PDA

View Full Version : JOB SECURITY

07-06-2007, 04:06 AM
HOW IS THE WEATHER DOWN THERE IN JAN., HOW IS THE WORK ENVIRONMENT, WHAT ARE THE HOURS, AND IS IT EASY TO GET PROMOTED?

I ASKED THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE ME AND THE WIFE ARE TIRED OF THE REALLY COLD WEATHER IN THE WINTER. THE BACK STABBING, AND THE SLANDERING OF MY NAME AND THE POLITICKING WHEN PROMOTIONS COME ABOUT.

WE STILL WORK 8 HOUR SHIFTS AND I HEARD 12 OR 10 WERE REALLY NICE, ESPECIALLY WITH SOME WEEKENDS OFF!!!

I'M A 12 YEAR VET. WITH 1 KILL UNDER MY BELT.

07-06-2007, 04:11 AM
.......with one "kill" under your belt! Real professional!!!! Stay where you are!

07-06-2007, 05:04 AM
No offense, I know we are all brothers but Florida Law Enforcement is probably to Metro for your taste.

You might want to check Tennessee, Arkansas or Georgia. It's probably a better fit.

07-07-2007, 02:16 AM
If you're not BLACK or female you don't have a shot.

Having a "kill under your belt" is a negative, not a positive, for getting hired.

Don't worry about the weather in January - it's pleasant.

Worry about the weather in July and August - it's hot and humid and you are miserable wearing the bullet resistant vest.

The only guy comfortable here in August is :devil:

That's why Floridians have summer homes in the Carolinas.

07-07-2007, 03:34 AM
HOW IS THE WEATHER DOWN THERE IN JAN., HOW IS THE WORK ENVIRONMENT, WHAT ARE THE HOURS, AND IS IT EASY TO GET PROMOTED?

I ASKED THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE ME AND THE WIFE ARE TIRED OF THE REALLY COLD WEATHER IN THE WINTER. THE BACK STABBING, AND THE SLANDERING OF MY NAME AND THE POLITICKING WHEN PROMOTIONS COME ABOUT.

WE STILL WORK 8 HOUR SHIFTS AND I HEARD 12 OR 10 WERE REALLY NICE, ESPECIALLY WITH SOME WEEKENDS OFF!!!

I'M A 12 YEAR VET. WITH 1 KILL UNDER MY BELT.

Nice try...................anything to start some turmoil on this site!

07-07-2007, 03:44 AM
He didn't say wut he had "kil't"...my bet it was road kill which made might fine eatin' :shock:

07-07-2007, 04:46 PM
YOU'RE RIGHT, I NEVER KILLED A PERSON, ONLY A FEW 12 POINTERS,7 SQUIRLES, AND A OWL. I THOUGHT IT MIGHT GIVE ME AN EDGE WITH YOU FLORIDA BOYS, SINCE I SAW ALL THE KILLING IN THE MOVIES: MIAMI VICE, BADBOYS, SCARFACE, ETC.....

07-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Oh brother, you have issues. You'd never make it here. We have enough squirrels in Florida.

07-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Oh brother, you have issues. You'd never make it here. We have enough squirrels in Florida.

You've got that right. Imagine, the doofus got his impression of what Florida is like from movies!

What a hayseed!

:snicker:

07-09-2007, 04:12 AM
......Buddy, try The Florida Highway Patrol I know they hire a bunch of dooffs like your self. Besides I'll bet your interview skills are just as poor as you choice of words :evil:

07-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Guys, let it go..this poster is stirring crap on HCSO site as well. He just posted as "lights out"....when you respond and throw mud at another agency you are feeding his poison...Don't answer and let the troll die.

07-11-2007, 01:50 AM
Your Right... F.H.P. sorry about the Mud......DIE TROLL :!:

07-12-2007, 11:28 PM

cant you lil city juridiction boys go found and alarm a spider set off building his web in the middle of the night, yea go to that old lady who is complaining baout some kid skate boarding in front of her house, you cant make it obviously in our academy, you make more yes but those of us who can afford to live its not about the money, remeber I can write tickets anywhere, dont speed on my interstate

07-12-2007, 11:41 PM

cant you lil city juridiction boys go found and alarm a spider set off building his web in the middle of the night, yea go to that old lady who is complaining baout some kid skate boarding in front of her house, you cant make it obviously in our academy, you make more yes but those of us who can afford to live its not about the money, remeber I can write tickets anywhere, dont speed on my interstate

You would cit another LEO? Seriously? Come on man...

07-12-2007, 11:58 PM
[quote="zzz...":1i2ln0dn]Your Right... F.H.P. sorry about the Mud......DIE TROLL :!:

You would cit another LEO? Seriously? Come on man...[/quote:1i2ln0dn]

Don't be sucked in. The guy calling himself FHPHERO isn't with FHP.

He is just trying to stir things up. Besides, he knows it IS about the money.

Go away Troll!

:twisted:

07-13-2007, 01:51 AM
[quote=FHPHERO][quote="zzz...":fsppfl1u]Your Right... F.H.P. sorry about the Mud......DIE TROLL :!:

You would cit another LEO? Seriously? Come on man...[/quote:fsppfl1u]

Don't be sucked in. The guy calling himself FHPHERO isn't with FHP.

He is just trying to stir things up. Besides, he knows it IS about the money.

Go away Troll!

:twisted:[/quote:fsppfl1u]

Yep. I should've known by the poor grammar and spelling that the poster is just an idiot...not a LEO.

Be Safe