PDA

View Full Version : football practice

06-27-2007, 01:43 AM
We are having a practice on July 14 at 10 am at Countryside High School located at 3000 State Road 580(and McMullen Booth Rd) Clearwater, Florida 33761. If you are interested in playing football, please come out. There is no cost. Check out the team website @ www.eteamz.com/tampabaysentinels (http://www.eteamz.com/tampabaysentinels). Please email me at tampabaysentinels@tampabay.rr.com.

09-25-2007, 12:50 AM
OMG.....

Look at the times those two previous posts were posted. 4 minutes apart, obviously posted by the same person. I'll give you three guesses.

That was a nice little spoonbill clip by the way. You did a really good job on that. Nice.

09-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Ok, this is some serious BS. Someone ficticiously posted as 577, who we all know was not her, but as soon as someone posted mentioning "Pete", who could have been Pete Rose, for God sakes, posts get deleted? #$%&*@!

10-05-2007, 12:36 AM
what'd I miss. Someone posted about Pete and the posts got erased by the mod....why???

Mod 161
10-05-2007, 10:36 AM
My appologies if there was no harm intended in the deleted posts. I do not work for GPPD so I am not familiar with the unit numbers or names. The initial post by "577" was not initially deleted because it did not appear as though it was a slam or intended to be disguised as being written by a specific person. The post by "pete" clearly indicated that the "577" post was not written by, but intended to look as though it was postd by another officer. It also was the beginning of what was clearly becoming some personal attacks. Therefore, I deleted all three posts.

If it was merely meant as humor, it did not appear that way.

Sometimes its a judgement call.

Keep up the good dialog. BTW its been awhile since your resident fictitious charactors have posted. I always get a good laugh at those.

Be Safe!!

Mod 161

10-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Reporting as ordered Captain!

10-13-2007, 12:36 PM
You forgot to erase the post that was derogatory about "Pete" why did you not delete that post. That post was clearly a personal attack. What you have something against Him?!

Mod 161
10-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Am I missing something here? There is no posts against "pete". If you know of one kindly point me in the right direction and I'll take a look at it.

BTW....Welcome back Marty S.