PDA

View Full Version : Sick Out For All Broward LEO's

06-25-2007, 12:15 AM
What is up with this July 1, 2007 sick out? Is anyone going to join in and notify the media? What do the rest of the cops in Broward have to say about this?

06-25-2007, 12:27 AM
What is up with this July 1, 2007 sick out? Is anyone going to join in and notify the media? What do the rest of the cops in Broward have to say about this?

Don't make an issue about this, if your going to call in sick just do it.
Having a organized sick out will only cause other issues. :wink:

06-25-2007, 12:49 AM

You want to talk about bad coverage. We have a hard enough time as it is. Please dont even talk about something like that. All we need is for one turd from the media to read this thread and they will run a full story about a pending blue flu. OK, green & white flu. There are other ways to voice our concerns. The media and civilians will not accept us not working.

06-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Why is anyone talking about a sick out? Whay happened? Because somebody posted a BS story, we are supposed to waste a job action and risk retailiation? If we are going to make a stand, wait until it would mean something. Just my .02.

08-12-2007, 02:35 PM
OK COUGH COUGH lets do it and all go to the beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE.

I will bring the thongs for the dispatchers !!!!

08-13-2007, 08:38 PM
OK COUGH COUGH lets do it and all go to the beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE.

I will bring the thongs for the dispatchers !!!!

OUCH ! MY EYES HURT ALREADY. :cry:

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 01:47 PM

Do you guys remember this? We should SOOOOOOOO do this while waiting for our contracts. Everyone thinks we just hangout at 7-11 and drink our Slurpees under shady trees anyway. The public doesn't like us. Our boss doesn't respect us.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 04:31 PM
You're a putz! The vast majority of the law-abiding general public loves us, appreciates us and respects us. You just don't know that because of the leftist news media you apparently count on for your information. In the last six months I have been approached by over a dozen citizens who thanked me for my service and told me how they could never do the job that you and I do. That would've been you had you been at that same place at that same time. You may not get that if you work in a shitty area like I did for many, many years. But there's more to Broward County than those shitty areas that we work in. The purse strings are held by the county commission and the sheriff, not the citizens, per se. Grow up and be thankful for the income and benefit package that you have or just go work somewhere else. BSO was here long before you were born and will be here long after you're gone so it really is time for you to get over yourself.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 05:36 PM
You're a putz! The vast majority of the law-abiding general public loves us, appreciates us and respects us. You just don't know that because of the leftist news media you apparently count on for your information. In the last six months I have been approached by over a dozen citizens who thanked me for my service and told me how they could never do the job that you and I do. That would've been you had you been at that same place at that same time. You may not get that if you work in a shitty area like I did for many, many years. But there's more to Broward County than those shitty areas that we work in. The purse strings are held by the county commission and the sheriff, not the citizens, per se. Grow up and be thankful for the income and benefit package that you have or just go work somewhere else. BSO was here long before you were born and will be here long after you're gone so it really is time for you to get over yourself.

You obviously work in district 5th floor or for the TDT.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 07:24 PM
If all you pussies don't like your current salary quit and find another job, sorry I forgot most of you don't have any real skills or education.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 08:43 PM
If all you pussies don't like your current salary quit and find another job, sorry I forgot most of you don't have any real skills or education.

Yes, you all are hero's. Even those who are little do boys and do girls working for Admin. You all deserve 10 percent raises every year for you efforts and bravery . This is the sickest place one could work for. Politics , hate, backstabbing, egos beyond repair and much more!!! GTFU