and take shots at your betters. Don't worry I'm sure the guys who work the zone next to you have your number.

03-22-2008, 02:05 AM
Very cute. What, you couldn't think of an intelligent rebuttal so you add a line in my statement? That's most likely how you conduct your life and career, leech off the work of others and take shots at your betters. Don't worry I'm sure the guys who work the zone next to you have your number.

But you don't work a zone at all do you gomer? Because you don't work at BSO at all, you are just another one of LAAAAAAME BERRRRTTTIIIIS little old friends waitin' in line for a free handout, like a pig at a trough. Of course you don't care about the line officers, and of course all you can do to make yourself feel important is voice your support for the current administration. New flash: They don't give a smelly little rat turd about you or anybody else. They are not from BSO, they are out for themselves, and if you think it's a better place with them in charge, it's because you don't work here and probably never did.

03-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Actually I do work the road and I care very much about the people I work with in the District. I just don't care for you trashing people that you know nothing about except their name and what you think they make. Obviously you are green with envy over what someone else has, but you don't have will or the skill to grasp something better for yourself. So keep talking trash about your betters it will in the long run only make you a smaller person. Have a nice career.

03-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Actually I do work the road and I care very much about the people I work with in the District. I just don't care for you trashing people that you know nothing about except their name and what you think they make. Obviously you are green with envy over what someone else has, but you don't have will or the skill to grasp something better for yourself. So keep talking trash about your betters it will in the long run only make you a smaller person. Have a nice career.

I think many people are fed up with all the bashing by a few imposters.

03-24-2008, 03:26 PM
bump

03-26-2008, 01:35 AM
Lt. Ross scaming the FMLA has gotta be at the top of the list for upper management scamers. I can understand a grunt deputy or a CSA pulling this crap, but a Lt. who claims she made her way to the position of management based on what?

Excuse me, I gotta hit the bathroom to take a Charlote

03-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Best scammer is Milton ******.

He manages to drive his personal car to work every day to avoid ever having to leave his office. (plays on my-space I heard)

Was never a road suoervisor as a Sgt or Lt. and was a poor detective in S.I.D. got kicked out and then promoted.

Afraid of his own shadow!!

03-29-2008, 12:27 PM
2 sgts in dui? there is a scam. kogod ran the place fine by himself until they took care of garcia the swat boy. then they put molamphy in there? why? if they were half as good as kogod, we could save big money and put one of them in a district.

03-29-2008, 01:36 PM
I was speaking with some old Pompano Beach types and just heard about an old RE-HIRE that was recommended by Santucci. The old Pompano types name is Tim Lettierri.

Interesting enough, the fact is that Tim Lettierri was not only one of the infamous prostitute, Kathy Willets clients back when her husband (Willets)got fired from BSO, but this Lettierri is married to one of Pompano's most wackiest, Marianne Reffett.

Turns out that Marianne Reffett made her claim to fame with her husband Tim Lettierri by divorcing ex-chief Ron Reffett from BSO Deerfield district because she was having a long term affair with Tim Lettierri. In addition to that, Tim Lettierri and his wife Marianne are two lawsuit happy individuals, suing the City of Pompano Beach as well as the Broward Sheriif's Office becuase of what in her percieced and twisted mind was the agencies fostered hostile work environments.

Also turns out that Tim and Marianne have been trying to get back into law enforcement being rejected in the past year by two other agencies in Broward County to date.

And you ask yourself, this is the type of administration you want to support?

03-29-2008, 01:53 PM
I remember this goofball Tim Lettieri. He never amounted to anything more than a patrolman who hung out at local eateries trying to pick up woman. In fact, he (Tim) and his disgruntled wife (Maryanne) did nothing but complain outloud and left police work because, "I can't take it anymore" after their last episode while at BSO Pompano.

This admin needs to pull up the story in the High Times Sun-sentinel with Tim and Maryanne picture and the two of them slaming the BSO just two years ago.

These people are "crap".

Santuchi(sp), you must be of the same breed is you socialize with people like this.

Thanks Al, for just another embarrassing issue to deal with and your messed up groupies you brought over!

Time for some real change in the upcoming election...............

03-29-2008, 03:04 PM
The envelope please, and the award goes to you, yes you all guessed it, Mic. For doing nothing but rising fast. Mic we know you want to thank your mother, Mr. Ross and that girl you dated during powertrac. Mci could not be here today, he on my-space under Boca Mic. Accepting the award is his long time boy friend………………

04-11-2008, 12:42 AM

But you don't work a zone at all do you gomer? Because you don't work at BSO at all, you are just another one of LAAAAAAME BERRRRTTTIIIIS little old friends waitin' in line for a free handout, like a pig at a trough. Of course you don't care about the line officers, and of course all you can do to make yourself feel important is voice your support for the current administration. New flash: They don't give a smelly little rat turd about you or anybody else. They are not from BSO, they are out for themselves, and if you think it's a better place with them in charge, it's because you don't work here and probably never did.

Scammers all, Lamberti's boys, brought in from the scammers hall of fame to work as his Col.'s. They are cut from a finer cloth, after all. I saw them out at Ruth's Chris eating lobster and aged Iowa filet. Hey-cut your 40 short, there's a 49 Audible in your zone. And stop asking for a raise you sled pushing grunt.

04-11-2008, 12:46 AM
But Al, I can barely pay the taxes on a 3-2 in a crappy neighborhood with a 1.9% foreclosure rate on my street. Don't I deserve a raise? Mr. Lamberti? Sir?

04-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Sure you'll get a raise. It's a simple process. Work for 7 years without a contract at impasse. Proceed to General Master for unfair hearing. Proceed to Apellate Court. Proceed to County Administrator who spent the budget money for the year by the end of March. Repeat until you are in foreclosure on your house, paying alimony and child support. Hang in there and work off duty details until your uniform sticks to your skin.

Hey Ed and Tom, bring the car around I need a spa treatment from typing this.

04-11-2008, 06:16 PM
You guys heard the Sheriff-anyone have a detail you don't want to work? I need to pay for baby formula for the kids.

My adjustible rate just swung and the house's market value dropped by 75K so I'm upside down in it and we'll be out on the street if I miss just two more payments.

Sheriff says I'm OK though so vote Lamboytoy.

04-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Can't feel sorry for those who are paying child support because you couldn't control getting your D!(K wet or keep your legs closed. Anyone going into forclosure for other reasons, I feel sorry. Hang in there, there should be a light at the end of the tunnel.

04-20-2008, 09:30 PM
No S/H/I/T, somebody else that doesn't feel sorry for the guys with an Escalade (child support) or two (plus alimony). Should've kept it in your pants stud muffin. Gotta steer clear from those stripper cop groupies.

04-20-2008, 09:42 PM
No S/H/I/T, somebody else that doesn't feel sorry for the guys with an Escalade (child support) or two (plus alimony). Should've kept it in your pants stud muffin. Gotta steer clear from those stripper cop groupies.

Absolutely. If you didnt make em you wouldn t have to support all of them....Like some said in previous posts...grow up and take responsibility for your actions and quit whining about no money.

04-21-2008, 02:19 AM
Watch what happens in Weston! KP will be the only one in community involvement after the hardest working guys who are there will be sent back to the road! with the exception of fat JW! Yeah Kari has earned her way just ask the big guy! What a shame! you get awarded for doing nothing on the road and god knows what else!

04-22-2008, 02:16 AM
how about her counter part who is equally useless! she has been on lite duty since her unconfirmed 32 hour pregnancy........at least now that she is pregnant maybe she will stay married and not leave the nest again or destroy another marriage like she already did!

04-22-2008, 02:24 AM
Can't feel sorry for those who are paying child support because you couldn't control getting your D!(K wet or keep your legs closed. Anyone going into forclosure for other reasons, I feel sorry. Hang in there, there should be a light at the end of the tunnel.

AND lamberti will help the situation how? I cant believe he has a single solitary supporter within the ranks at BSO. He is a political handpick and every bit as bad as the politician he replaced. BSO can do better at the top and it should not be some handpick who is too small for the job. Look at the douchebags he brought in to run the place and tell me what any of those sleazy cat scrotums will do for BSO. Election's coming and change this mess while you still can.

04-22-2008, 04:37 AM

AND lamberti will help the situation how? I cant believe he has a single solitary supporter within the ranks at BSO. He is a political handpick and every bit as bad as the politician he replaced. BSO can do better at the top and it should not be some handpick who is too small for the job. Look at the douchebags he brought in to run the place and tell me what any of those sleazy cat scrotums will do for BSO. Election's coming and change this mess while you still can.[/quote

You are smoking some serious -57. Of course he is a political handpick, the former (choke) Sheriff went to prison. How dare you say he is as bad as Jenne. What did he do as bad as Jenne, and if he did, how come he is not indicted? Who is better at the top than a cop, who worked every part of law enforcement? So what you are saying is that anyone else who takes the job won't hire their own people for certain jobs? That's bullshiat. Maybe he was told to hire some of them as a favor. Who knows, I do not care. This agency was way overloaded at the top before Lamberti was appointed. What have you done for BSO? Go back to licking cat scrotums. You are just supporting someone else, who you hope will promote you to a top job. Hypocrite.
He has many supporters, and when he is through, it will be thorough.

04-23-2008, 09:07 PM
it sounds like someone is jealous!!! get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth!!!!!!

04-24-2008, 03:05 PM
How about Tony Romano? What exactly is this guys job description? He has been scamming for nearly a century!

02-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Be careful out there.

recently heard tim hortons haunt Tim Lettierri and his signal 20 wacko wife Maryann Lettieri got back in to police work. wonder how long it'll be before she files another lawsuit.

I pity the department who has put them on their rolls.