PDA

View Full Version : IRS audits

07-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Whats the deal with all the IRS audits being conducted on our brothers in blue. I hear some nasty rumors of "SNITCHIN" for a large amount of money (check). Will anybody have the testicles to comment!!!

07-02-2007, 01:47 AM
i received a notice looking into my 2005 taxes!!!!

07-03-2007, 07:39 AM
All I can tell you is when the tax man comes calling get ready they dont go away unitll they get what they want, your money trust me. they start at one year and keep going. And its not the tax owed that gets you its the penaltys and intrest I just went through it And it was hell, As for someone snitching to the IRS I dont know anything about that. But I do know alot of Beach Cops are getting audited because of either 10-99 off duty ,or outside businesses as was my case.

07-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey I received a notice for my 2004 taxes! Could it be something to do with doing it at Brito?

07-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Sigh...I love it. So many of you guys try to play the system because you assume that because you are cops you can get away with anything. Serves you all right. It's even better that you whine about it on here for all of us to read.

I think you should complain about your wives leaving you after you get caught cheating on them next...that will make for an even better read.

Someday you guys will learn that all us "civilians" as you like to call us create the policies that you are "allowed" to enforce. Please continue to rant and rave on here. I just know how I will vote when the tax referendum comes up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

07-09-2007, 02:49 AM
A co-worker of mine and his wife both got audited. They both go to Brito & Brito. He wouldn't return any of their phone calls. they had to go to someone else to take care of the problem.

Guy raises his fee's $25 from one year to another and then $100 the next year.

I'm not using them anymore.

07-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Sigh...I love it. So many of you guys try to play the system because you assume that because you are cops you can get away with anything. Serves you all right. It's even better that you whine about it on here for all of us to read.

I think you should complain about your wives leaving you after you get caught cheating on them next...that will make for an even better read.

Someday you guys will learn that all us "civilians" as you like to call us create the policies that you are "allowed" to enforce. Please continue to rant and rave on here. I just know how I will vote when the tax referendum comes up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah and when your city is running rampid with drug crime,property crimes and other major felony crimes , you can get off your fantasic arse and arrest those criminals your self beacuse we will be at half staffing.

In case you didn't notice in uoir infinate wisdom we are already "just holdng back" the waves of crime that happen here.

So vote any way you want, just dont forget it was your VOTE that was the EFFECT as to why miami beach quality of life went down the toilet
Moron