PDA

View Full Version : LONG DESERVED THANK YOU

07-06-2007, 08:04 PM
tHANK YOU!!!!

SO MANY TIMES IT IS NOT SAID, BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE, WE PISS AND MOAN BACK AND FORTH AT EACH OTHER BUT WE WILL COVER EACH OTHERS BACKS IN TIMES OF EMERGENCY, SOMETIME ON MIDS YOU ARE THE ONLY VOICE OF FREINDSHIP IN THE LONG DARK HOURS AND WHEN I AM DOWN IT IS YOUR VIOCE THAT IS THER TO CONFORT ME AS I WAIT THOSE LONG MOMENTS UNTIL BACKUP ARRIVES. WE GET ON EACH OTHERS NERVES (LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTERS DO).BUT WILL FIGHT THE DRAGON TO PROTECT EACH OTHER. YOU PREPARE US FOR BATTLE AS WE RUSH TO THE CALL AND CHECK ON US EVERY FEW MINUTES TO MAKE SURE WE ARE SAFE. YOU ARE INSIDE THE BUILDING BUT FEEL THE HEAT OF THE SUN OR THE WET RAIN OR THE COLD WINTER NIGHT. YOU ARE MY COMPANION WHEN I RIDE AS A ONE UNIT PATROL. TOO MANY YEARS GO BY WITHOUT THAT SMALL BUT LARGE WORD.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE

RET/TPD-52

07-12-2007, 01:53 AM
I was once a dispatcher for a long time. I have never regretted those years as a dispatcher. I took care of my Officers and knew where each and everyone of them their locations.

These Officers are my Brothers and Sisters. Years ago I became Aux Police Officer. I wore those same shoes, same gun, same shirt and pants. I was one of them.

Some of you dispatchers shame me for the things you said about an Officer or even yet, your co-workers. All of you are ONE when you are dispatching or answering 911 calls. No one is better than the next person beside you.

This year, I heard a lot about Communications. Its not what it was last years or years ago. I'm hearing this from your Officers on the streets.

That is pretty embrassing.

07-13-2007, 01:08 AM
If you so concerned about your fellow co-worker why are you bashing them so? Your no longer there and Im sure you have done and said all the things that you accuse your co-workers of doing. Try being a little more supportive, you claim to have been in their shoes. Whatever !

08-27-2007, 03:18 PM
you are welcome

09-12-2007, 02:05 PM
well?????

09-21-2007, 06:04 PM
yes, thank you!!!!

09-28-2007, 08:33 AM
If you dont work for tpd anymore and you listen to what a officer tells you, your in for a world of hurt. There is only a handfull of officers that comes into radio and pretty much the rest of them refuse to come into radio because of what they heard. Alot of it is MDT messages if disptachers are Ho's because of a message, I wonder what the cop is doing on the other side of that computer while reading that message cause he sure isnt coming into radio to get nuttin..................go tpd i miss yall in there :wink:

10-09-2007, 10:32 PM
I was once a dispatcher for a long time. I have never regretted those years as a dispatcher. I took care of my Officers and knew where each and everyone of them their locations.

These Officers are my Brothers and Sisters. Years ago I became Aux Police Officer. I wore those same shoes, same gun, same shirt and pants. I was one of them.

Some of you dispatchers shame me for the things you said about an Officer or even yet, your co-workers. All of you are ONE when you are dispatching or answering 911 calls. No one is better than the next person beside you.

This year, I heard a lot about Communications. Its not what it was last years or years ago. I'm hearing this from your Officers on the streets.

That is pretty embrassing.

Ever heard the saying, "Don't forget where you came from." ? Obviously you did. Nothing is what is was "years ago!" I know a few people that left dispatch and went to the road, they too have forgotten where they came from! So pot calling the kettle back, what do you say to that one??

10-09-2007, 10:33 PM
tHANK YOU!!!!

SO MANY TIMES IT IS NOT SAID, BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE, WE PISS AND MOAN BACK AND FORTH AT EACH OTHER BUT WE WILL COVER EACH OTHERS BACKS IN TIMES OF EMERGENCY, SOMETIME ON MIDS YOU ARE THE ONLY VOICE OF FREINDSHIP IN THE LONG DARK HOURS AND WHEN I AM DOWN IT IS YOUR VIOCE THAT IS THER TO CONFORT ME AS I WAIT THOSE LONG MOMENTS UNTIL BACKUP ARRIVES. WE GET ON EACH OTHERS NERVES (LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTERS DO).BUT WILL FIGHT THE DRAGON TO PROTECT EACH OTHER. YOU PREPARE US FOR BATTLE AS WE RUSH TO THE CALL AND CHECK ON US EVERY FEW MINUTES TO MAKE SURE WE ARE SAFE. YOU ARE INSIDE THE BUILDING BUT FEEL THE HEAT OF THE SUN OR THE WET RAIN OR THE COLD WINTER NIGHT. YOU ARE MY COMPANION WHEN I RIDE AS A ONE UNIT PATROL. TOO MANY YEARS GO BY WITHOUT THAT SMALL BUT LARGE WORD.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE

RET/TPD-52

Thank you for saying thank you.... that's all we want once in a while. :D

10-16-2007, 03:46 PM
WOW

10-21-2007, 10:40 PM
I know it is nice to hear Thank You from the officers we serve every now and then but let me tell you from experience this is the most thankless profession we could get into. Granted it is nice to hear job well done but let me tell you nobody knows when we do good but when we do bad the whole world knows everything about the situation. Just food for thought.

12-05-2007, 06:55 PM
I know it is nice to hear Thank You from the officers we serve every now and then but let me tell you from experience this is the most thankless profession we could get into. Granted it is nice to hear job well done but let me tell you nobody knows when we do good but when we do bad the whole world knows everything about the situation. Just food for thought.

A long time ago, a friend that i was complaining to about my job, said "If you don't like it, find one that you do!