PDA

View Full Version : leo games

06-25-2007, 11:25 PM
excellant job sarasota sheriff office in hosting the leo games this year. we had great weather and good times. your county is very pretty and i would join your agency if i could get my wife to move.

polk county

06-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Very funny posting, either you are Chief Dunklee posting and giving yourself credit or your an idiot. Our Sheriff's Office has never been more messed up in its history. We have a #1 who is a total laughing stock of sheriffs, a number #2 who should have been indicted on numerous sex related charges and little mole "acting" major who is such a dope, if the # 2 stopped short, the acting major would fly right through his arse.

We do have a lot of decent hard working deputies, but our administration is a joke among real law enforcement agencies.

06-26-2007, 01:02 PM
thank you for your comment polk county. do not listen to the idiot "laughing man". he is an obviuous malcontent. we would love to have you come to work here. keep trying to convince your wife.

06-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Attention Polk SO Guy (If that is who you are)....

We hard working patrol deputies would love to have you work hard, but do not try to convince your wife too hard. See, our sheriff has completely destroyed our budget process and the county commission, after 6 years, is on to his games. Instead of backing patrol, he and his cronies (all alcoholics) have traveled, purchased umpteen new tahoes (Sheriff has had 3 new vehicles this year alone), removed files from the Chief Deputies IA Jacket, been under investigation by the FBI, covered up for the chief deputies son (who was fired after a theft while attending the police academy) and just grossly mismanaged the budget and sheriff's office.

Now, because of his acts of mismanagement we will all pay as he has to LAY-OFF deputies, eliminate all specialized units (while never touching a Tahoe).

So, in having to cut the budget, lay-off deputies (perhaps as many as 70), I would not apply too soon.

IT IS VERY BAD HERE NOW.. Hopefully we will have a new leader in 2008, someone with ethics, morals and professionalism. Obviously someone from the outside.

06-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey PCSO, I'm sure it is obvious that we have a FEW malcontents that monitor this board better then the moderators do. Don't worry about them, it doesn't matter what the topic is they will surely find some ridiculous way of bringing up our chief dep alleged background, keep in mind I haven't spent much tme around him, but I have never had an issue with him. They will also talk about fiscal mismanagement and how poor and broke we are, even though I'm a patrol deputy who just got a new MDT with DAVID and other new software.
They will also talk about the Sheriff being a drunk even though he has never been involved in an alcohol related incident, and his terribly inept staff, who are incompetnt....as far as being a patrol dep, they apparently are doing a great job, because I love mine. The malcontent are coming, gotta go, but good luck gettin on with us, you'll love it.

06-26-2007, 08:09 PM
What is obvious is that either BB or LD are monitoring and upset because the truth is being posted and they have NO power to stop it from being posted.

Well, gotta love LD and BB making postings defending their great job at everything they do. Reality is everything they have done has been laughable in the eyes of the deputy ranks. Niether has any respect left in the agency. Thank goodness I don't have to see them much in my position, but they are sad examples of leadership.

06-26-2007, 09:32 PM
if i could only 56 with some of these idiots that have nothing good to post. please get a life and grow up. please try and act like a cop not an idiot.

06-26-2007, 11:24 PM
No kidding, it is hard to believe that there are so many malcontents in the agency. EVERYONE I work with has nothing bad to say about their jobs, other then the small BS like having so little OT or going to court all the time. We ALL love our jobs. I even laugh sometimes about how awesome my job is. Maybe I'm crazy but after 6 years this place has only gotten better for me.
I too wish I knew who some of these malcontents are so I could ignore them or treat them like the POS worthless babies they are. I can't for the life of me understand why someone would stay with this agency if they hated it so much. I don't care about the pay cut, I care about waking up and enjoying the life I live regardless of the pay. Heck most SO's will match your current pay and you won't lose your time on the job because almost all SO's are on the same retirement plan. And they will match your pay because they're hurtin for good applicants too.
I drive to work in a nice azz car, I have great equipment...a sig 226,AR-15, MDT with David/Wings, a nice uniform, a honest paycheck, and top notch people to work with. What else could I need, besides a raise.
OK, Malcontents...I am NOT- BB, LD, CF or any other staff member. Just a lowly deputy with LOVES his job. May the Blitzcraig (spelling) begin.

06-27-2007, 02:44 AM
I am not a staffer either. I love my job here. The few who continually post negative garbage are trying to get their man, the carpetbagger, elected sheriff. You see, Carpetbagger, has already promised jobs to certain "outsiders" and promotions to certain insiders. So his croanies are doing everything they can to make this place look bad.

This is a great place to work if you can see past the small amount of malcontents.

06-27-2007, 11:10 AM
I am not a staffer either. I love my job here. The few who continually post negative garbage are trying to get their man, the carpetbagger, elected sheriff. You see, Carpetbagger, has already promised jobs to certain "outsiders" and promotions to certain insiders. So his croanies are doing everything they can to make this place look bad.

This is a great place to work if you can see past the small amount of malcontents.
IMO this is a taste of things to come during the next election. It's going to be a political bloodbath. :? :? :?

06-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Funny to see the few brass postings here claiming to be the line level officer. Who the heck are you kidding? Does BB have his Majors postings words of praise here? It for sure isnt the line level deputy because all of us know just what idiots we have running this place. Comeone, for real. Stinger, a Major? The jail has never been more of a mess then under Stinger and BB refuses to acknowledge that. Dunklee a Chief Deputy? Who cares if his problems were such a long time ago and that he's now a reformed alcoholic and domestic violence culprit and someone who feels compelled to rub his privates against woman.

So you really expect the line level deputy to believe that all is great in fairytail land? And that most of the line level deputies love it here and are happy? That is so "FRICKIN" funny its scary that BB may really believe that!

WAKE UP!

06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
agree i also enjoy my job and look forward to going to work 95 percent of the time. this is a great career and i work with some great people and have good times.

06-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Whats funny everytime someone does post something positive on this board, or someone posts that this place is great to work for, the POS malcontents always start crying even louder and say that the brass must be secretly posing as line deputies. I personally love my job and I'm trying to WAKE UP to the fact that its as great as it it. I find it hard to believe that staff members would spend any time on this board other then to read the newest most accusations against them. There would be no point to responding, guilty or innocent becuase even if you quashed the accusation there would be 10 malcontents (becuas thats probably all there are) making new one's.
Why don't you wake up SSO, go take your life back by leaving the SSO behind you and taking your time in service with you. I'm sure you'll be a huge asset to the next agency you try to poison.

06-27-2007, 04:34 PM
Very funny posting, either you are Chief Dunklee posting and giving yourself credit or your an idiot. Our Sheriff's Office has never been more messed up in its history. We have a #1 who is a total laughing stock of sheriffs, a number #2 who should have been indicted on numerous sex related charges and little mole "acting" major who is such a dope, if the # 2 stopped short, the acting major would fly right through his arse.

We do have a lot of decent hard working deputies, but our administration is a joke among real law enforcement agencies.

Hey dude thanks for the compliment we have an excellent agency. This is my second Florida Sheriffs Office and politics are the same and jaded idiot deputies are same no matter what county. I love it here. Yeah things could be better but overall its good. Thanks for the compliment and we can always use good cops. Thanks and be safe.