PDA

View Full Version : K-9 Officer 7/5 at 2015 hrs

07-07-2007, 01:57 AM
To the K-9 Officer in the Crown Vic with the old paint job that busted the light tonight running 10-18 north on Ninth Ave (from 12th) and ran the black Volkswagon off of the road. Try turning on the lights and siren before you enter the intersection. Had that been me that you ran off of the road with my wife in the car I would have run you down and beat the shit out of you right there. A little more FTO time would be in order.

07-07-2007, 02:32 AM
My bad, make that 7/6, it happened tonight.

07-07-2007, 02:57 AM
If you had the balls to "beat the shizzat" out of ANY BODY, you wouldnt post an anonymous comment on a webboard... you would call that officer personally or go down and file a complaint.

And by the way... he, and several other officers, were on the way to catch an armed robbery suspect (which we did, in fact, catch).

So you are welcome for keeping your streets safe yet another night so that you may continue to complain about the manner in which we do so form the security of your anonymous computer.

I have no respect for you.

07-07-2007, 03:29 AM
>>>>>>>>I have no respect for you.<<<<<<<<<

Typical attitude for most cops.

The often lack respect for others and therefore seldom get respect they desire.

The patrol officer for the city are known for their disrespectful demeanor. To bad the above poster didnt take the time to counsel his co-worker on driving safely. :oops:

07-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Quite on the contrary, above poster.

The problem with most people is that they misunderstand or misapply the word "respect".

Respect, my friend, is earned. It is defined as
"A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard, or Willingness to show consideration or appreciation"

Now, the poster had no "willingness to show consideration" for the job the officer was doing..he merely insulted and threatened him. Nor was the poster appreciative, nor did he show diferential regard for that man. So strictly speaking, he showed absolutely no "respect" to the officer whatsoever.

It is easy to show "respect" that is demanded... such as to a superior officer (as in, you will respect my authority) but that is not what we are talking about. Respect is deserved. You have to be worthy of respect. And in my opinion, a man who threatens and insults an officer (obviously a fellow officer, from the 10-code usage, whcih makes this even more despicable) and is so lacking in TESTICULAR FORTITUDE that he can not even post his name or call the officer in person, is not deserving of the least bit of "respect" from me.

I am an officer and I serve the public. I will "show you respect" in our dealings, but that doesnt mean I have to "respect" you for your actions... that does not come automatically, nor does it come easily. It is not your "right" to be "respected". Get over it.

07-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Original poster here. Actually, I couldn't care less what you think of me. All I know is that the K-9 officer put someone's life in danger, for no reason. And he needs to give people time to react to lights and siren, preferably by turning them on before entering the intersection. It didn't effect me, nor was I in a position to identify him or do anything about it. I would hope that the citizen that ended up on the sidewalk would file a complaint but he/she probably won't. Many citizens understand that there are too many in law enforcement like Mr. Zip it (I guess that's your real last name) that don't care whether something was right or wrong, just that they must protect a fellow officer, no matter what. That's exactly why we are becoming so hated by the public.

07-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Original poster, you are a moron and must for work for the county. You also must be pretty new to make comments such as the ones you posted. Get off your high horse and grow the f**k up.Youhad no idea what was going on and as a result you came to our boards to stir the pot. If the actions of the PPD offended you in sucha manner then maybe you could have called in the complaint being that you witnessed it. Oh but wait. That would have meant that you would most likely have to provide your name for an official complaint. You are probably the type that DEMANDS respect because youa re the one with the badge. Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

07-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Guest, you stated that "And in my opinion, a man who threatens and insults an officer (obviously a fellow officer, from the 10-code usage, whcih makes this even more despicable) and is so lacking in TESTICULAR FORTITUDE that he can not even post his name or call the officer in person, is not deserving of the least bit of "respect" from me", yet you belittle County officers.

Do you have the testicular fortitude to post your name? I was kinda agreeing with your assessment of the original poster being a jerk for making threats on the net...now I've gotta wonder about you.

07-08-2007, 12:11 AM
If he'll give his name I'll call him and we can meet face to face. Fact is that PPD is getting a reputation for ignoring the safety of the public, i.e. shooting at moving vehicles with oncoming traffic approaching (reverse lights, BS!), shooting at suspects in high traffic areas and now this. Used to be a ship shape agency, not anymore.

07-12-2007, 07:53 PM
For the guest poster who stated that one of the previous posters is a moron so he must work for the county. must be a moron himself. there are a multitude of good officers at ECSO. I do agree that the agency has its share of morons but so does the PPD. No agency is exempt from having its own so called morons.