PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Question

06-25-2007, 07:58 PM
I put in a few applications else where and didnt get hired on I was wondering how hard is it to get on with BSO I got a banged up driving record and what not please if we can act like adults and you can recomm some ideas and what not

06-25-2007, 08:56 PM
According to the hiring standars of BSO, you must has a clean drivers history. A history report goes back 7 years. Any marks means you will not get hired by BSO.

06-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Hang in there. We are lowering the standards daily. Come out of the closet. That will help.

05-13-2008, 11:12 AM
ha ha

05-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I put in a few applications else where and didnt get hired on I was wondering how hard is it to get on with BSO I got a banged up driving record and what not please if we can act like s and you can recomm some ideas and what not

Different agencies look at different things. You may be strong in one area and weak in another, don't fret. Check out some of the municipalities that can look at you more individually. Sunrise, Hallandale, Lauderhill, etc. Remember unless there in someone who is going to take a personal interest in your accomplishments the process seeks to exclude not include. Your driving record will repair itself over time and you can do other things in the mean time to enhance your application i.e. a college degree.

05-13-2008, 10:48 PM
I put in a few applications else where and didnt get hired on I was wondering how hard is it to get on with BSO I got a banged up driving record and what not please if we can act like s and you can recomm some ideas and what not

Different agencies look at different things. You may be strong in one area and weak in another, don't fret. Check out some of the municipalities that can look at you more individually. Sunrise, Hallandale, Lauderhill, etc. Remember unless there in someone who is going to take a personal interest in your accomplishments the process seeks to exclude not include. Your driving record will repair itself over time and you can do other things in the mean time to enhance your application i.e. a college degree.