PDA

View Full Version : Crime Scene Tape

06-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Well the next item in his budget the Sheriff better not lowball the comissioners on is CRIME SCENE tape. Cause we're gonna need alot more of it, especially if he gets re-elected.

09-13-2007, 03:54 PM
:shock: hahaha

09-20-2007, 11:11 PM
You are definitely right about that one...I need more crime scene tape already and I just got a new roll last month...Damn gangbangers!

09-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Folks, we can NOT take back the streets from the gangs and drug dealers until we FIRST take them back from bob white and his pals!

09-22-2007, 12:16 AM
So true!!!

10-15-2007, 02:07 AM
Get real, take back the streets from the Sheriff.

Your stupid we need to take back our UNION from people like you.

Then we need to take back the Sheriff, and negotiate with him and STONE, FRONTZ and RADFORD.

This can be done and Skip would love to help with it I am sure.

10-15-2007, 04:03 AM

Then we need to take back the Sheriff, and negotiate with him and STONE, FRONTZ and RADFORD.

We can not win against crime until the Sheriff starts to back his employees.

Let's just hope that he doesn't take the 70 plus employees he just hired and put them in specialty units.

He's been sand bagging for years. Hopefully someone holds him accountable.

10-15-2007, 10:57 AM

Your right.... The Union is a joke with those in charge.

10-15-2007, 02:10 PM
[quote="BALL BUSTER 007":1lr2wavd]Get real, take back the streets from the Sheriff.

Your right.... The Union is a joke with those in charge.[/quote:1lr2wavd]

You're trying to say that Kling is a Joke. So was Stone. Come on!!!

Blanket statements by staff members are the joke.

10-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Wow, what a trend, Union is losing lots of ground real fast. I am liking Ball Buster better with each post. He is right on the money, let me repeat myself, he is right on the money. The Sheriff, Major Radford, Captain Stone, Captain Moyer, and Captain Frontz, (Did I leave anyone out, HEHE) are all very good, very supportive administrators. The best crew we have had in the past 30 years. We can work with them, they will work with us, we NEED better LEADERSHIP.

Like the other poster said, Ball buster for President!

10-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Kling is not in your group DUMB AZZ he's in the supervisors union!

BALL BUSTER says Kling is a keeper - enough said

10-15-2007, 11:13 PM
For the record I agree with the back fire post all staff named we could reason with. Trouble is the RETARD has pissed off the boss. Little angry people who have their own agenda to find greatness. "I am the big union boss he tells the girl behind the counter of the 7-11" guess what she laughs at you like Gallager does and cuddles up to me!
Try doing your job better and quit *****ing about the pitching cause like it or not White is on the mound and we gotta deal with him so respect.

RESPECT earns RESPECT !

An angry lil person costs his brothers!

LISTEN TO ME ! SHUT THE F_ _ K UP and be patient.

We just got a raise and it looks like the sick time buy back is safe.
Safe for the guys who don't bang in sick to F_ _ K their squad. You know who those fat lazy Bazturds are don't you.

ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL ??????????????

10-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Buster,

You may have a point to a certain extent, but can you tell me how the prez is to blame for BW's behavior before JC came to be prez? He treated the union the same before JC as after JC.

Not excusing JC's mouth or actions, but lets put the blame where it should be placed......on BW!

10-15-2007, 11:43 PM
If we truly want to move forward, lets say that both sides are to blame, I think the Sheriff is a big enough man to learn from the past and move toward the future.

Are we???

10-15-2007, 11:47 PM
I think the union has tried to play fair.

No attorneys. No "final offer." No he is too busy to meet with "you people."

He was the one who forced the impasse. He forced the UNfair Labor Practice.

The really bad part was he said REPEATEDLY to give him a chance because he wanted to work with the union (I even have the memo). If this is working with us, imagine him working against us!!!!!

10-16-2007, 12:02 AM
If we truly want to move forward, lets say that both sides are to blame, I think the Sheriff is a big enough man to learn from the past and move toward the future.

Are we???

Maybe you did not hear me, so I repeated it above. That was then, this is now. Look to the future, bring forth new leaders, lets start fresh with a new team. The Sheriff will respond positively if presented with reasonable request instead of unreasonable demands and uncalled for billboards.

10-16-2007, 12:08 AM
[quote="moving forward":3kabqeb6]If we truly want to move forward, lets say that both sides are to blame, I think the Sheriff is a big enough man to learn from the past and move toward the future.

Are we???

Maybe you did not hear me, so I repeated it above. That was then, this is now. Look to the future, bring forth new leaders, lets start fresh with a new team. The Sheriff will respond positively if presented with reasonable request instead of unreasonable demands and uncalled for billboards.[/quote:3kabqeb6]

I agree. A new Sheriff in '09!!!

10-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Ok, we heard that one and we got the message. In the meantime, that is 15 months away and unlikely at this point in time. So do you have anything positive or productive that might help fix our problems today?

10-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Here is something to build on. How about telling your union reps you are ready to have a membership meeting so EVERYONE can be heard and the membership can drive the union. It seems to me that you are saying the union is making the decisons and driving all by themselves.

I know that the VP of our union is really a good guy who wants what is best for us all. He is the voice of reason. Tell him you want a membership meeting and make sure you all show up. The last meeting was not attended as well as it should have been, and now evryone is complaining.

JC is not the first choice I had for President either, but who else was nominated to run? Let me think a minute, I was there...... Oh yeah, nobody else wanted to run. Now everyone is complaining. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

Lets unite and get the union to head in the way we all want.

10-16-2007, 06:52 AM
At least JC stands by his convictions.!!!!

The sheriff .... who know what the col wants him to say next!!!!