PDA

View Full Version : Who are the rats?

06-26-2007, 01:56 PM
I am a new officer to your department, and I keep hearing that there are certain cops to stay away from because they are cheese eaters. Any chance you guys could elude who the hell to stay away from?

06-26-2007, 02:20 PM
I am a new officer to your department, and I keep hearing that there are certain cops to stay away from because they are cheese eaters. Any chance you guys could allude (OR MAKE AN INDERECT REFERENCE) who the hell to stay away from?

That my friend, you'll have to find for yourself. ADVICE: LISTEN ATTENTIVELY AND WATCH HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE; IF YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GOOD COP, YOU'LL GET IT.

06-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks Notarat, but sometimes finding out for myself involves me having to defend myself in IA....this is not my first rodeo. I would appreciate any heads up you guys could offer.

06-29-2007, 03:02 PM
I will give to the name of the biggest rat of the herd, SERGIO VELAZQUEZ AKA SCORPION!!!!!!

06-29-2007, 05:54 PM
NO BIGGER THEN OSCAR OLIVEROS

Thats the biggest hand up in Hialeah. Years ago he handed up his best friend who is now a Sgt. He wrote a statement against him and almost got the sgt arrested. Ask any AIU investigator if this is true or not. Ask Sgt. Julian G. Oscar you are a piss of s--- and i hope your get unmasked. Its a matter of time that you hand up another person. You motor guys, try not to hang out with Oscar, he might say something about your tickets. Do not voided anything.

06-30-2007, 02:09 AM
Thats it. You've turned this site into the View on prime time. First of all, get a lesson in grammar, you cant write worth a ----. Second, absolutely, I did write a statement, three sheets to the wind and still didn't implicate anyone. Ask anyone in AIU. Third, I'm not in Motors you misinformed pissant. Fourth, and really most of all, I've never been a hand up, never known to be one either. Ask anyone in AIU.
This will be the last time I ever post on this site, its a shame that people like you come to our site and talk bad about people you wont even face up to in person. Grow some, and come and see me. I'm really no threat.
Keep in mind before you write something stupid back. If I was a hand up, what did it get me? You see me in DB, driving a take home, or wearring stripes. No. I am where I am because I am who I am, always being true to the most important one first, MYSELF.
GET A LIFE!!!!

06-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Nice try you rat, try to spin things. He did hand him up, you know it, and i saw it. The case just didnt go the way it should you little mice rat. You did hand him up and almost got him arrested your rat. In fact lets ask that sgt if you did hand him up. Remember, you action follows you around you rat.

06-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Thats it. You've turned this site into the View on prime time. First of all, get a lesson in grammar, you cant write worth a ----. Second, absolutely, I did write a statement, three sheets to the wind and still didn't implicate anyone. Ask anyone in AIU. Third, I'm not in Motors you misinformed pissant. Fourth, and really most of all, I've never been a hand up, never known to be one either. Ask anyone in AIU.
This will be the last time I ever post on this site, its a shame that people like you come to our site and talk bad about people you wont even face up to in person. Grow some, and come and see me. I'm really no threat.
Keep in mind before you write something stupid back. If I was a hand up, what did it get me? You see me in DB, driving a take home, or wearring stripes. No. I am where I am because I am who I am, always being true to the most important one first, MYSELF.
GET A LIFE!!!!I guess it struck a ratty cord. I did ask Sgt Nodal and its true. The rat gave him up in a silver platter

06-30-2007, 06:49 PM
If he did give him up so what? Del Nodal is the biggest thug we have in this dept bar none!!! You could sense the sneakiness he has by speaking to him for 5 minutes. Oscar like I said in a previous post(which got deleted for some reason), envy is rampant throughout this dept especially by those peasant officers we have that have no life but police work. Just laugh at all this because you're riding high with your nice rides and fat bank account. The ones who hate are the ones who live for free in HIaleah Housing and police work is their #1 priority in life

06-30-2007, 08:54 PM
oscar,we know its you writing because no one will defend you because you are not liked in Hpd. Sgt del nodal is liked by most so don't even try. in fact we know that you sang like a bird. nodal didn't even hand up danny when he was asked. I know the history in this place. you are a rat and we all know it.

06-30-2007, 10:10 PM
BE VRY CAREFUL WITH LEO GONZALEZ. I MEAN VERRRRYYYYY CAREFUL.

07-01-2007, 01:46 AM
I KNOW LEO GONZALEZ, I HAVE WORKED WITH HIM FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS NOT A RAT! HE HAS TRIED TO HELP OFCS WHILE HE WAS INVOLVED WITH THE PBA. HE HAS GROWN TIRED, AND WANTS TO JUST DO HIS TIME. HE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE. SO THE ONE WHO SAID TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HIM, I THINK YOU HAVE A PERSONABLE PROBLEM WITH HIM. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TRY TO MAKE THIS PLACE BETTER? I'D BE CAREFUL WITH YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-01-2007, 02:44 AM
The winner rat is Oscar Oliveros. dont get off the subject

07-01-2007, 02:59 AM
NO BIGGER THEN OSCAR OLIVEROS

Thats the biggest hand up in Hialeah. Years ago he handed up his best friend who is now a Sgt. He wrote a statement against him and almost got the sgt arrested. Ask any AIU investigator if this is true or not. Ask Sgt. Julian G. Oscar you are a piss of s--- and i hope your get unmasked. Its a matter of time that you hand up another person. You motor guys, try not to hang out with Oscar, he might say something about your tickets. Do not voided anything.I was their, i saw the rat write a statement to AIU, i saw it and read it, i was going to keep quite, but when the rat wrote something then it was time to write. I saw it Baby, i rem. that morning, his friend was in the hospital and he was writing away. not only did he write, but it didnt take much to do it.

07-01-2007, 03:59 AM
Guys, Don't forget the entire story. Not only did he hand up "Junior" or "Del" or if you really hung out with him, you knew him as "Lumpy". At the time of the 3-17, Olivero's said that Del was driving the porche. He said this because he saw or thought that Del was a 45 (after being ejected) However, I saw the physical evdence and it indicated that Olivero's was driving. Now you know the real story. This book has alot of chapters. This is just one of them.

07-01-2007, 01:21 PM
THIER YOU GO, HE WILL HAND YOU UP TO SAVE HIS SKIN, CHIVA-RAT

07-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Rat is a term for a snitch, but why is goat (in spanish) one? In Spanish you can say RATAAAAAAAA or CHIVA, but in English you can't call them a goat if you your implying he is a snitch. He could be a scape goat, but that is a whole different matter and meaning which confuses this predicament. Could someone shed some light on this mystery for me?

07-01-2007, 05:04 PM
About Oscar being a RAT and what he did. One of the above post explain how he RATED out a friend.

07-01-2007, 05:41 PM
GET A LIFE!!!!Hey Oscar, I made a phone, the folks in AIU don’t see it like you, and I was told that they had to do a job because they were put in that position. I was told that you made their jobs that morning much easier because it was a one vehicle crash. They did 39 the Sgt and later dropped it because you lied. Yep, I just spoke to someone who knows all the facts. You handed the sgt up to cover your tracks, he paid the price. How the world goes around, now he's a sgt with plenty of friends, and now you are a rat that everyone is writing about.

An old friend

07-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Does anyone remember a certain K-9 officer who cryed on the witness stand when testifing in court against Danny? Why did he find ashes on his car?

07-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Who will have the courage to defend DANNY BOLANOS, HE IS A CRIMINAL, WITH A BACKGROUND! AUTO THEFT.....
ONLY HIS FATHER OR FAMILY WITH STAND FOR SUCH CRIMINAL

07-01-2007, 09:56 PM
i rather hang with Danny then Oscar, Danny was not a rat

07-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Danny tells his dad and Lt. Velazquez everything. Don't kid yourself.

07-04-2007, 02:47 AM
Oscar the rat ---where are you, so, you didnt hand up Sgt Del Nodal, yea right

07-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Just a thought on rats. I try my best to follow the ten commandments, so most people would think I am in a bind when it comes to a pest control problem. However, which Bible do those people read. Thou shall not kill? The Bible states that when Moses first came down Mt. Sinai with the Ten Commandments his own people had turned on him and where worshiping a Golden "Mad" Cow. Life is full of Irony.

Next, if you believe in the Bible Moses ordered all those that defied God to be slaughtered. Here is where most people should but never ask. If God said in the Ten Commandments Thou shall not Kill, how could Mosses order the slaughter of all those people. One must remember that the Bible has been translated time over time through out the ages. Just a small interpretation can have a very different meaning. There is a big difference between thou shall not Kill and thou shall not murder.

Thou shall not kill means exactly what it means thou shal not kill at any price. Which if it was the case Moses would never have ordered the slaughter of all those people or should I say extermination of all those rats. However, the meaning that is probably true thou shall not murder is very different.

I bet you are fed up with my story by now. But the moral of the story is that God has no problem with the extermination of rats!

07-07-2007, 01:45 AM
How about the 9th commandment" do not lie". If some bone head does something stupid in front of you and you get called to I.A. are you going to lie or "be a rat" and tell the truth? Its a double edged sord my friend but you have to pick a side. If your such a spiritual person like you say you are then you MUST follow all commandments.

I was trained by Sgt Luis. He taught me never to put anyone, not even your best friend in the world, in a position where they have to choose between lieing or telling the truth.

07-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Yea, but Oscar was driving and tried to pin it in his best friend at the time, so he is guilty of the 9th.

07-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Your right...I dont know what happened with the O.O. story. Thats a cluster right there. If he did lie like everyone said then he has to make it right with the man upstairs.

07-11-2007, 12:41 PM
O.O IS A RATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NO ES UN FUMADOR OF MARI U KNOW WHAT. ASI PAPA, :D TE COJIERON LAS NARGAS O.O

07-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Here's the whole story:

Two off duty PO's racing home after a night of drinking and alledgedly getting in a fight with a cop on South Beach and almost getting 39'ed there had it not been for the fact that they were PO's. It was also alledged was that they were fleeing a Miami cop that was trying to 19 them on North River Drive but the cop broke it off when they blasted through the red light at 36 Street. They're flight was cut short only when the driver lost control while jumping the hump at E. 4 Ave. (100+ mph) resulting in a crash that seriously injuring themselves and wiped out tens of thousands of dollars of some citizen's property, besides totalling a really nice Porsche Boxster, which as far as I was concerned was the real tragedy in this.
The fact is there was NEVER enough evidence to prove who was actually driving (per AIU... and I did ask) and after all these years I can't believe people are still calling O.O. a rat for writing a statement saying Jr. was driving which was probably the truth anyway. Would you let a drunk cop drive your $50K Porsche? And I never could figure out how he could afford to buy it in the first place on a cops salary?
I would submit that the behavior exhibited by both of these individuals on that early morning, if not criminal. was clearly unbecoming of a police officer and both of them should have been fired regardless of who was driving. Subsequent events involving these two gems of humanity seem to prove this hypothesis. But then again, I forgot, this is Hialeah!

07-14-2007, 04:13 AM
Remember DISCIPLINE IS SELECTIVE HERE IN HIALEAH.....

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO, IT'S WHO YOU KNOW!!!!!

07-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Here's the whole story:

Two off duty PO's racing home after a night of drinking and alledgedly getting in a fight with a cop on South Beach and almost getting 39'ed there had it not been for the fact that they were PO's. It was also alledged was that they were fleeing a Miami cop that was trying to 19 them on North River Drive but the cop broke it off when they blasted through the red light at 36 Street. They're flight was cut short only when the driver lost control while jumping the hump at E. 4 Ave. (100+ mph) resulting in a crash that seriously injuring themselves and wiped out tens of thousands of dollars of some citizen's property, besides totalling a really nice Porsche Boxster, which as far as I was concerned was the real tragedy in this.
The fact is there was NEVER enough evidence to prove who was actually driving (per AIU... and I did ask) and after all these years I can't believe people are still calling O.O. a rat for writing a statement saying Jr. was driving which was probably the truth anyway. Would you let a drunk cop drive your $50K Porsche? And I never could figure out how he could afford to buy it in the first place on a cops salary?
I would submit that the behavior exhibited by both of these individuals on that early morning, if not criminal. was clearly unbecoming of a police officer and both of them should have been fired regardless of who was driving. Subsequent events involving these two gems of humanity seem to prove this hypothesis. But then again, I forgot, this is Hialeah!

You should stay in your own lane and not worry about what other people do. Why are you dragging their names and reputations out on a public access website that anyone, civilian or police, can read? If you feel so strongly about it, then meet one or both of the people involved and tell them yourself, but you probably lack the stones for that.

07-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Here's the whole story:

I would submit that the behavior exhibited by both of these individuals on that early morning, if not criminal. was clearly unbecoming of a police officer and both of them should have been fired regardless of who was driving. Subsequent events involving these two gems of humanity seem to prove this hypothesis. But then again, I forgot, this is Hialeah!Oscar,

since your still spinning this story after all these years. You were driving, you were drunk but you wanted to save your hide so you ratted out (handed up) who you called your friend. The Miami Beach cop story sounded nice, NOT TRUE. And for a fact, because I know, no Miami cops were chasing. (Trust me; I know that one for a fact) The true story is, I was there, I heard you, I saw you, I read what you wrote, etc. And let’s talk about evidence since you decided to mention it. An expert, in fact several who you may know said: that do to your injuries you OSCAR were driving and that’s why Jr's case was dropped. And yes, only a small nucleus can call Sgt. Del Nodal: JR. So, go back to your hole. You should had never been a cop anywhere, but your family got you a job, so SHUT THE F--- U-

07-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Everyone calls Del Nodal "Junior", not a select cadre of close confidantes. Guess what? It's his name. See how that works.

If you have a problem with Oscar and what happened that night, or what he did, you should call him out on it in person.

07-14-2007, 09:18 PM
for what, for he can rat him out to IA

07-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Everyone told Oscar he was rat to his face, even his family. So the face thing haS BEEN DONE ALREADY.

07-15-2007, 06:28 AM
YEAH OKKKKKKKK SUREEEEEEEEE