PDA

View Full Version : some juicy little things

06-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Hey, next time you get hassled by a certain Lt. here is an interesting little piece of info that you can tell them about to remind them that they had their hands in the mud. Long, long ago, two special deps. made a false call to 911 to make themselves look good. Only problem was their voices were recognized by a dispatcher taking the 911 call who reported them.
When they were shown the evidence that they did this they confessed and asked for mercy. Both were spared and only given days off w/o pay.

And now...................................... they are both Lt's. Here is the best part, both of these Lt.s are regular readers and posters on this site. Hey guys, do you have lumps in your throats? :oops:

06-25-2007, 05:41 PM
I think I know too :lol: 11

06-25-2007, 08:06 PM
It wasn't me....

06-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Truthfully, i'd say that if a couple of green deputies find some drug dealing going on and they need to find a way to get inside somewhere, making a 911 call might be a creative way to do it. Think about it, if you knew that some scum bags were dealing inside a business or a house or whatever and you needed a way to get in, making a 911 call would get you in the door. So... go ahead and use this 20-some year old story to challenge whoever these Lt's are who did that. Whoo hoo! You'll show them......

06-25-2007, 09:42 PM
You might want to read the FSS under the communications act. It is a 2nd degree misdemeanor to make a false 911 call. You cant not break the law in order to get someone who is breaking the law. We all know that good police work results in bad people going to jail. It's like the guy in a car who you know just got some dope. Who cares about pulling him over right away. Follow him, establish good solid P.C for a stop and do it right. Otherwise you jeopardize the whole cas.

You might want to read the FSS under the communications act. It is a 2nd degree misdemeanor to make a false 911 call. You cant not break the law in order to get someone who is breaking the law. We all know that good police work results in bad people going to jail. It's like the guy in a car who you know just got some dope. Who cares about pulling him over right away. Follow him, establish good solid P.C for a stop and do it right. Otherwise you jeopardize the whole case.

You might want to read the FSS under the communications act. It is a 2nd degree misdemeanor to make a false 911 call. You cant not break the law in order to get someone who is breaking the law. We all know that good police work results in bad people going to jail. It's like the guy in a car who you know just got some dope. Who cares about pulling him over right away. Follow him, establish good solid P.C for a stop and do it right. Otherwise you jeopardize the whole case.

06-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Truthfully, i'd say that if a couple of green deputies find some drug dealing going on and they need to find a way to get inside somewhere, making a 911 call might be a creative way to do it. Think about it, if you knew that some scum bags were dealing inside a business or a house or whatever and you needed a way to get in, making a 911 call would get you in the door. So... go ahead and use this 20-some year old story to challenge whoever these Lt's are who did that. Whoo hoo! You'll show them......

This is a PUBLIC forum...not the best place to discuss tactics.

06-26-2007, 02:08 PM
this PUBLIC forum is not a good place for any of this bashing that's going on. wait till the media gets their hands on this website. they'll have a field day with all this material we're handing them. it's pretty stupid the way we all act like we have a united front when it comes to the "brotherhood" but this forum gives the public a pretty good look at what goes really on inside. it makes us look really stupid. i think that it's very cowardly the way that all these big bad deputies get all bold behind their computers. it's safe there, huh? this is my first post on this forum but i've been reading it now and then for the past couple weeks. it's embarassing that this is how we act toward eachother. this forum could be used for more beneficial things. much of what is on here is just garbage and gossip. we, as grown adults, in a field that should be noble and dignified, should be ashamed of what we've put out here for the public to view.

06-26-2007, 02:39 PM
this PUBLIC forum is not a good place for any of this bashing that's going on. wait till the media gets their hands on this website. they'll have a field day with all this material we're handing them. it's pretty stupid the way we all act like we have a united front when it comes to the "brotherhood" but this forum gives the public a pretty good look at what goes really on inside. it makes us look really stupid. i think that it's very cowardly the way that all these big bad deputies get all bold behind their computers. it's safe there, huh? this is my first post on this forum but i've been reading it now and then for the past couple weeks. it's embarassing that this is how we act toward eachother. this forum could be used for more beneficial things. much of what is on here is just garbage and gossip. we, as grown adults, in a field that should be noble and dignified, should be ashamed of what we've put out here for the public to view.

finally someone with brains who understands that we can be our own worst enemies. We are no different than anyone else, we have good people and we have idiots, but these postings are an embarassment to everyone in this uniform. This could be a great place for us to communicate important issues. This is worse then the blogs sponsored by the media and we are falling right into this stuff. We should all make an effort to pass along important information and keep the gossip and opinions out of this type of forum. Think about what you wrote and how it can have a negative impact on all of us before you hit SEND

06-26-2007, 07:18 PM

finally someone with brains who understands that we can be our own worst enemies. We are no different than anyone else, we have good people and we have idiots, but these postings are an embarassment to everyone in this uniform. This could be a great place for us to communicate important issues. This is worse then the blogs sponsored by the media and we are falling right into this stuff. We should all make an effort to pass along important information and keep the gossip and opinions out of this type of forum. Think about what you wrote and how it can have a negative impact on all of us before you hit SEND

We have been telling the admin for years what is wrong with the agency and they refuse to listen. We watch poor deputies get promoted. We get screwed by people who think they know law enforcement. So why is this a bad place to voice our thoughts. I hope the media does have a field day with this. I hope the media looks into some of these comments and asks the hard question. The admin will have a hard time explaining this to the public. I think this can only help us.

06-26-2007, 08:02 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you must be one of the LT's mentioned earlier. Get off on yourself.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

06-28-2007, 01:06 AM
Truthfully, i'd say that if a couple of green deputies find some drug dealing going on and they need to find a way to get inside somewhere, making a 911 call might be a creative way to do it. Think about it, if you knew that some scum bags were dealing inside a business or a house or whatever and you needed a way to get in, making a 911 call would get you in the door. So... go ahead and use this 20-some year old story to challenge whoever these Lt's are who did that. Whoo hoo! You'll show them......For someone trying to act like you don't know about this story, its amazing you know the story is 20 something years old.

07-17-2007, 10:12 PM
You should not discuss crimes that these two Lt's commited. For those of you that do not know, they can still be prosecuted and lose their jobs and pensions. LEO"s do not have a statute of limitations on their crimes as long as they are still employed. Also, you can still be prosecuted for three years after you leave employment. Furthermore, failure to report crimes committed by LEO's to the state certification board is a crime.

07-17-2007, 11:05 PM
You should not discuss crimes that these two Lt's commited. For those of you that do not know, they can still be prosecuted and lose their jobs and pensions. LEO"s do not have a statute of limitations on their crimes as long as they are still employed. Also, you can still be prosecuted for three years after you leave employment. Furthermore, failure to report crimes committed by LEO's to the state certification board is a crime.

GEE, THAT WOULD REALLY BE TOO BAD FOR THEM!!!!! WELL MR. STATE ATTORNEY, MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST DO YOUR JOB AND GET THOSE DIRTY COPS. :wink:

07-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Wasn't Joe Philbrick one of the fairy boys with those two? He is sweet like them. You all know the wife is a cover. Just ask any gay guy with gaydar they all say the entire trio is finook. Just like Vito on the Soprano's with his boytoy Johnny Cakes.

OH MY GOSH ! HE'S SUCH A CUTIE ! IS THAT FOR REAL? :shock:

07-18-2007, 11:17 PM
THE ONLY JUICY THINGS IM CONCERNED WITH IS BERENNA AND HIS LITTLE SIDEKICK! SCOTTIE THE HOTTIE! LETS EVERYONE FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

04-22-2008, 02:05 AM
BUMP