PDA

View Full Version : PBA Reps

06-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Is anybody running for PBA rep this year? Who are the front runners? Just wanted to know before the election.

06-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Yes, Brickman, election? what is that?

06-30-2007, 07:45 PM
No elections this year. There will be a new union soon with new IUPA reps in every district chosen by their district. Not the toop 15 vote getters in the agency!!!!

07-01-2007, 01:06 PM
PBA Representative/ this sounds like an oxymoron. What representation? Where and when? The only quality representation you can get is when you need an actual attorney from the PBA. The PBA Representatives are strickly for and working on behalf of the Sheriff's Office and the PBA. Is'nt it also ironic that the majority of PBA representatives for DLE are supervisors, Sgt's and above, and just a small portion of representatives are actual Deputies. It's pathetic. Your alleged representatives look out only for their best interests and the interests of their friends. Not whats best for everyone within the collective bargaining unit. Thanks go to the representatives for taking detail money away from hard working people to put toward their own and friends retirement who are preparing to retire or die in the next few years. Boost that drop money huh? Thank you for holding an alleged impartial and fair vote. Thank you for counting the ballots properly and collecting all of the ballot boxes in a timely manner. It's par for the course that this type of vote tampering would happen of course in all places Broward County Florida

And now ladies and gentlemen begins the onslaught of discrediting information and lack of plausible reasoning for the leech style draining of funds from a hard working persons paychecks in order to boost the retirement of the elderly and greedy. I love ya. I love and appreciate the way you suckle on the pay raises of the employees. I enjoy the raping I get every two weeks on behalf of whats in my best interests. What holds a person down? The greed of others. I encourage others to listen to the chatty four digit ccn vets and listen to how their financial gain goes through the roof do to their greed and ridding on the backs of hard working people. The reason we work details is to raise our ability for financial gain. Not so you can raise your retirement end balance within the next five years as a result of your lack of financial planning the last 25 years. I anticipate and encourage your negative replies, and the blatant ignorance that will transpire. I can count on one hand how many actual intelligent response this post will instigate.

I also courage the younger deputies to review whats in your best interest. You do not need the elderly, ready to retire and presently moving to Georgia or Tennessee in their log cabins, implimenting restrictions upon your financial gain to boost their own. You further do not need anyone assisting you to secure your financial future as this has been determined to be in your best interests. You are incapable of deciding where you want your money to go, so we as members of the PBA shall make this financial decision for you!!!

And for your information, is it not funning that there are no records of where this money is going. The only excuse offered is that the Sheriff's Office is collecting these funds and submitting funds on your behalf. Because the Florida Retirement Sysytem will not accept a contribution from you. Check it out. Ask questions. I'm not making this up. Why has the detail money not been properly documented upon your check stub. You work details, do the math. Why is it out of thirty <$30.00> an hour you only see fifteen, <$15.00>? People made more money without the detail rate increase on the old system than the new and improved on your behalf because your incapable f doing it yourself system. I LOVE IT!!! Please I beg you. Use the Pete Rose extended handle for his pleasure bat on me the next go round. You may resume the excuses. By the way, this is not all your going to hear about this subject because it's not over by a far.

07-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Lance, I couldn't have said it better myself.

07-01-2007, 04:25 PM
What about the fact that the last two contracts actually Failed. Brickman was able to toss out enough votes to get them to pass. Yeah thats our union looking out for us. Thank You Daddy Brickman

07-01-2007, 08:00 PM
I love how the PBA says they worked hard to get the detail money into the FRS but when good hard questions were asked like why do deputies in the drop pay the $3 per hour charge into the frs but never see any beniefit in their retirement? The only excuse the PBA can ever come up with is "well you voted on it". As my current (no for much longer) union, I expect you to research and review such items before reccommending these serious options to the deputies. I expect you to outline every scenerio of the frs detail money to me before a vote. I don't expect my union to line their pockets with blood money while the deputy suffers. Enough of the PBA already. I really hope your days are numbered.

07-02-2007, 01:57 AM
PBA Representative/ this sounds like an oxymoron. What representation? Where and when? The only quality representation you can get is when you need an actual attorney from the PBA. The PBA Representatives are strickly for and working on behalf of the Sheriff's Office and the PBA. Is'nt it also ironic that the majority of PBA representatives for DLE are supervisors, Sgt's and above, and just a small portion of representatives are actual Deputies. It's pathetic. Your alleged representatives look out only for their best interests and the interests of their friends. Not whats best for everyone within the collective bargaining unit. Thanks go to the representatives for taking detail money away from hard working people to put toward their own and friends retirement who are preparing to retire or die in the next few years. Boost that drop money huh? Thank you for holding an alleged impartial and fair vote. Thank you for counting the ballots properly and collecting all of the ballot boxes in a timely manner. It's par for the course that this type of vote tampering would happen of course in all places Broward County Florida

And now ladies and gentlemen begins the onslaught of discrediting information and lack of plausible reasoning for the leech style draining of funds from a hard working persons paychecks in order to boost the retirement of the elderly and greedy. I love ya. I love and appreciate the way you suckle on the pay raises of the employees. I enjoy the raping I get every two weeks on behalf of whats in my best interests. What holds a person down? The greed of others. I encourage others to listen to the chatty four digit ccn vets and listen to how their financial gain goes through the roof do to their greed and ridding on the backs of hard working people. The reason we work details is to raise our ability for financial gain. Not so you can raise your retirement end balance within the next five years as a result of your lack of financial planning the last 25 years. I anticipate and encourage your negative replies, and the blatant ignorance that will transpire. I can count on one hand how many actual intelligent response this post will instigate.

I also courage the younger deputies to review whats in your best interest. You do not need the elderly, ready to retire and presently moving to Georgia or Tennessee in their log cabins, implimenting restrictions upon your financial gain to boost their own. You further do not need anyone assisting you to secure your financial future as this has been determined to be in your best interests. You are incapable of deciding where you want your money to go, so we as members of the PBA shall make this financial decision for you!!!

And for your information, is it not funning that there are no records of where this money is going. The only excuse offered is that the Sheriff's Office is collecting these funds and submitting funds on your behalf. Because the Florida Retirement Sysytem will not accept a contribution from you. Check it out. Ask questions. I'm not making this up. Why has the detail money not been properly documented upon your check stub. You work details, do the math. Why is it out of thirty <$30.00> an hour you only see fifteen, <$15.00>? People made more money without the detail rate increase on the old system than the new and improved on your behalf because your incapable f doing it yourself system. I LOVE IT!!! Please I beg you. Use the Pete Rose extended handle for his pleasure bat on me the next go round. You may resume the excuses. By the way, this is not all your going to hear about this subject because it's not over by a far.

When did they install a computer at the psych ward??????

07-02-2007, 09:07 PM
The Broward Sheriff's Office, and PBA installed that computer the day I went for your weekly visit. Should you be using the computer right now, is'nt it time for you and the president of the PBA to discuss how much your going to take from us our next raise? Is'nt that your M.O. You know I love ya. Thanks.

By the way, Thanks again all PBA Representatives who view this site for really putting a foot forward and intelligently explaining the FRS money situation. Thanks again for explaining to the attorney who visited where the money is going. Enjoy the in-coming class action lawsuit. I would also like to bring to your attention the fact that the excuse of, 'You voted on it'. is no longer good enough. Where's My MONEY. I did not vote on this. Many, many people did'nt. Where did you get the votes. Where is the record of the votes which you are suppose to keep the results of for five years. Where is the signature cards. I bet you threw them away. Thanks again, challenge this if you have the courage.

07-03-2007, 01:12 AM
They can't show the results because it would show fraud. How did the PBA declare the FRS detail money passed with a vote when ballot boxes were still at district offices? How is the PBA not responsible for their actions. They as our union are supposed to research and seek advice before recommending such things. I will never support the PBA again for I feel the PBA stole from us on this issue. I pray every night the PBA will get voted out.

07-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Hal lay looooo yyyeeeeaaaa,

I could not have said it better myself. You see there PBA Representatives the people, the members, the staff, employees that are paying your salary are speaking out. This was an improper/ illegal/ and morally unsound vote. I'm taking bets my friends, who wants to bet there is a special bank account filled with PBA member money that is blatantly going to disappear. My fellow members how much money are you going to lose before you question this activity. Money that is not being accounted for. No books, no stubs, no statements. I know there have got to be one or at least two representatives who hear the people, the members and say wait this is wrong, or has the brain washing finally absorbed you. Does the excuse, 'you voted for this' pacify you like a sucking candy? Where are the honest people. It appears they arent around. I for one need answers. You what is availible to members a new union. Mr Brickman, you and your family have earned enough. What do you do for the amount of money you receive every two weeks. What was your salary the last time you filed with the Internal Revenue Service? Last I saw your salary topped a whopping $90,000.00 with a raise soon to be coming. Can you believe that $90,000.00? Holy crap. Where's the raise coming from? Where's the books for the PBA up until this point. You have to keep accounting books. Well my friends no answer to this or moany other questions. I have done my home work, and have learned many, many, many interesting things. One thing I have learned is we can get the Federal Government involved to look into the books and wrong doings. The availibility came into commission when the wrong doings were going on in your Hoffa days when your Teamsters truck association Unions began missing money such as this. Does anyone remember what the outcome was there? Your Right Federal Charges! So PBA Repressentatives you don't want to answer questions, lets see how you feel about answering to the Feds. :) You know I love you Mr Brickman but I need answers. You certainly didnt make the money so why are you spending it, and where the h.ll is it going?

02-29-2008, 03:46 AM
bumper

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Who is running?