PDA

View Full Version : Please buy me a new shirt

06-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Please tell wannabee "swollen" hes not big and he looks ridiculous with that tight shirt and tatoo hanging out...very unprofessional. Please dont taper your sleeves, if your arms were big they would have filled the shirt naturally. Thank You...

06-30-2007, 11:34 AM
If you have a problem with him, tell him to his face. Why hid behind a computer???

06-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Please tell wannabee "swollen" hes not big and he looks ridiculous with that tight shirt and tatoo hanging out...very unprofessional. Please dont taper your sleeves, if your arms were big they would have filled the shirt naturally. Thank You...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

06-30-2007, 04:33 PM
As funny as this post is the person with the problem with that person is you. Why don't you grow a pair and say something to him yourself.

06-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Its "hide" not "hid"...learn to spell..is your shirt too tight as well, cuttin off circulation to your brain.........

07-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I love the girl he brought to Denny's for meal that looked like a prostitute...keep it at home kid

07-03-2007, 02:15 PM
I know Mids is slow and you guys don't even hit the road until 2200 but why now go after each other? Susan, quit scoping out another man in his "tight" shirt.

07-03-2007, 08:30 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOO FUNNY

07-05-2007, 10:57 AM

Why don't u grow some balls and say something to his face, instead of hiding ur fat face behind a computer, *****!

07-06-2007, 11:53 AM

I heard that this person should grow some balls and make this comment to the person "themselves" instead of making comments on a computer screen.

07-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Why don't u grow some balls and say something to his face, instead of hiding ur fat face behind a computer, .!

How's that English degree working for you?

07-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Will u drop it Homos.....bunch of little kids

07-06-2007, 09:31 PM
He has been told by me and several others, why do you think he has the nickname in the first place TOOL!!!! You try and be subtle about it, but he's too stupid to get it....Besides all four feet of him scare me soooooooooo much lol

07-07-2007, 03:16 PM
All I can say to that last post is "WOW"!!!!!!

07-07-2007, 07:31 PM
[quote="largo troop"]He has been told by me and several others, why do you think he has the nickname in the first place TOOL!!!! You try and be subtle about it, but he's too stupid to get it....Besides all four feet of him scare me soooooooooo much lol[/quote

Instead of talking about a friend of mine, why don't you learn how "TO TRACK A SUSPECT" and/or learn how to take a PAPER CALL....or do you not know how to write and spell, LOL!

07-07-2007, 07:33 PM
I love the girl he brought to Denny's for meal that looked like a prostitute...keep it at home kid

Instead of talking about my "boy's friend," why don't you attempt to exercise more and maybe you can look better in ur uniform instead of just "RUNNING UR MOUTH!"

07-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Or better idea yet, even if you dont want to "track a suspect" or "take a paper call", how bout just stop following your girlfriend around all night like a lost puppy and do your job. She is a big girl...she can take care of herself. Work your zone like everyone else. I'm not quite sure why supervision allows the two of you to play footsy all night long.

07-08-2007, 05:48 AM
Again WOW!!!!!

07-08-2007, 12:34 PM

Instead of making fun of my "boy," MR. AND MRS. HOMEWRECKER.....why don't u spend money on a GYM MEMBERSHIP rather than a PINK PHONE and PINK BOOKBAG,LOL!

07-08-2007, 11:26 PM

"MR. LARGO TROOP" and "GUEST," why don't you come clean with this guy ur talking about and admit to him that u've been making comments about him, thus, having nothing better to do with ur day?! And also LOOK TWICE in the mirror before u make fun of someone else!

07-09-2007, 04:07 AM
Don't you people realize that all Mr and Mrs Homewrecker want is drama. They are so unhappy with themselves that they have to make everyones life around them misreable!!!!!

I do not understand why the supervisors on mids continually allow them to run around as though thier S#@T does not stink. They are individuals who thrive on drama, that way it takes the spotlight off of what they have done in thier lives and they sit back and laugh b/c of all the turmoil they have caused. DROP IT and they will just fade away like all the others that have left here because people just get sick and tired of hearing them and being around the nasty, rude, manipulative, backstabbing people that they truly are.....we all know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

07-10-2007, 03:48 AM
A-men!

07-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Please dont send them to PCSO we have enough homewreckin hogs.........

07-11-2007, 03:18 PM
The "Oh MY" post was right on....."Where are the supervisors". 1st of all you little turds dont have supervision. Your LT is never there, you have two that keep forgetting to take their Prozac and one that doesn't give a damn.

These are the same supervisors who don't let you take primary on anything until after 2200! And none of you step up to help out your fellow officer unless you are backing up your own on a traffic stop. You are all worthless like your supervisors!

38 is this biggest hipocrite, when on eves he made sure mids was on the road at 2100. NOW that he is on mids no one comes out until 2200! LT's, Captains, DC and Chief, get off your ass and do something about this!
You guys are condoning a lot of animosity between the officers on these two shifts.

And whover keeps saying "my boy" you sound like a little Susan.

07-12-2007, 04:05 PM
This post is becomming shameful. Not just to the officers who are obviously being called out...but to the entire department.

The mentioned officers know what a select few of their fellow officers think about them. Why expose the general public, media, fellow departments, and largo citizens to our bantering?

07-13-2007, 04:03 PM
right on!

guest9002
10-11-2007, 02:36 AM
If this continues, you will all be sent to your rooms! :!:

A Concerned Citizen.....
who comes here for some of the best comedy money can't buy....... :P

10-16-2007, 12:16 AM
You guys crack me up!!! Thanks for the laugh ... :)

10-28-2007, 04:30 PM
dont be jealous that you all dont look as good as me in your uniform. i'm the best!!!

10-31-2007, 09:15 AM
Dam wink...are you still angry about something that you have nothing to do with. I understand that you like to get involved in other peoples lives but enough is enough.

Idea.....If you keep out of Mr and Mrs wrecks business then I will stay off this page.

Deal? :twisted:

11-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Hey A.J......if you dont want your life talked about...then quit bringing it up and following around your b.f like his second dog