PDA

View Full Version : new ror position

07-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Ok, how the heck can the person who just got the ROR position chase down bad guys? He can barely tie his shoes! This agency is getting very sad with its choices. Lets give this 300lb + deputy a take home vehicle and watch him make arrests. I know booking is pleased he is out, but makes the agency look bad. Oh well, lets wait and see.

07-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Poor McDirt,

Sounds like you did not get that ROR position you wanted. But do you really think a personal attack on the person who obviously beat you out is the best way to show that the administration screwed up?

Come on now, settle down and apologize to the person who was a much better candidate than you were.

:cry:

07-08-2007, 01:29 AM
up yours. I know I would be a better candidate than that fat a$$. What do you know anyway?

07-08-2007, 02:29 PM
He did a great job in booking and help me out alot when we worked together. The agency made a great choice, very knowledgeable, long in tenure, and he has tried to better himself. He was the best choice! Sorry for your loss.

07-08-2007, 04:57 PM
i AGREE WITH MCDIRT THE GUY PUTS IN FOR EVERY POSITION THAT COMES UP AND MOPES AND WHINES WHEN PASSED UP. NOW THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM A BAD GUY! IT JUST IS DIFFICULT TO WORK AROUND THAT AND TRY TO KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED... BUT GOOD LUCK TO HIM IN HIS NEW POSITION , I HOPE HE IS FINALLY HAPPY

07-08-2007, 06:56 PM
lol your really worried about weight.. have you seen half the road deputies..you want to talk about over weight..worry about other things, the cpl. put his time in so why not. if anything you should of been angry about the last ror position now that guy has only been with the agency for about 4 years. the cpl has been here 3 times longer than him almost

07-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Yes overweight and sloppy gets no respect, yet this department will punish you if your shoes are not shined. Are you kidding me you should be punished if you can not even bend over to shine them. Physical appearance is everything if the public sees an overweight sloppy deputy there is no respect. There should be standards for physical appearance or get punished. Instead we worry about how great a report you write.

07-10-2007, 03:26 AM
NICE SCARPATI!!!! "BRAIN BUSTER"

07-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Wow McDirt....are you scorned or do you always whine like this....maybe if your attitude was a little better you'd be considered for things too!! Obviously you don't know anything about people, their work ethic or morals, because if you did you wouldn't be on here bashing people you know nothing about!!! Think before you speak!! Didn't your Mother ever teach you not to judge a book by its cover!!