PDA

View Full Version : 10-31 31 Leo

07-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Great work by our brothers in wellington some punk teenager tried to mowe them down and they kept the pursuit going even after he attempted to ram the green and whites d/s sheehy is a good cop.

once it hit the Pike the punk then went north in the southbound lanes

Bravo, wellington and FHP units with the eagle Converged on him and a 10-15 was made without any injuries or property damage.

A textbook pursuit.

07-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Great work by our brothers in wellington some punk teenager tried to mowe them down and they kept the pursuit going even after he attempted to ram the green and whites d/s sheehy is a good cop.

once it hit the Pike the punk then went north in the southbound lanes

Bravo, wellington and FHP units with the eagle Converged on him and a 10-15 was made without any injuries or property damage.

A textbook pursuit.

I heard it all and it was a great pursuit. Everyone did a great job and not body got hurt. Please take this as constructive critism and not neg comments. Calm down on the radio when in your car and behind the suspect car. (I'm not talking to those that actually had bag coming head on)
Your behind the car....calmly call it out, don't call out "high speed" or "running red lights", the WC will shut it down in a heartbeat.
Once the Eagle is overhead....let him call everything out. The next thing that should be called out by the guys on the road is 10-15.
Like I said, constructive critism for the next time, learn from it.
P.S. when the WC gets on the radio and ask what charges....tell him flatout the charges you have. Not what the suspect is doing. Thats how things get shut down, read between the lines.

07-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Great work by our brothers in wellington some teenager tried to mowe them down and they kept the pursuit going even after he attempted to ram the green and whites d/s sheehy is a good cop.

once it hit the Pike the guy then went north in the southbound lanes

A textbook pursuit.

I heard it all and it was a great pursuit. Everyone did a great job and not body got hurt. Please take this as constructive critism and not neg comments. Calm down on the radio when in your car and behind the suspect car. (I'm not talking to those that actually had the guy coming head on)
Your behind the car....calmly call it out, don't call out "high speed" or "running red lights", the WC will shut it down in a heartbeat.
Once the Eagle is overhead....let him call everything out. The next thing that should be called out by the guys on the road is 10-15.
Like I said, constructive critism for the next time, learn from it.
P.S. when the WC gets on the radio and ask what charges....tell him flatout the charges you have. Not what the suspect is doing. Thats how things get shut down, read between the lines.

The biggest thing is your voice HAS TO SOUND CALM on the radio or you will get shut down. And remember, the WC's are looking more for a justifiable reason to let it contnue, than a reason to shut it down.
Shehee is OK....his attitude and demeanor are his downfall.

07-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Listen to your buddies-they give good advice. The less said-the better. Believe it or not many of us support catching bad guys but if we hear the wrong things-we have to stop it or we get nailed.

"WALK THE WALK-SKIP THE TALK

Good job by the way