PDA

View Full Version : MDU changes??

07-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Anyone know what is going on with mobile data? Who is running the show...and why did they move it to the Puzzle Palace? Could they make it any more inconvenient?

07-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I vaguely remember an e mail a while ago stating that since the MDU was short staffed, they moved it closer to IT so they can help each other when they get swamped. I believe we are supposed to be able to parked in the forbidden back parking lot for the short time we are there, but don't quote me on that, you may want to ask one of the MDU/IT staff.

As to who is running it, I have no idea. The Sgt is tdy to accreditation.

ReelsouthernLeo
07-04-2007, 07:54 AM
The old Sgt of MDU is now in accreditation so that she can make sure that everyone's fingers and toes are up to FDLE standards.

Paradise
07-04-2007, 08:04 AM
All I know is that the MDU office is a kinder, gentler place :)

Now I know why Beth was promoted to Commander. It was a compensation package :shock:

07-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Is the MDU Sgt. now permanently transferred to Accreditation? If so, why was the position not posted? Why does the Investigations Division not have to post/test for many of the positions there? It sucks.

07-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Paradise???? Was that really you????

07-18-2007, 07:55 PM
"MDU is currently closed for a meeting. We will send an e-mail when we are done with our very important bi-weekly meeting so you can drive back down here a second time." (Who says public safety doesn't take an occasional break during the day?)