PDA

View Full Version : paul marcus

06-26-2007, 04:14 PM
hey is it true that Paul MARCUS has retired?

Wow Detective sgt. Marcus wow

06-26-2007, 07:06 PM
FDLE

06-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Hey Det14, it is apparent that you are trying to use your incredible to say that Sgt. Marcus was a cheese, and all I can tell you is that you could not be more wrong! Sgt. Marcus is a man of his word, and I hope that his retirement produces as many friends as his career did. I love the fact that you would come on here and call someone a cheese, while throwing them under a bus in the process. He has been gone for a couple of months now, and now you grew some balls....good job! Now that you feel better, go back to putting your head up your arse! :lol:

06-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Thanks A/H

I guess he was one of the one's that did not get chosen for CID. :(
I know that you cannot go through a career with out someone not liking you, it really does not matter, I know who my friends are and who you can trust....as far as a cheese, I don't think so, why don't you give an example....

06-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Paul,

I would not entertain this clown and his stupid comments. I understand what this forum is supposed to be intended for (venting about department issues, etc) but coming on here and throwing a cheap shot when someone has left already is cowardice. Well enough of this crap.

So, where have your travels taken you?

06-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks again A/H

Just taking it easy now, got back from a 7 day cruise of the western carribean with the wife and kids. Getting ready to go to Marco Island over the July 4th week.

Have been talking with some of the guys and gettin an update on the things going on at the PD, some of them I can't really say I miss :lol:

Well thanks again
PM

08-03-2007, 03:47 PM
hey paul..well im in key west and again i got no room. guess ill have to wash up in the fountain and sleep in the lobby,,,oh sh.., the cops are coming....gotta go. youll be missed. congrats on retirement.

08-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey Bobber,

Sure wish I was there to find a room with you, we will probably have to share one again Ha. Looking forward to another ride...