PDA

View Full Version : NO LUNCH BOXES IN THE JAIL

07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
The security of the jail is threatened by your lunch. You have to carry your sandwich and banana in your hands to your post :shock: :shock: Don't even think about tupperware :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
CAN'T WE FIND SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT TO WRITE A MEMO ABOUT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I feel safer allready :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
NEXT WE WILL HAVE TO CUT THE BOTTOMS OUT OF OUR POCKETS :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

07-07-2007, 11:32 AM
The security of the jail is threatened by your lunch. You have to carry your sandwich and banana in your hands to your post :shock: :shock: Don't even think about tupperware :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
CAN'T WE FIND SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT TO WRITE A MEMO ABOUT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I feel safer allready :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
NEXT WE WILL HAVE TO CUT THE BOTTOMS OUT OF OUR POCKETS :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

there's a few jokes in there somewhere...

and hey - how did you get home so fast?

07-07-2007, 12:38 PM
We hope the memo gets some clarification soon. Currently it is being interpreted different by different shifts. It might be a good idea to provide a list of things such as food, medicine drink,etc. that are "OK" since many are stuck at our posts for the majority of 12 hour shifts and it is not always possible to get a break when you need it.

07-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Some of you need to miss a few meals. :twisted:

07-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Yea but if I miss a meal I eat like three meals the next time!

07-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Geez, shut up and be grateful that they're giving you a head's up. We know that you all bring booze, steroids, drugs, and prescription meds to work on a daily basis. The expectation of privacy is ridiculous. Other agencies follow procedures to prevent contraband from entering the facility. The chance to clean up your act before the security searches begin is now.

07-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Looks like they will have to start giving us breaks now.

07-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks Major Stinker ! Are you back on the bottle again for making this rule ? Or is it
capt, Snott !!!

07-11-2007, 11:50 AM
How do they expect you to work if you can't get a break and you can't bring your food with you. And what about prescription meds that are ordered by a Doctor!?

07-14-2007, 02:29 AM
Who needs to pack a lunch anyway? You could buy a delicious flemburger and bug juice for only a buck!

07-15-2007, 12:41 AM
What happened to bring this situation up...why no lunches...bags ect? :?:

07-16-2007, 10:16 AM
It'w the "Lamb Rule"!

07-21-2007, 01:52 PM
It'w the "Lamb Rule"!

How am I not surprised! She is such a.........nice person. :twisted: I really don't know who is nicer, her or her son being they both love white people so much :twisted: :roll: