PDA

View Full Version : retnuh

five-o
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Would you just type normal. You're making your spell checker mad. There are easier ways of hiding your identity. By the way who is that Cuban guy you want for Sheriff? Is that how we can fix things here. We can make the Marine Patrol bigger than Road Patrol and confiscate all those boats to make his operation more profitable. Wow!!!!

06-25-2007, 11:26 PM
fiveoh has beena a busy little beever (or rodent of your choiice) with many posts on heree today under many topics. fivo has even mentioned little old me retnuh by name a time or too. if there is any dowbt about him look no further than his support of JW for filed lt. and his diaparaging commments about BM in D1 and 2119. to top it all off he says we doont need a new shriff, just new underlines. there is so much here to responnd to and make fun of and educate mr feve-o on that i dont kno where to begin. :roll:

there are lots of gooood sgts to be fieled lt. AO and AF in d2 are two of themm. BM in d7. TL and MR in d1. those are just a few but chances are some kid wiht less time or expreenience or know how than any of them will get the job. ame goes for the cid lt positioon.

oh oh, got a dinner date so have to get doing now. five-o it seems to me that your reose colored glasses ar about ast thick as coke bottles. :shock:

dont worry as i will bee bak.