PDA

View Full Version : inspiration to do something positive

07-08-2007, 06:50 AM
with all the negatives on this site take a little motivation/ inspiration and do something positive for once
http://www.filecabi.net/video/champutee.html

07-08-2007, 04:34 PM
As I sit and read all of the personal attacks on officers on this site by other officers it is sad. How officers take pleasure in writing about fellow officers personal business for all to read including their family and spouses not knowing the kind of repercussions this will cause them is unfortunate. We all tend to forget that no matter what, we all wear the same uniform and all personal attacks should be put aside. All this demonstrates to the public, media, and staff is that there is no unity amongst us, but an abundance of hatred and envy. The common goal here should be to protect and take care of each other and combat what we all have in common which is the criminal. Those that will not hesitate to take you out if you give them the opportunity. We have been lucky for the last few years, but let?s not forget those devastating police funerals where all the family takes home is an American flag. I must admit a lot of the people that are disliked have brought it upon themselves but that is for those that have been screwed by them to resolve it personally with them. I am a true believer that if you have a problem with someone for whatever reason you resolve it with that person on a one to one bases without airing it out under anonymous names or for everyone to read. Those of you that partake in that kind of activity are cowards. You are the type of people that can be compared to terrorist. You launch strikes, and then you cowardly hide to avoid being detected. We are all human and have committed acts that are shameful to our family and friends. The last thing people want is to continue to be reminded of it. Let?s not forget the Scarlet Letter. The next time that you gather the courage to post something on this site to cause shame and hurt for pleasure, just take a moment to think as to what things have you done that might cause you hurt or shame if posted on this site. Those that live in glass houses shall not cast stones. May you all stay safe and make it home in the exact same condition that you came to work in.

07-08-2007, 07:11 PM
I can do that with the tuttle suit on.

07-10-2007, 04:47 AM
what

05-15-2013, 06:19 PM
As I sit and read all of the personal attacks on officers on this site by other officers it is sad. How officers take pleasure in writing about fellow officers personal business for all to read including their family and spouses not knowing the kind of repercussions this will cause them is unfortunate. We all tend to forget that no matter what, we all wear the same uniform and all personal attacks should be put aside. All this demonstrates to the public, media, and staff is that there is no unity amongst us, but an abundance of hatred and envy. The common goal here should be to protect and take care of each other and combat what we all have in common which is the criminal. Those that will not hesitate to take you out if you give them the opportunity. We have been lucky for the last few years, but let?s not forget those devastating police funerals where all the family takes home is an American flag. I must admit a lot of the people that are disliked have brought it upon themselves but that is for those that have been screwed by them to resolve it personally with them. I am a true believer that if you have a problem with someone for whatever reason you resolve it with that person on a one to one bases without airing it out under anonymous names or for everyone to read. Those of you that partake in that kind of activity are cowards. You are the type of people that can be compared to terrorist. You launch strikes, and then you cowardly hide to avoid being detected. We are all human and have committed acts that are shameful to our family and friends. The last thing people want is to continue to be reminded of it. Let?s not forget the Scarlet Letter. The next time that you gather the courage to post something on this site to cause shame and hurt for pleasure, just take a moment to think as to what things have you done that might cause you hurt or shame if posted on this site. Those that live in glass houses shall not cast stones. May you all stay safe and make it home in the exact same condition that you came to work in.

True then, true now

05-15-2013, 07:34 PM

You take liberties with nouns and definitions.
Just because one may wear a uniform and carry a sidearm; a police officer does not make.
Because this person may be employed by a police department; a police officer does not make.
There is one hell a lot more to being a police officer than a uniform, a gun and a payroll dumber; there are people in this agency that come in every day and “act” as if they were police officers, but they are not.
I can guarantee you that I have been to many more police funerals than you; it started in 1971 and I remember each and every one of them; they were policeman, not the present day affirmative action imposters.