PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas

06-24-2007, 02:10 PM
They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nucler terrorism threat conferrence. FYI

06-24-2007, 02:23 PM
GREAT IDEA!! THAT WAY WE CAN ALL LOOK LIKE THE STAFF AND NO ONE WILL HAVE TO MAN A POST,L.O.L.
OR IT WILL ALSO SERVE AS A PROTECTIVE OUTFIT AGAINST THE RADIATION FROM THE NUCLEAR DEVICE? YOU SEE,WEARING THAT LONG SLEEVE SHIRT MAKES YOU,OMNIPOTENT,JUST LIKE GOD!

06-24-2007, 02:34 PM
They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nucler terrorism threat conferrence. FYIWTF is the FOP. They evaporated very quickly. They need to get back to work to stop $hit like this and to make sure we get our 6 4 4. Armando, YOU BETTER MAKE SURE WE GET THAT 6 4 4.

06-24-2007, 02:41 PM
They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nuclear terrorism threat conference. FYI

Brilliant! Wearing long sleeves during Miami's almost permanent summer weather! Whoever thought of it, is truly chief material! :shock:

JAVI ORTIZ
06-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Can I wear my heavy jacket and put my PPE suit on too?

For those who worked the conference, you already know this. They had everyone at the event wear class A and soon realized that wasn't a smart idea. Be smart. If this ever happened, many of us are not tolerant of the heat. Take a 10 and call Fire Rescue. I'm sure with so many of us injured, this policy (sounds like a big rumor) would be reversed immediately. Past practices would dictate this as a heavy negative effect on work conditions.

06-24-2007, 04:46 PM
They are contemplating making everyone in patrol wear long sleeves every time we have an event such as the last nuclear terrorism threat conference. FYI

This is like the great idea to have cops not medical professionals, perform those intimate orifice probes for secreted contraband and evidence or instrumentality of a crime!

WHO'S THE GENIUS BEHIND THIS CHIT? :x

06-24-2007, 08:14 PM
WE DO IT ALL THE TIME,WHATS THE PROBLEM? THATS WHY L.H.PST MAKES SO MANY 39S!

06-24-2007, 09:19 PM
WE DO IT ALL THE TIME,WHATS THE PROBLEM? THATS WHY L.H.PST MAKES SO MANY 39S!

You mean . . . Strip and Cavity Searches? Surely performed consistent with the below FSS? :wink:

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... 1#0901.211 (http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&ampSearch_String=&ampURL=Ch0901/SEC211.HTM&ampTitle=-&gt2006-&gtCh0901-&gtSection%20211#0901.211)

06-24-2007, 09:22 PM
Can I wear my heavy jacket and put my PPE suit on too?

For those who worked the conference, you already know this. They had everyone at the event wear class A and soon realized that wasn't a smart idea. Be smart. If this ever happened, many of us are not tolerant of the heat. Take a 10 and call Fire Rescue. I'm sure with so many of us injured, this policy (sounds like a big rumor) would be reversed immediately. Past practices would dictate this as a heavy negative effect on work conditions.
That won't work because the A.C. will have a dept. ord that states that you must hydrate your self during these events and he will have a unit assigned to bring water to those who need it. That means that if you get over heated and it is determined it occured due to lack of hydration, which is almost always the case, you will be written up. I heard that is in the works already. The military has a similar policy.

06-24-2007, 09:46 PM
oh ..thats really going to help..hell i waited for nearly 5 hrs at calle ohco for the water truck to come by..and when it finally did come by i had already drank, ate dinner and hung out in a shady tree.......gotta love a dept that strives to work its ofc's to the death

06-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Man,I love this place,l.o.l. Its all B.S. so dont sweat it!

06-24-2007, 11:27 PM
oh ..thats really going to help..hell i waited for nearly 5 hrs at calle ohco for the water truck to come by..and when it finally did come by i had already drank, ate dinner and hung out in a shady tree.......gotta love a dept that strives to work its ofc's to the death

are you kidding me? have you ever worked a traffic post after a hurricane blows through this place? you will be abandoned unless your sgt. is on the ball and picks up some water and food for his guys. save yourselves because to the brass all we are is cannon fodder.

06-24-2007, 11:54 PM
WTF is the FOP. [/quote]

You Don't know what the F.O.P. IS?

06-25-2007, 02:09 AM
WTF is the FOP.

You Don't know what the F.O.P. IS?[/quote]Rumor has it the 6 4 4 is gone. Shame Shame Shame on the F--king Organization of Pricks FOP.

06-25-2007, 02:14 AM
What's new about this directive? It's straight from the Boy King. I remember during the presidential election I wore a class A uniform to sit in a stair well for 12 hours at the Mandarin Oriental. It's stupid!

06-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Yup, I thought so. Sounds like another brilliant idea from the f**king Boy King. Some how, he has single-handedly ruined this department. But then again, the Irish Misted permanently vacationing leprechaun put him there!

06-26-2007, 12:42 AM
just looking wrote:

are you kidding me? have you ever worked a traffic post after a hurricane blows through this place? you will be abandoned unless your sgt. is on the ball and picks up some water and food for his guys. save yourselves because to the brass all we are is cannon fodder.

hmm lemme guess hurricane staffing...soggy sandwiches...shitty details.....detailing debree thats all over the city...while staff is enjoying hot meals, staying dry and having power......yup i know that picture very well

06-28-2007, 01:01 PM
next time just buy your own water its only $1 loser

06-30-2007, 01:26 PM
the city should give me the water

07-01-2007, 12:54 AM
loser

07-01-2007, 01:24 AM
buy your own damn water

07-01-2007, 01:32 PM
bring your own beer

07-01-2007, 11:07 PM
and sandwich

07-14-2007, 12:56 AM
and chips

07-14-2007, 04:13 AM
LADIES AND GENTS. THIS IS NOW POLICY AS OF JULY 13. COUNT ON IT. I AM A WITNESS TO THIS GOING INTO EFFECT.

07-14-2007, 03:04 PM
The problem is your training. Didn't your FTO's teach you a good cop never goes hungry/thirsty or get wet? My God, what is training doing these days to you folks. And the county gives their people NADA during an emergency. Fed and watered miami-dade's finest on my corner during the 05 hurricanes.

07-16-2007, 06:56 PM
and never missed a check

07-20-2007, 02:40 AM
how about a power bar

07-20-2007, 03:17 AM
well as we pass out cause the dept wants us to look good....oh well another wrench in the cog machine

07-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Thats why u gotta give props to good sgts that take car eof their guys in a situation like that.....My sgt. sent a veteran with a rookie (in case he got stoppedd and asked a question from brass) on a food, gatorade run and gave us breaks every hour in the A/C

07-20-2007, 08:08 AM
well then guest that is a keeper in my book...very few of those are left in the dept....