PDA

View Full Version : LL Grunt

07-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Will it make you feel better if we add a 1 in front of our CCN or do you want to erase the 1 in front of yours? I actually agree with most of what you type but you are never going to get people to take you serious if all you do is bash veterans. I use to not like the old guys always talking about their retirement and treating me like a rookie but I knew someday it would end. Now I understand what its like to think about retirement. By the way, I don't talk down to new guys because I remember what it was like. Having said that, I probably have more time taking 10-200s then you do on the job, so lighten up FNG! :) Just kidding

07-03-2007, 12:04 AM
LL Grunt

Give it up already. You're annoying posting on every single thread. Take a day off. I bet you haven't written this much in an entire year on Bravo Shift 10-65ing.

So you are so wise. Well wise up and read case law involving the Hillsboro County Sheriff's Office and some of their deputies. Evidentily their sheriff managed to obtain subpoena duces ticums for the IP addresses of the annoymous posters to this site or one similar for an internal investigation where they disciplined deputies for their free speech on a message board. Trust me the comments were similar to the ones we all are writing here. I did the research as I began to wonder can the jerks in the PSB really do anything to soemone who posts here annomyously? Yes they can. It is in case law involving Garity. It seems it is not a violation of Garity to subpoena deputies off-duty IP info or when and where they are typing from. Just food for thought.

So please I enjoy some of your writing, but take a day off!

:evil:

MOD 1
07-03-2007, 12:24 AM
LL Grunt

Give it up already. You're annoying posting on every single thread. Take a day off. I bet you haven't written this much in an entire year on Bravo Shift 10-65ing.

So you are so wise. Well wise up and read case law involving the Hillsboro County Sheriff's Office and some of their deputies. Evidentily their sheriff managed to obtain subpoena duces ticums for the IP addresses of the annoymous posters to this site or one similar for an internal investigation where they disciplined deputies for their free speech on a message board. Trust me the comments were similar to the ones we all are writing here. I did the research as I began to wonder can the jerks in the PSB really do anything to soemone who posts here annomyously? Yes they can. It is in case law involving Garity. It seems it is not a violation of Garity to subpoena deputies off-duty IP info or when and where they are typing from. Just food for thought.

Actually I think you might want to do a little more research. The Hillsborough County Sheriff lost his case at the 2nd DCA. LEO Affairs never had to turn anything over to him.

LEO Affairs fought that attack on poster's rights and will continue to do so.

Mod 1

07-03-2007, 12:39 AM
[quote="Enough LL Grunt!!":1izpf6tw]LL Grunt

Actually I think you might want to do a little more research. The Hillsborough County Sheriff lost his case at the 2nd DCA. LEO Affairs never had to turn anything over to him.

LEO Affairs fought that attack on poster's rights and will continue to do so.

Mod 1[/quote:1izpf6tw]

Thank you. I remember that case....and followed its progress. Good job.

07-03-2007, 01:56 AM
I thank you for the post, but I have to tell you no thank you. I will not be discouraged from fighting for what is right. On this forum, in person, on the street, or where ever the need calls. I strongly suggest people wake up!!! Use the forum for whatever it is you like. If you want to know who is the finest/ Hottest in the Broward Sheriff's Office, you wanna know who the best or worst person is by all means. But don't for one second think you are going to limit me, or intimidate me, when and where I say it, or what I talk about. This is a great forum to explain to people the wrongs in a professional manner. I admit I take a poke at people when pushed first. But I tell everyone, don't ask here go look for the girl and talk to her. If you don't like a supervisor explain it here. As far as looking out for me, I appreciate it. But I know something that has many baffled. You cannot track an I.P. address that changes every log in. Second there is no way even if you subpeonaed the Internet Service Provider they would not be able to provide that information either. For those using their AOL ISP, Bellsouth ISP, or Comcast ISP your records could be subpeonaed but there has to be an unbelievable reason. Because this person hurt my feelings just does'nt say it. By the way i'm on alpha shift nice try though. As always I appreciate the comments keep them coming, and read for yourself about the PBA wrong doings.

MOD 1
07-03-2007, 02:14 AM
This is a great forum to explain to people the wrongs in a professional manner.

That's all I am asking people to do. Bring things out that need to be discussed in a professional manner.

Mod 1

07-03-2007, 04:07 PM
I thank you for the post, but I have to tell you no thank you. I will not be discouraged from fighting for what is right. On this forum, in person, on the street, or where ever the need calls. I strongly suggest people wake up!!! Use the forum for whatever it is you like. If you want to know who is the finest/ Hottest in the Broward Sheriff's Office, you wanna know who the best or worst person is by all means. But don't for one second think you are going to limit me, or intimidate me, when and where I say it, or what I talk about. This is a great forum to explain to people the wrongs in a professional manner. I admit I take a poke at people when pushed first. But I tell everyone, don't ask here go look for the girl and talk to her. If you don't like a supervisor explain it here. As far as looking out for me, I appreciate it. But I know something that has many baffled. You cannot track an I.P. address that changes every log in. Second there is no way even if you subpeonaed the Internet Service Provider they would not be able to provide that information either. For those using their AOL ISP, Bellsouth ISP, or Comcast ISP your records could be subpeonaed but there has to be an unbelievable reason. Because this person hurt my feelings just does'nt say it. By the way i'm on alpha shift nice try though. As always I appreciate the comments keep them coming, and read for yourself about the PBA wrong doings.

Like I said, I agree with you and I too have sent in my IUPA card. I just get sick of being lumped in with turds who happen to have some seniority. I think you have to admit that most (I MEAN MOST) of the new hires are worthless. Some of them might be decent but none of the old school good cops want to be FTOs or FTDs. So keep the decent posts coming FNG. :)

04-15-2008, 02:19 AM
an oldie but a goodie!

04-22-2008, 02:19 AM
i love lance :devil:

04-22-2008, 03:16 PM
bump

04-22-2008, 10:10 PM
The "General" sucks!