PDA

View Full Version : Dispatchers forum. Check it out

06-25-2007, 11:51 PM
You guys have to check out the Dispatcher forum under Florida. Its a riot! Someone is screwing with them hard and they are getting all bent out of shape. Its a good laugh when your tired of reading all the crap on here.

06-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Make sure you check out Diet Suggestions, Tired of Dressing, and Need to Carry Firearms.

06-26-2007, 03:43 AM
How about a class for "How to keep Bon Bon's cool in your pocket".

07-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Rag on the dispatchers all you want....I have seen quite a few deputies that can barely squeeze their fat asses into a gun belt let alone a squad car. :D

07-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Rag on the dispatchers all you want....I have seen quite a few deputies that can barely squeeze their fat asses into a gun belt let alone a squad car. :D

Who is that little brunette hottie on Signal 14 this month, shes on the right...I'd hit it :P

07-12-2007, 12:20 AM

Who is that little brunette hottie on Signal 14 this month, shes on the right...I'd hit it :Pyou mean the one with all the flab rolled about? the one who should have worn a long shirt? dude, then there is not much you would'nt hit.

07-12-2007, 01:30 AM
you mean the one with all the flab rolled about? the one who should have worn a long shirt? dude, then there is not much you would'nt hit.

Your military right, numbnuts. He's talking about the Pompano dispatcher "J.O." and she isn't fat at all. She is actually pretty cute.

07-12-2007, 03:47 AM
you mean the one with all the flab rolled about? the one who should have worn a long shirt? dude, then there is not much you would'nt hit.

Your military right, numbnuts. He's talking about the Pompano dispatcher "J.O." and she isn't fat at all. She is actually pretty cute.They would'nt be numb if you would stop chewing on them. Anyway, if that is her...FLAB!!!!

07-12-2007, 06:20 AM
They would'nt be numb if you would stop chewing on them. Anyway, if that is her...FLAB!!!!

I'm still not sure we're talking about the same chic because the one I am referring to doesn't look fat in the photo or in person. If we are then to each his own I guess.

07-17-2007, 03:49 AM
JO is definitely a cutie...and a total sweetheart. C up there is pretty sexy too.

07-17-2007, 12:04 PM
JO is definitely a cutie...and a total sweetheart. C up there is pretty sexy too.
Ref; the BSO line..Also check out the training part and fed up comments...Its about time .
And enough of the flirting on line....theres love@aol, Yahoo, etc...LMAO. :lol:

07-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Ref; the BSO line..Also check out the training part and fed up comments...Its about time .

07-20-2007, 04:31 AM
Do you really want to meet some beauty dispatchers??? Then come to Miami, Miami Beach or Hialeah Police, that's where you guys are going to find beautiful, hotty latin girls!!!!, double culture and two languages..... :P

08-05-2011, 06:33 PM

I really enjoy this forum and read it all the time.

08-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I want to thank all the dispatchers who have kept us safe and watched our back for all my years service both at BSO, City and State.. from an old time midnight, nighthawk.. that worked in old dist 3.. Thanks..