PDA

View Full Version : Yearbook

07-09-2007, 04:30 PM
So, honestly, who all is going to buy this thing? I loved the sample from Marion county they had to show with all the pages coming out; excellent product!

07-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Not only NO but hell no would I pose for a freaken year book photo.

07-09-2007, 09:36 PM
I will tell you whose hands it will fall into. Some schmuck bad guy who will use it as a hit book. The jaggoffs in the admin will probably tabulate it by job and ensure all our undercover guys have full page color photos.

07-09-2007, 10:21 PM
WELL THEY MADE IT MANDATORY IN DETENTION

07-10-2007, 03:35 AM
This is a classic example of the admin not having any clue about law enforcement. ARE YOU PEOPLE A STUPID A YOU APPEAR TO BE? This is one of the most stupid ideas I have heard.

07-10-2007, 10:51 AM
The only thing they can make mandatory is to have me handle my job. When they put it to policy, they can PUBLISH my photo. They can not publish your photo in anything unless it is subject to flroida law. You are LEOs and there are laws covering publishing your name and photo, evn if it is for one of their "yearbooks."

Get real. What the hell do you think this thing is for? Maybe so when the admin looses their jobs they will have a means of maintaining a little mug book for their hitlists? Any complaints you ever handle for a friend of a friend of a friend will complain even when you go the extra mile for them.

07-11-2007, 02:19 PM
They can have a photo of my white a$$ for their yearbook, but they aint getting my face.

07-12-2007, 03:16 AM
this is prime example of a bunch of people (ADMIN) who were fu$##ng NERDS in school and could not get their picture in the school year book. So now that they have WEASLED there way into an administration they won't pictures. Hey why you at it lets have a PEP rally for HOMECOMING A@# and Queen. We have a rock star that will sing the national anthem and the class song, too. YOU think that maybe someone that is anti-law enforcement maybe able to get a copy since there is no security clearance to buy it????? Rockstar and PillsburyDow boy put your yoyos and playstations down.

Rock on Baby

07-17-2007, 11:20 PM
IF YOU PURCHASE THIS YEARBOOK, YOU ARE GAY. IF I SEE SOMEONE CARRYING THIS YEARBOOK I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU ALONG WITH YOUR LUNCH MONEY, AND YOUR GIRL.

07-17-2007, 11:22 PM
IF YOU PURCHASE THIS YEARBOOK, YOU ARE GAY. IF I SEE SOMEONE CARRYING THIS YEARBOOK I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU ALONG WITH YOUR LUNCH MONEY, AND YOUR GIRL.

07-17-2007, 11:24 PM

07-19-2007, 06:25 AM
The west side patrol captain has stated that everyone in patrol WILL be in the yearbook. I do believe the yearbook is being sold by a private company for profit. If my photo is published in it, I will sue the agency and the publisher for the use of my photo. The photo they will have to use was taken by the agency under orders from the sheriff a couple years ago so it "could be used if we did something good and our picture was to be put in the paper." Total BS. All they did was update the IA book with those.

Driscoll, your name will be on the lawsuit too. Right under Bob White's and above the publisher's of the yearbook. I will also force the issue with FDLE and see criminal charges pressed for those involved in ordering my name and photo published. We have a lot of people who will just let you push them around and violate their rights, but I won't lay down like that.

Maurice, I know you read this site every morning, so consider this your warning. Control your Captain now, or you will carry a not-so-good reputation with you when you are submitting resumes in 09.

Yakuza.
07-19-2007, 04:18 PM
We have a lot of people who will just let you push them around and violate their rights, but I won't lay down like that.
Great, since you're the only person working for our agency with balls, go ahead and post who you are right now. I mean, since you're planning this great law suit (because the rest of us love being pushed around), step up to the plate and post who you are........it'll come out eventually in your much hyped law suit.

You don't win a war by dying for your cause, you win a war by letting the other dumb sh*t die for his. Its just food for thought considering someone already pissed in your Cheerios.
:roll:

07-21-2007, 05:57 PM
I liked how the copies they had to display there showed that counties vice officers :roll:

07-21-2007, 10:06 PM
homecoming pics for the yearbook fotos, excellent idea!!
all you bee-otches that do nothing but complain can nominate yourselves for queen.

08-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Did anyone ever get their yearbook? I never saw a copy of one and I was wondering how my picture turned out? If anyone knows of where I can see the book, please let me know...

08-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Did anyone ever get their yearbook? I never saw a copy of one and I was wondering how my picture turned out? If anyone knows of where I can see the book, please let me know...

just another attempt at sullivan and bogart's people to post bs on here to bury the post that hurt their candidates.

08-15-2008, 04:55 PM
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I WANT MY YEAR BOOK, IF THAT'S ALL RIGHT WITH YOU.

08-15-2008, 04:57 PM
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I WANT MY YEAR BOOK, IF THAT'S ALL RIGHT WITH YOU.

I want mine too, but...

This is still just another attempt at sullivan and bogart's people to post bs on here to bury the post that hurt their candidates.

08-15-2008, 09:09 PM

You're still ugly. let it drop.

08-16-2008, 01:10 AM
But is someone going to refund my money? I paid for the yearbook and they never came in. Maybe I should call Channel 8 Consumer Reporters???

08-16-2008, 05:08 AM
But is someone going to refund my money? I paid for the yearbook and they never came in. Maybe I should call Channel 8 Consumer Reporters???

Call Eeconomic Crimes. I am sure they will help

08-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Called Mr. Doll ( PIO) he is on vacation until monday. Human resources told me this is who is handling the yearbook situation. Left a real nice message. :) There are a couple of people in transport that have ordred yearbooks and are also wondering where they are.

04-30-2009, 05:47 AM
These out yet?

05-04-2009, 12:30 AM
:devil: :devil: wow yearbooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally cool whens the pep rally??? oh and the football game S.O. vs Pasco Fire Rescue right? i want to be a cheerleeder!!!! yeah granted humphrey bogart and sullisnoid(who i didnt vote for) did have a legit gripe i mean come on yearbooks? i hear every day we don't have something because of money and were getting ****ing yearbooks????? if you want one great but spend money on hand sanitizer we don't get anymore or latex gloves ammo water.....maybe something we can use for christ sakes. yearbooks? are you ****ing kidding me? how am i gonna get gattuso's and capt. jabba's autograph anyway????????? they graduated err yeah lol :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-04-2009, 04:38 AM
More importantly, do the photos come out because once its printed, its only about 80% accurate haha.

05-04-2009, 01:59 PM
:devil: :devil: wow yearbooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally cool whens the pep rally??? oh and the football game S.O. vs Pasco Fire Rescue right? i want to be a cheerleeder!!!! yeah granted humphrey bogart and sullisnoid(who i didnt vote for) did have a legit gripe i mean come on yearbooks? i hear every day we don't have something because of money and were getting ****ing yearbooks????? if you want one great but spend money on hand sanitizer we don't get anymore or latex gloves ammo water.....maybe something we can use for christ sakes. yearbooks? are you ****ing kidding me? how am i gonna get gattuso's and capt. jabba's autograph anyway????????? they graduated err yeah lol :devil: :devil: :devil:

http://lagorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/funny-pictures-orange-jabba-cat.jpg

05-04-2009, 02:25 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-cat-yearbook-picture.jpg