PDA

View Full Version : Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff?????

Pages : [1] 2

06-23-2007, 01:51 AM
Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Goldberg has long since moved on and is a bail enforcement agent in New Mexico. With asperations of being sheriff dating twenty plus years, I would not be surprised to see him return to Fort Lauderdale to make a run for sheriff.

2008 promises to be a good year in several races. As the heat starts to flare, I would not be anywhere near the fire.

www.Goldberg4Sheriff.com (http://www.Goldberg4Sheriff.com) - (505) 686-3330

06-23-2007, 07:33 AM
Dan Goldberg --- now that's a name that I haven't heard in almost fifteen years. If I am correct, Goldberg ran for sheriff when he was a mere 24 years old while working for the Seminole Police Department. Maybe time and experience will help him should he make a run in the next election.

06-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Goldberg, huh? All the 1980's hotshots are coming back to haunt us. Having had enough of us in south Florida Goldberg moved to New Mexico and joined the ranks of Dog the Bounty Hunter as a bail enforcement agent. Why on Earth would Daniel Goldberg want to return and become Broward County Sheriff?

06-24-2007, 02:31 AM
Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?

06-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Goldberg, huh? All the 1980's hotshots are coming back to haunt us. Having had enough of us in south Florida Goldberg moved to New Mexico and joined the ranks of Dog the Bounty Hunter as a bail enforcement agent. Why on Earth would Daniel Goldberg want to return and become Broward County Sheriff?

Goldberg is nothing but a "for profit" bail enforcement agent who departed public law enforcement years ago. Why make a return to the public arena when you have such a cushy position now.

Much the same as Ron Caccitore, Goldberg has his own skeletons. Why bring them out in such a manner as to wreck havoc upon himself and the community? As a Navarro insider, this is a liability not an asset.

Stay in New Mexico, Goldberg! Al Lambeti would make a much better sheriff in his sleep than you ever will

06-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?

Goldberg is lobbying the politicians in Tallahassee for the Broward position. Did anyone notice him at the Republican parties Lincoln Day Gala on June 2nd at the DCOTA center.

After being gone from the Broward Sheriff's Office for almost twenty years, how can Goldberg be expected to stage a comeback? I would rather see Navarro back in office. I do miss the good ole days......

06-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Who is Daniel D. Goldberg? I've been around a long time and have never heard of him.

06-26-2007, 09:03 AM
Who is Daniel D. Goldberg? I've been around a long time and have never heard of him.

Daniel D. Goldberg was - at 24 years old - the youngest person ever to run for Broward County Sheriff. Goldberg was a Detective with the Seminole Police Department back then working under Chester Kowalski. Navarro and Goldberg had an understanding that one would support the other in case of a loss in the primary. Following the primary. Goldberg supported Navarro by garnering the Jewish vote in Broward. As payback, Goldber received a cushy position in the BSO until Chickman got ahold of him.

For the last several years, Goldberg has been a Bail Enforcement Agent and private investigator in the four corners area of New Mexico. With such a position and the money that is made in this field, I can only wonder why Goldberg want to make a comeback almost a quarter century later.

06-27-2007, 01:38 AM
[quote="District 8 Road Patrol":2kob14z3]Who is Daniel D. Goldberg? I've been around a long time and have never heard of him.

Daniel D. Goldberg was - at 24 years old - the youngest person ever to run for Broward County Sheriff. Goldberg was a Detective with the Seminole Police Department back then working under Chester Kowalski. Navarro and Goldberg had an understanding that one would support the other in case of a loss in the primary. Following the primary. Goldberg supported Navarro by garnering the Jewish vote in Broward. As payback, Goldber received a cushy position in the BSO until Chickman got ahold of him.

For the last several years, Goldberg has been a Bail Enforcement Agent and private investigator in the four corners area of New Mexico. With such a position and the money that is made in this field, I can only wonder why Goldberg want to make a comeback almost a quarter century later.[/quote:2kob14z3]

If anyone seriously thinks Danny G. can win in 08, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

06-27-2007, 09:42 AM

Goldberg is lobbying the politicians in Tallahassee for the Broward position. Did anyone notice him at the Republican parties Lincoln Day Gala on June 2nd at the DCOTA center.

After being gone from the Broward Sheriff's Office for almost twenty years, how can Goldberg be expected to stage a comeback? I would rather see Navarro back in office. I do miss the good ole days......

I like Ken Padowitz for sheriff. He has more experience and education than Goldberg.

06-27-2007, 11:34 AM
I like Lori, she has done so much for us. She has some really good employees that she could bring with her.

06-27-2007, 11:36 AM

I like Ken Padowitz for sheriff. He has more experience and education than Goldberg.

Pudowitz as sheriff........... I don't think sooooo--- Goldterd as sheriff........... I really don't think sooooooooooooo------ both morons, neither has any idea what it takes to be a Broward Sheriff and both have political ties that would only keep BSO as the polital machine that it has been since way back when. There is hope though, if you really and truly want a change, make those calls to Tallahassee, let the governor know that Maj. Lamberti is the right choice for BSO to lead the agency!

06-27-2007, 02:22 PM
[quote=Insider]Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?

Pudowitz as sheriff........... I don't think sooooo--- Goldterd as sheriff........... I really don't think sooooooooooooo------ both morons, neither has any idea what it takes to be a Broward Sheriff and both have political ties that would only keep BSO as the polital machine that it has been since way back when. There is hope though, if you really and truly want a change, make those calls to Tallahassee, let the governor know that Maj. Lamberti is the right choice for BSO to lead the agency![/quote:1kmdxx0w]

Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.

06-27-2007, 02:35 PM
[quote=Insider]Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?

Pudowitz as sheriff........... I don't think sooooo--- Goldterd as sheriff........... I really don't think sooooooooooooo------ both morons, neither has any idea what it takes to be a Broward Sheriff and both have political ties that would only keep BSO as the polital machine that it has been since way back when. There is hope though, if you really and truly want a change, make those calls to Tallahassee, let the governor know that Maj. Lamberti is the right choice for BSO to lead the agency!

Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.[/quote:22s9ph3j]

Ok super genius, you do not have to do anything, just let the postings continue no matter what is said, the truth counts and "Pudowitz" and "Goldterd" do not stand a chance to be the next boss here. Both of these political hasbeens are not up to the task to do the job that needs to be done for the "GOOD" of BSO!

06-27-2007, 05:33 PM
[quote="Tallahasse Bound":1ihn6ern][quote=Insider]Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?

Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.[/quote:1ihn6ern]

Ok super genius, you do not have to do anything, just let the postings continue no matter what is said, the truth counts and "Pudowitz" and "Goldterd" do not stand a chance to be the next boss here. Both of these political hasbeens are not up to the task to do the job that needs to be done for the "GOOD" of BSO![/quote:1ihn6ern]

Actually, it is strongly believed that Padowitz has a great chance at being appointed sheriff once the current administration is ousted. This does not come from postings on a job-board website, but from published media reports. Please check the facts before posting.

As for Daniel Goldberg, I have never heard of him and cannot comment either way.

06-28-2007, 09:25 AM
It appears that professionalism has gone out the window on this post. No matter who you support - or for that matter - do not support, we should all act like adults on this public forum. No matter who becomes sheriff, once must remember their place in the pecking order. Do not be jealous but step up to the plate. If you have information to offer. do so. If not, please do not act like a bunch of kids.

06-28-2007, 07:03 PM
It appears that professionalism has gone out the window on this post. No matter who you support - or for that matter - do not support, we should all act like adults on this public forum. No matter who becomes sheriff, once must remember their place in the pecking order. Do not be jealous but step up to the plate. If you have information to offer. do so. If not, please do not act like a bunch of kids.

I could not agree more. As the great Rodney King has previously stated, "can't we all just get along?"

06-28-2007, 08:16 PM
As someone who has seen just about all I want to see in the political arena of BSO over my 20 years. I know one simple thing; Al Lamberti has never played politics. He has even bucked the system a time or two. Now, he has disagreed in a politically prudent manner, but he has never sold out a single person who has worked with or for him. I challenge anyone to come out with a story to the contrary. I have worked for this guy, but I was not one of his inner circle guys and I would vote for him and actively campaign for him to gain office and not for anything other than to see a good guy be our leader.

The others are political hacks who would be no different than what we have had over the years. Padowitz is a lawyer, enough said!!! Goldberg a former Politically Connected Deputy under Navarro who left for some reason? Anyone know why? Please post if you know.

I have seen written here lately that this forum should not be a bashing site and I agree. The immature posts against Deputies, Sergeants, Chiefs and others are not productive. But good information that is supported by evidence, you guys remember that stuff it is what leads us to probable cause, should be discussed here so we can be an intelligent group of people and not a bunch of middle school cliques. Let's use good investigative technique prior to posting here. Make sure the story is true, has support and is not rumor. If it is a rumor state where you heard it. That way we can determine the genius of the rumor and either confirm it or debunk it. If we all followed these rules this could be a great site for information from district to district and unit to unit.

06-28-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't know why Goldberg lest the agency but this post has a nuber for him: (505) 686-3330. If you are so curious, why not call Danny G?

06-29-2007, 12:46 AM
This post has really gotten ridiculous. For those of you that cannot spell, all I can say is are you smarter than a fifth grader?

I support Ken Padowitz for Sheriff. Go Ken!

06-29-2007, 05:39 AM
As someone who has seen just about all I want to see in the political arena of BSO over my 20 years. I know one simple thing; Al Lamberti has never played politics. He has even bucked the system a time or two. Now, he has disagreed in a politically prudent manner, but he has never sold out a single person who has worked with or for him. I challenge anyone to come out with a story to the contrary. I have worked for this guy, but I was not one of his inner circle guys and I would vote for him and actively campaign for him to gain office and not for anything other than to see a good guy be our leader.

The others are political hacks who would be no different than what we have had over the years. Padowitz is a lawyer, enough said!!! Goldberg a former Politically Connected Deputy under Navarro who left for some reason? Anyone know why? Please post if you know.

I have seen written here lately that this forum should not be a bashing site and I agree. The immature posts against Deputies, Sergeants, Chiefs and others are not productive. But good information that is supported by evidence, you guys remember that stuff it is what leads us to probable cause, should be discussed here so we can be an intelligent group of people and not a bunch of middle school cliques. Let's use good investigative technique prior to posting here. Make sure the story is true, has support and is not rumor. If it is a rumor state where you heard it. That way we can determine the genius of the rumor and either confirm it or debunk it. If we all followed these rules this could be a great site for information from district to district and unit to unit.

Hey, AMEN to Al Lamberti.

06-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Why not ask Ron Caccatorie about Goldberg? He can tell you why Goldberg left the Broward Sheriff's Office. From what I recall, some sort of incident occurred between Goldberg, Caccatorie, and Navarro that caused a parting of company.

Al Lamberti would make a better sheriff than Goldberg or Padowitz. I wonder, though, how long we are going to be stuck with the current administration? From what I hear at the PSB, Padowitz is no longer interested in the position after getting into a heated argument with Jenne. It seems that Padowitz has renewed interest on one of the judicial positions that has recently become available as a result of the pot smoking judge and wanna be comedian.

More to come another day. Time to get back to work!

06-29-2007, 08:57 PM
It is my firm belief that Jenne will not be indicted thus leaving him open for another term in office. Nevertheless, all of his legal troubles will come back to haunt him in the form of stiff opposition from both parties. Since Padowitz is a Democrat and Goldberg is a Republican, this should be a good fight. Anyone know about Lamberti? Will he run against a sitting sheriff?

06-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Daniel D. Goldberg may have made a good sheriff twenty years ago but time and technology have passed him by. Moreover, Goldberg is too far removed from the local scene having relocated years ago to New Mexico.

My vote is for "none of the above" as the Broward Sheriff's Office requires a professional administrator and not a politician. None of the names previously presented, whether they be Daniel Goldberg, Al Lamberti, or Ken Padowitz are qualified to be sheriff of Broward County, Florida.

07-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Goldberg was seen earlier today having breakfast at the Floridian on Las Olas Boulevard with a few of the sheriff's command staff. This is a gutsy move for a guy trying to replace an incumbant sheriff.

07-02-2007, 01:13 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Tallahasse Bound":32io1xxf][quote=Insider]Rumor has it that Daniel Goldberg is lobbying the powers that be in Tallahassee for an appointment as Sheriff in the event that Jenne is indicted. resigns. or is otherwise removed from office. I'm fact, Goldberg is set to be in Fort Lauderdale most of July from his fugitive enforcement postion in Farmington, New Mexico. Why in G-d's name did he ever move to New Mexico in the first place?

Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.[/quote:32io1xxf]

Ok super genius, you do not have to do anything, just let the postings continue no matter what is said, the truth counts and "Pudowitz" and "Goldterd" do not stand a chance to be the next boss here. Both of these political hasbeens are not up to the task to do the job that needs to be done for the "GOOD" of BSO![/quote:32io1xxf]

Actually, it is strongly believed that Padowitz has a great chance at being appointed sheriff once the current administration is ousted. This does not come from postings on a job-board website, but from published media reports. Please check the facts before posting.

As for Daniel Goldberg, I have never heard of him and cannot comment either way.[/quote:32io1xxf]

Daniel D. Goldberg worked with Nick Navarro on the campaign trail following his own loss in the 1984 Republican primary. Thereafter, he was awarded a cushy job in the Navarro administration. From what I recall, though, Goldberg lasted less than a year at the Broward Sheriff's Office following the Navarro takeover. I have no idea why he left but maybe our new Mod 460 can tell us......

07-03-2007, 09:23 AM
So who is this Daniel Goldberg? I have never heard of him before. I prefer a known quantity. With my twenty plus years of law enforcement training and a zip code CCN, I am standing behind Major Lamberti!

07-04-2007, 09:37 AM
For those in the know..... Dan Goldberg also worked for Pembroke Park when they had their own department, a SWAT team and two helicopters. Maybe he can be Navarro's Chief of Security when the town dumps BSO. Any ideas anyone?????

07-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I worked with Dan Goldberg ions ago in a small North Dade Police agency. Unless his management skills have improved drastically, I prefer Al Lamberti as sheriff. Nothing against Dan, but I have seen Lamberti in action and as a proven leader, I know he can improve morale at the Broward Sheriff's Office.

07-06-2007, 01:36 AM
For those of you who have bad memories, Daniel Goldberg was one of the 30 officers who once patrolled Pembroke Park. Why not apply for Chief of Security under Nick Navarro rather than run for sheriff? I'm sure you could handle a 1.6 square mile area.

07-06-2007, 11:29 AM
I worked with Dan Goldberg ions ago in a small North Dade Police agency. Unless his management skills have improved drastically, I prefer Al Lamberti as sheriff. Nothing against Dan, but I have seen Lamberti in action and as a proven leader, I know he can improve morale at the Broward Sheriff's Office.

I think Goldberg worked for several agencies before joining uncle Nick at the Broward Sheriff's Office. He is now a bounty hunter out in the four corners area of New Mexico.

07-08-2007, 10:47 AM
If Goldberg becomes sheriff, where does that leave Lamberti? It is my understanding that both guys have been friends in the past. Plus, they are both Republicans.

07-08-2007, 09:07 PM
If Goldberg becomes sheriff, where does that leave Lamberti? It is my understanding that both guys have been friends in the past. Plus, they are both Republicans.

Goldberg has already stated that if he becomes sheriff that Lamberti will rise to the very top with him.

07-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Goldberg is not a cop anymore. He is a bounty hunter that has abandoned Broward county by moving to Farmington, New Mexico. What makes him a good candidate to become sheriff of Broward County? I think he should stay in San Juan county where he belongs!

07-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Goldberg is not a cop anymore. He is a bounty hunter that has abandoned Broward county by moving to Farmington, New Mexico. What makes him a good candidate to become sheriff of Broward County? I think he should stay in San Juan county where he belongs!

Ditto.

07-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Daniel David Goldberg as Sheriff?????? Why would we want another Navarro crony as sheriff of Broward county. The only person worse than Navarro would be Ron Caccatorie. Besides, Goldberg lives several thousand miles away in the four corners area of New Mexico. Why would he come back to south Florida now???

07-12-2007, 03:07 AM
Kenneth Padowitz would make a better sheriff than Goldberg or Lamberti.

07-12-2007, 08:39 PM

If Goldberg was an employee under Nick Navarro, how come the Broward Sheriff's Office has no record of him?

07-13-2007, 08:50 AM

If Goldberg was an employee under Nick Navarro, how come the Broward Sheriff's Office has no record of him?

Under the Navarro administration records do not exist for a number of politcal cronies. Do your research. Many a low digit CCN is missing or lost.

07-14-2007, 08:28 AM

Under the Navarro administration records do not exist for a number of politcal cronies. Do your research. Many a low digit CCN is missing or lost.

I have done my research and you appear to be correct. Does anyone know or remember this guy Goldberg?

07-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Daniel David Goldberg as Sheriff?????? Why would we want another Navarro crony as sheriff of Broward county. The only person worse than Navarro would be Ron Caccatorie. Besides, Goldberg lives several thousand miles away in the four corners area of New Mexico. Why would he come back to south Florida now???

JV is this you? thought you were leaving :cop:

07-14-2007, 03:12 PM
For those of you who have bad memories, Daniel Goldberg was one of the 30 officers who once patrolled Pembroke Park. Why not apply for Chief of Security under Nick Navarro rather than run for sheriff? I'm sure you could handle a 1.6 square mile area.

I know of two great cops that came from Pembroke Park PD. Dan Goldberg was not one of them. One was John Healy (RIP) from Seminole Tribal Police and one was Deputy Dennis Wise (retired). If you want to know some of the exploits at Pembroke Park PD read a book called Honor Above All Else: Removing the Veil of Secrecy by Dennis Wise. I worked with Dan Goldberg at Seminole Tribal Police and was not impressed with his work.

07-14-2007, 08:32 PM
[quote="Exiled in D-7":26ii0m48]For those of you who have bad memories, Daniel Goldberg was one of the 30 officers who once patrolled Pembroke Park. Why not apply for Chief of Security under Nick Navarro rather than run for sheriff? I'm sure you could handle a 1.6 square mile area.

I know of two great cops that came from Pembroke Park PD. Dan Goldberg was not one of them. One was John Healy (RIP) from Seminole Tribal Police and one was Deputy Dennis Wise (retired). If you want to know some of the exploits at Pembroke Park PD read a book called Honor Above All Else: Removing the Veil of Secrecy by Dennis Wise. I worked with Dan Goldberg at Seminole Tribal Police and was not impressed with his work.[/quote:26ii0m48]

Are you jealous of Goldberg? Why not state your name and reason you're not impressed.

07-14-2007, 08:34 PM
[quote="Exiled in D-7":1lu8tx30]For those of you who have bad memories, Daniel Goldberg was one of the 30 officers who once patrolled Pembroke Park. Why not apply for Chief of Security under Nick Navarro rather than run for sheriff? I'm sure you could handle a 1.6 square mile area.

I know of two great cops that came from Pembroke Park PD. Dan Goldberg was not one of them. One was John Healy (RIP) from Seminole Tribal Police and one was Deputy Dennis Wise (retired). If you want to know some of the exploits at Pembroke Park PD read a book called Honor Above All Else: Removing the Veil of Secrecy by Dennis Wise. I worked with Dan Goldberg at Seminole Tribal Police and was not impressed with his work.[/quote:1lu8tx30]

Are you jealous of Goldberg? Why not state your name and reason you're not impressed.

07-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Is that you, Dennis? Have book sales been so bad that you have to blast Goldberg? I notice that he is not in your book. Moreover, a lot of things are not in your book. I remember a totally different Dennis Wise. The deputy in the book is a totally different person. I guess this will come out as time passes.

07-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Is that you, Dennis? Have book sales been so bad that you have to blast Goldberg? I notice that he is not in your book. Moreover, a lot of things are not in your book. I remember a totally different Dennis Wise. The deputy in the book is a totally different person. I guess this will come out as time passes.

See above posting for the truth...Mike Thomas obviously knows the real Dennis Wise. Nuff said.

07-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Kenneth Padowitz would make a better sheriff than Goldberg or Lamberti.

Please, Mr. Padowitz, STAY OFF THESE BLOGS! Your self promotion here is getting tiresome. And bseides, what the hell makes you qualified to be a top law enforcement man running one of he largest agencies around? You are a political hack. STAY THERE.

07-15-2007, 02:53 PM

WHAT RECORDS WERE YOU CHECKING?? CHECK AGAIN. HE WAS THERE ALLRIGHT.

07-15-2007, 06:01 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Goldberg is not a cop anymore. He is a bounty hunter that has abandoned Broward county by moving to Farmington, New Mexico. What makes him a good candidate to become sheriff of Broward County? I think he should stay in San Juan county where he belongs!

WHAT RECORDS WERE YOU CHECKING?? CHECK AGAIN. HE WAS THERE ALLRIGHT.[/quote:2b3779r2]

BSOPICS ??

07-16-2007, 12:14 AM

No it is not Dennis. He has better things to do than worry about the likes of Dan Goldberg. It is someone that had worked with Dan many years ago, before his failed attempt at running for sheriff. :P

07-16-2007, 09:22 AM
(505]686-3330 is the number to call for more information on Daniel Goldberg running for sheriff of Broward county. The number was posted here earlier along with the website but when checking the site, it seems unavailable. I did leave a message for Goldberg though. I miss Danny G, and would welcome his return to the political arena. He got really scrwed in the 80's.

07-16-2007, 05:23 PM
(505]686-3330 is the number to call for more information on Daniel Goldberg running for sheriff of Broward county. The number was posted here earlier along with the website but when checking the site, it seems unavailable. I did leave a message for Goldberg though. I miss Danny G, and would welcome his return to the political arena. He got really scrwed in the 80's.

As a former insider waiting for his turn back in, I am proud to report that it's now Goldberg's turn in Tallahassee. Lamberti went last week and Goldberg flew up yesterday. If it comes down to Goldberg and Lamberti, I think Danny G. will edge him out. It will be a tough road though as Lamberti is among the best of the best!

Now back to the high speed chase on WSVN channel 7. Too much talk of Al Lamberti and Dan Goldberg has left me dreaming for more.

07-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Any word on Goldberg?

07-17-2007, 08:59 PM
[quote="Monroe Turk":1s20f8a4](505]686-3330 is the number to call for more information on Daniel Goldberg running for sheriff of Broward county. The number was posted here earlier along with the website but when checking the site, it seems unavailable. I did leave a message for Goldberg though. I miss Danny G, and would welcome his return to the political arena. He got really scrwed in the 80's.

As a former insider waiting for his turn back in, I am proud to report that it's now Goldberg's turn in Tallahassee. Lamberti went last week and Goldberg flew up yesterday. If it comes down to Goldberg and Lamberti, I think Danny G. will edge him out. It will be a tough road though as Lamberti is among the best of the best!

Now back to the high speed chase on WSVN channel 7. Too much talk of Al Lamberti and Dan Goldberg has left me dreaming for more.[/quote:1s20f8a4]

Why were Goldberg and Lamberti in Tallahassee? Was Crist conducting job interviews for a possible successor to Jenne? If that is the case why hasn't the media gotten wind of this? It would turn up the heat on the Sheriff to finally answer questions posed by the media. Please elobrate on your info. It is juicy! I'm Sure Mike Mayo of the Scum Sentinal would love to do a story on that.

07-17-2007, 10:37 PM
I remember him he was locked up in the Broward County Jail on the 8th floor back in 1991 had something to do with bail bond operations, not sure what happended to the criminal case against him but it should in in the court files also he was charged with making a false police report for the loss of his weapon in the bar on Broward Blvd

07-18-2007, 01:36 AM
I remember him he was locked up in the Broward County Jail on the 8th floor back in 1991 had something to do with bail bond operations, not sure what happended to the criminal case against him but it should in in the court files also he was charged with making a false police report for the loss of his weapon in the bar on Broward Blvd

Check Broward County Court records at http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/ to see the court cases involving Dan. :shock:
He has 4 FELONY cases - 2 dealing with bailbonds issues, 1 for tax evasion, & 1 for perjury. :roll:
Great record for a typical politician :wink: :cop:
:devil:

07-18-2007, 03:10 AM
As an informed individual you should have also reported the acquittals as appropriate. What of the so-called false report charge? No record of this case exists anywhere in the system. Were you just spreading false information youself?

Goldberg has never been convicted of a felony or comparable offense. He is well respected within the bailbond field and has the law enforcement experince to direct the sheriff's office. Oh, he also has the political connections required to obtain the position.

As for Goldberg being on the eighth floor of the BCJ, what is your source of information? Once again, someone is spreading false information on a more than qualifed candidate for sheriff.

07-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Check out http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=24687 It appears that Goldberg is all over the place.

07-18-2007, 06:28 PM
I think Kenneth David Padowitz will become sheriff.

07-19-2007, 03:19 PM
How on Earth did Goldberg make it to the short list of candidates for Broward county Sheriff?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

07-19-2007, 04:36 PM
Broward County Case #90022993cf10A Daniel David Goldberg 5'10' 300lbs No bond Capias
Judge Jeffery Levenson Plead Nolo Contendere, convicted by Plea sentenced to 82 days in the BCJ with credit for time served on the 8th floor!!!!!!!!!! Convicted Felon for Sheriff right?

07-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Broward County Case #90022993cf10A Daniel David Goldberg 5'10' 300lbs No bond Capias
Judge Jeffery Levenson Plead Nolo Contendere, convicted by Plea sentenced to 82 days in the BCJ with credit for time served on the 8th floor!!!!!!!!!! Convicted Felon for Sheriff right?

:cop: NO WAY, DAN-NAY :cop:
The politicians and others we have had since Butterworth have not been the greatest, :(
but put a convicted FELON in charge of BSO? :o :shock:
That would be like the fox guarding the hen-house! :devil:

07-19-2007, 09:19 PM

The politicians and others we have had since Butterworth have not been the greatest, :(

It never cease to amaze me how incredibly stupid some people are. Goldberg is not a convicted felon. If you review the same case as listed above, you will see a technical violation of the bailbond statute and a misdemeanor charge. Further investigation will reveal that Goldberg was pardoned by Governor Jeb Bush for his misdemeanor offenses.

What type of investigator are you? A stupid one I suppose insofar as you cannot provide accurate information from DOCUTRAC. I hope you did not conduct your investigation from work as you do not have a permissible purpose on the records check.

07-20-2007, 09:04 AM
[quote=Anonymous]Broward County Case #90022993cf10A Daniel David Goldberg 5'10' 300lbs No bond Capias

It never cease to amaze me how incredibly stupid some people are. Goldberg is not a convicted felon. If you review the same case as listed above, you will see a technical violation of the bailbond statute and a misdemeanor charge. Further investigation will reveal that Goldberg was pardoned by Governor Jeb Bush for his misdemeanor offenses.

What type of investigator are you? A stupid one I suppose insofar as you cannot provide accurate information from DOCUTRAC. I hope you did not conduct your investigation from work as you do not have a permissible purpose on the records check.[/quote:1i3sdi0m]

why would one require a gubernatorial pardon on a misdemeanor offense

oh - I already answered my own question - someone was going to seek public office

07-21-2007, 01:49 AM
[quote=Anonymous]Broward County Case #90022993cf10A Daniel David Goldberg 5'10' 300lbs No bond Capias

What type of investigator are you? A stupid one I suppose insofar as you cannot provide accurate information from DOCUTRAC. I hope you did not conduct your investigation from work as you do not have a permissible purpose on the records check.[/quote:1p75h8rk]

I read the court file on this case today and learned that the original judge was Barry Goldstein. It appears that the offense Goldberg was charged with involved him being a certified pollice officer with the Kenneth City Police Department at the same time he was licensed as a private investigator and a surety agent. The no bond hold was placed because Goldberg was 15 minutes late for court and Goldstein remanded him to custody as a warrant was previously issued for his non-appearance. Goldstein refused to quash the warrant entered just minutes earlier and Goldberg spent 82 days in jail without bond.

Goldberg later plead nolo contendere just to get out of jail. The offense pled was a misdemeanor offense similar to the conflict of interest statutes. Thereafter - it appears - that Governor Jeb Bush pardoned Goldberg for this offense.

Further research indicates that Goldberg has moved to New Mexico and owns a bail bond agency in the Four Corners area. Not only does Goldberg have a bail license, he has a private investigators and security license. Had he been a convicted felon, he swould not have the firearms license I located.

I do not understand why Daniel Goldberg is attempting a comeback in Broward but I cannot stand people who spread lies. A simple background check will reveal Goldberg's true status along with the misdemeanor pardon.

07-21-2007, 04:17 PM

What type of investigator are you? A stupid one I suppose insofar as you cannot provide accurate information from DOCUTRAC. I hope you did not conduct your investigation from work as you do not have a permissible purpose on the records check.

I read the court file on this case today and learned that the original judge was Barry Goldstein. It appears that the offense Goldberg was charged with involved him being a certified pollice officer with the Kenneth City Police Department at the same time he was licensed as a private investigator and a surety agent. The no bond hold was placed because Goldberg was 15 minutes late for court and Goldstein remanded him to custody as a warrant was previously issued for his non-appearance. Goldstein refused to quash the warrant entered just minutes earlier and Goldberg spent 82 days in jail without bond.

Goldberg later plead nolo contendere just to get out of jail. The offense pled was a misdemeanor offense similar to the conflict of interest statutes. Thereafter - it appears - that Governor Jeb Bush pardoned Goldberg for this offense.

Further research indicates that Goldberg has moved to New Mexico and owns a bail bond agency in the Four Corners area. Not only does Goldberg have a bail license, he has a private investigators and security license. Had he been a convicted felon, he swould not have the firearms license I located.

I do not understand why Daniel Goldberg is attempting a comeback in Broward but I cannot stand people who spread lies. A simple background check will reveal Goldberg's true status along with the misdemeanor pardon.[/quote:hphdymbf]

All in favor of Goldberg, say aye. AYE! To make contact with Danny G directly he can be contacted at 505-686-3330.

07-21-2007, 09:44 PM
[quote="Not A Fan Of Dan":3k3b2ixz][quote=Anonymous]Broward County Case #90022993cf10A Daniel David Goldberg 5'10' 300lbs No bond Capias

I do not understand why Daniel Goldberg is attempting a comeback in Broward but I cannot stand people who spread lies. A simple background check will reveal Goldberg's true status along with the misdemeanor pardon.[/quote:3k3b2ixz]

All in favor of Goldberg, say aye. AYE! To make contact with Danny G directly he can be contacted at 505-686-3330.[/quote:3k3b2ixz]

I tried to call Goldberg but all I got was his bailbond agency who said he was in Florida and that they would route my message.

07-22-2007, 05:00 AM
Hey Goldberg get a 954 phone number if you are serious. Join the digital age and start a web site. If you need help I can get a site up an running for you in abot 20 minutes. Seriously, a 954 phone number would make you seem legit.

07-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey Goldberg get a 954 phone number if you are serious. Join the digital age and start a web site. If you need help I can get a site up an running for you in abot 20 minutes. Seriously, a 954 phone number would make you seem legit.

why does goldberg need a 954 number

in this day and age you can move all over the country and take your number with you

as for your offer of a website why should goldberg build one with you

if one were to review your spelling they would find numerous typographical errors

in any event I like greg page for sheriff

07-22-2007, 10:45 AM
[quote="Not A Fan Of Dan":3q3ehdxb][quote=Anonymous]Broward County Case #90022993cf10A Daniel David Goldberg 5'10' 300lbs No bond Capias

I do not understand why Daniel Goldberg is attempting a comeback in Broward but I cannot stand people who spread lies. A simple background check will reveal Goldberg's true status along with the misdemeanor pardon.[/quote:3q3ehdxb]

All in favor of Goldberg, say aye. AYE! To make contact with Danny G directly he can be contacted at 505-686-3330.[/quote:3q3ehdxb]
I'll bet that Goldberg supporter is getting mighty smelly and cheesy right about now. Rumor has it that he never changed that supporter for many years and now it can stand up in the corner all by itself. Maybe it will fetch some big bucks on ebay, especially if it is bought by the golden tiger company that bought the St. Mary cheese sandwich :wink:

07-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Actually, the grilled cheese sandwich was purchased by the Golden Palace Casino. What does this have to do with Goldberg as Broward County Sheriff?

07-22-2007, 08:01 PM
Besides the so-called misdemeanor that was pardoned by Governor Jeb Bush, does anyone have anything else to offer on Daniel D. Goldberg?

I think Goldberg has the honesty, integrity, and experience to be the next sheriff of Broward County, Florida. If you agree, please e-mail Governor Charle Crist at charlie@charliecrist.com to voice your support.

07-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Besides the so-called misdemeanor that was pardoned by Governor Jeb Bush, does anyone have anything else to offer on Daniel D. Goldberg?

I think Goldberg has the honesty, integrity, and experience to be the next sheriff of Broward County, Florida. If you agree, please e-mail Governor Charle Crist at charlie@charliecrist.com to voice your support.

Rumor around the Courthouse has it that Lori Parish is setting her eyes on the sheriff's office in 2008 or even earlier is her friend Ken is evicted. Even with her friend Ron in tow, Lori would make a much better sheriff than Dan Goldberg, Ken Padowitz, or Al Lamberti.

07-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Lori Parish for sheriff? You must be kidding! Look at the job she is doing as now. If you have not been screwed yet, wait to see what happens if Parish becomes sheriff. I bet each and everyone of us wil be cited for something.

07-24-2007, 05:08 PM
KJ is forming a committee for re-election in 2008.

07-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Not knowing the guy, I think the biggest question about him is why would the general public vote for somebody that doesn't live here, or has just moved back, and has spent the last X years living & working in New Mexico? :? [/b]

07-24-2007, 06:42 PM
According to the posts, Goldberg has been after an appointment from Tallahassee. I'd secured, Goldberg can run as the incumbent in 08.

07-25-2007, 12:29 AM
If Goldberg does not become Sheriff, he can be Navarro's Chief of Security in West Park or Pembroke Park. He used to work u/c in this area ions ago and should in well now that he has lost 200 pounds!

07-27-2007, 09:01 AM
I guess it's no secret that Navarro is helping Goldberg. How more public can you be than to be seen together at the Floridian for several hours by dozens of patrons?

07-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Having worked with Goldberg in the past in both the public and private sector, I have to say that I believe him to be the best suited individual for sheriff of Broward county.

07-28-2007, 10:49 AM
For those in the know..... Dan Goldberg also worked for Pembroke Park when they had their own department, a SWAT team and two helicopters. Maybe he can be Navarro's Chief of Security when the town dumps BSO. Any ideas anyone?????

Steve Soule per the republican party is a great choice. I was told he does not want the job. He knows all the political players to stand up to Jenne. I am not into Jenne and the democrats at all.

07-30-2007, 01:21 AM
According to Chip Lamarca, the Broward Republican party has NOT endorsed anyone for sheriff now or in 2008. It is wait and see game at the moment.

07-31-2007, 02:19 AM
Has Goldberg moved back to Florida yet? How can he be sheriff if he is still a resident of San Juan County, New Mexico? The local newspaper in Farmington is reporting that Daniel is contemplating a run for district court judge.

What gives?????? Goldberg is either a resident of New Mexico or a resident of Florida. Also, how come the local media is not reporting on this story?????

08-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Has Goldberg moved back to Florida yet? How can he be sheriff if he is still a resident of San Juan County, New Mexico? The local newspaper in Farmington is reporting that Daniel is contemplating a run for district court judge.

What gives?????? Goldberg is either a resident of New Mexico or a resident of Florida. Also, how come the local media is not reporting on this story?????

According to public records, Goldberg is still a resident of Florida while enjoying part-time residency status in Farmington, New Mexico. Daniel Goldberg is a registered Republican with the right to vote right here in Broward. A check of the voter rolls in New Mexico do not indicate a voters registration card.

As for the media not reporting on the sheriff's race, I can only assume that the subject is not newsworthy yet. Once KJ is gone, the can of worms will be opened and every Tom, ****, and Harry will want to be sheriff.

I do not personally know Goldberg, but based upon what I have seen and heard do not believe that he will become sheriff. I could be wrong....................

08-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Why have light taste with your Creamer when you can have the gold with Goldberg? Daniel D. Goldberg is the best qualified law enforcement officer to lead the Broward Sheriff's Office after Jenne makes his departure.

08-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Why have light taste with your Creamer when you can have the gold with Goldberg? Daniel D. Goldberg is the best qualified law enforcement officer to lead the Broward Sheriff's Office after Jenne makes his departure.

WOW, if that does not peg out the CORNY METER I don't know what will. You are obviously related to Goldberg or have been promised a job, maybe you can be the historian.

You keep saying how well known and well qualified he is but I've been around and in this Broward Law Enforcement community for well over 30 years and when I think of influential or inportant Law Enforcement folk, guess what!!! Goldberg's name doesn't even make the long list. I'm sure he is a good man and maybe even a good cop back in the day at mini-departments like Pembroke Park and Seminole Tribal Police, not much else in the way of other credentials. If it is better than what is stated, lay it out.

Most anyone that has some time on the job in Broward has heard of Dennis Creamer - and in a positive light. From his days on road patrol, to Motors and DUI TF on up to Chief, and he is also well respected.

08-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Goldberg is a licensed surety agent in several states and cannot legally serve in a public law enforcement capacity due to the dual office holder prohibition in Florida.

This thread is a total waste of time and effort. Goldberg lives in New Mexico and hangs with Dog. As a regular on "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Dan Goldberg is not moving back to Florida. Would you?

I like George Lemieux for sheriff. It is time for change in Broward county. George can restore credibility in an agency demoralized by scandal.

08-03-2007, 10:49 PM

SOULE GOT THE CALL NOT GOLDBERG

08-03-2007, 10:54 PM
How on Earth did Goldberg make it to the short list of candidates for Broward county Sheriff?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

SOULEMAN FOR SHERIFF, DESERT STORM POLICE USAF FLIGHT CHIEF AND RETIRED BSO IN 2005. SOULE4SHERIFF !!!!

08-03-2007, 10:58 PM
So who is this Daniel Goldberg? I have never heard of him before. I prefer a known quantity. With my twenty plus years of law enforcement training and a zip code CCN, I am standing behind Major Lamberti!

CREAMER OR SOULE FOR SHERIFF OR RANDY GOLDBERG NO DANIEL HE WAS A JOKE AT SEMINOLE SECURITY DEPT.

08-03-2007, 10:58 PM

CREAMER OR SOULE FOR SHERIFF OR RANDY GOLDBERG NO DANIEL HE WAS A JOKE AT SEMINOLE SECURITY DEPT.

08-04-2007, 03:23 AM
Actually, Goldberg was Chief of Investigations for Seminole back in the day. Since then, he was a fixer at several agencies as well as a very successful bondsman and fugitive enforcement agent.

Are you jealous that you're not mentioned here? Are you lacking in experience and integrity? Don't worry, time heals all.

08-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Actually, Goldberg was Chief of Investigations for Seminole back in the day. Since then, he was a fixer at several agencies as well as a very successful bondsman and fugitive enforcement agent.

Are you jealous that you're not mentioned here? Are you lacking in experience and integrity? Don't worry, time heals all.

No he was not I worked as his supervisor ANYTHING ELSE ON YOUR MIND GOLDBERG PERHAPS ANOTHER JOKE LIKE THIS ONE.

A Deputy
08-04-2007, 08:28 PM
What is his platform?

08-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I love the fact that everyone is trying to get elected Sheriff or get someone else elected..when the Gov will be appointing the next Sheriff (who will by default be a Republican) and unless that person is a complete failure, will be re-elected by the populus drones of Broward County becuase they don't really pay attention to the Office of the Sheriff as an important elected position requiring a lot of thought in thier vote.

08-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Goldberg's platform is very similar to yours. In fact, so similar that I wondered whether Goldberg was testing the waters before seeking public support.

fuhgetaboutit
08-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Did you say Goldberg lives in N.M. and is on Dog? I thought Dog was filmed in Hawaii. That must be some other fat guy you've mistaken for Goldberg. I'm getting from all the bull that's flying around here!

08-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Although Goldberg lives in the Four Corners area of New Mexico, he is also a licensed surety agent in Colorado, California, Hawaii. Danny G was just on Dog the Bounty Hunter last week chasing a fugitive wanted in New Mexico.

As a bounty hunter, Goldberg and his crew travel the west seeking out their prey. I think he would be welcomed with open arms upon a return to Fort Lauderdale.

08-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Although Goldberg lives in the Four Corners area of New Mexico, he is also a licensed surety agent in Colorado, California, Hawaii. Danny G was just on Dog the Bounty Hunter last week chasing a fugitive wanted in New Mexico.

As a bounty hunter, Goldberg and his crew travel the west seeking out their prey. I think he would be welcomed with open arms upon a return to Fort Lauderdale.

NOT, NO, NOT REALLY, DON'T THINK SO, STAY OUT WEST, FLORIDA IS FULL.

CREAMER IS THE GUY WE NEED!!!!!

08-10-2007, 10:32 AM
creamer has also moved on - he is not our savior - stay where you are at creamer - you are a dreamer

creamer is a dreamer - creamer is a dreamer - creamer is a dreamer

08-10-2007, 04:49 PM
creamer has also moved on - he is not our savior - stay where you are at creamer - you are a dreamer

creamer is a dreamer - creamer is a dreamer - creamer is a dreamer

Yes, I'm sure he to see BSO with a good reputation like in days past.

But I don't think he had been dreaming of becoming sheriff before someone put his name in the mix. All of these posts are from people that know and respect him and feel he is best for the job.

We're all entitled to our opinion.

08-10-2007, 07:34 PM
If Cacciatore were to run for election, then all his skeltons will come out of the closet. Many, many ones, like the one where he did a surveillance on a guy who was later murdered in Dade County after Cacciatore gave "him" the information on the victim. People all over BSO know exactly what "we" mean.

08-12-2007, 09:48 AM
If Cacciatore were to run for election, then all his skeltons will come out of the closet. Many, many ones, like the one where he did a surveillance on a guy who was later murdered in Dade County after Cacciatore gave "him" the information on the victim. People all over BSO know exactly what "we" mean.

Isn't this post about Dan Goldberg? Why are we discussing Chicken Cacciatore in a Goldberg for Sheriff thread?

fuhgetaboutit
08-12-2007, 12:17 PM

and thank you Dan Goldberg for your bio...Wow, BOUNTY HUNTER, I'm impressed, stay in New Mexico you moron! Hey call Chicken, he found the gun you lost at Backstreet. You obviously haven't changed one bit, still a legend in your own mind.

08-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Dan Goldberg --- now that's a name that I haven't heard in almost fifteen years. If I am correct, Goldberg ran for sheriff when he was a mere 24 years old while working for the Seminole Police Department. Maybe time and experience will help him should he make a run in the next election.

Hey g :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: OLDTIRD did you find that weapon you lost at the restaurant.

08-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Goldturd should not become sheriff.

08-16-2007, 09:39 AM
I saw Goldberg at the memorial but not at the funeral. He sat a few rows behind and to the left of the family.

08-18-2007, 01:48 AM
With over two decades of law enforcement experience in both the public and private sectors, Dan Goldberg is the most qualified and most rounded of all the supposed candidates for Broward Sheriff.

Please reach out to Governor Crist in support of Goldberg by e-mailing him at Charlie@CharlieCrist.com.

fuhgetaboutit
08-18-2007, 02:10 AM
With over two decades of law enforcement experience in both the public and private sectors, Dan Goldberg is the most qualified and most rounded of all the supposed candidates for Broward Sheriff.

Please reach out to Governor Crist in support of Goldberg by e-mailing him at Charlie@CharlieCrist.com.

Thank you Mrs. Goldberg, but no thanks...

08-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Goldturd should not become sheriff.

creamer or soule no goldtirdy

08-21-2007, 12:29 AM
One should not make fun of others......

The Daniel Goldberg 4 Broward Sheriff website is now open at www.Goldberg4Sheriff.com (http://www.Goldberg4Sheriff.com). Danny G can be contacted directly at 505-947-4369.

Thank you for supporting the next Sheriff of Broward County, Daniel D. Goldberg.

08-22-2007, 09:39 AM
I keep seeing this Goldberg guy popping up all over the place. Can someone tell me who he is and what he is about?

Mel C.

08-22-2007, 06:46 PM

and thank you Dan Goldberg for your bio...Wow, BOUNTY HUNTER, I'm impressed, stay in New Mexico you moron! Hey call Chicken, he found the gun you lost at Backstreet. You obviously haven't changed one bit, still a legend in your own mind.

Hey, "fuhgetaboutit" I agree with you. Let's get this "berg" outta here. Chicken man is hiring.

08-23-2007, 02:34 AM
Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones. As a proven leader, Goldberg can restore credibility in an agency chock full of corruption at the top.

I have known Goldberg for about 25 years and will fully support him should he decide to run for sheriff.

08-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Goldberg was on Dog the other night chasing fugitives in Colorado. Why would he come back to Fort Lauderdale?

08-24-2007, 09:19 AM
He would come home because he has an opportunity to become Sheriff. One must remember, he was the one that had the idea to promote "Cops" to Nick Navarro way back when.....

08-24-2007, 11:23 AM
He would come home because he has an opportunity to become Sheriff. One must remember, he was the one that had the idea to promote "Cops" to Nick Navarro way back when.....

Sure he was and i am the pope. Goldturd is a joke. CREAMER4SHERIFF

08-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Where in Colorado is Goldberg located? Does he have his own PI firm or is he a bail bondsman/bounty hunter? Just curious...

08-26-2007, 02:05 AM
it is apparent that you have not read the entire goldblum post you idiot

if you were to read everything before flapping your gums you would know more about the candidate

08-27-2007, 01:11 AM
The name is GOLDBERG - not Goldblum. Get your facts correct.

08-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Who are you calling an idiot? I think some of these folks are trying to really find out about your candidate. Especially since the web site and phone number you all keep writing about is bogus.

08-27-2007, 09:28 AM
I also did some checking. The telephone number of (505) 686-3330 is good while the website is under construction. Out of curiosity I called this Goldberg yesterday. Turns out he is in Fort Lauderdale seeking support for the position.

Goldberg seems sincere but out of his league after moving away a few years ago.

I also read the entire blog before responding. Besides the petty jealousy and name calling not much was learned. Does anyone know this Goldberg? If so, please post for all to learn.

08-27-2007, 11:14 PM
I also did some checking. The telephone number of (505) 686-3330 is good while the website is under construction. Out of curiosity I called this Goldberg yesterday. Turns out he is in Fort Lauderdale seeking support for the position.

I also read the entire blog before responding. Besides the petty jealousy and name calling not much was learned. Does anyone know this Goldberg? If so, please post for all to learn.

goldturd IS A DREAMER AND CREAMER4SHERIFF

08-27-2007, 11:15 PM

I called the phone number and was surprised to speak with Goldberg. I figured this post was some sort of scam. From what I can tell, Goldberg feels he was jipped out of the job back in 1984 when he dropped out of the race to support Navarro. Nick subsequently screwed him by using Chickman and that gay nightclub against Goldberg. Oh well. Let's see what happens with an appointment or the election in 2008.

08-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Where in Colorado is Goldberg located? Does he have his own PI firm or is he a bail bondsman/bounty hunter? Just curious...

HE LOST HIS GUN IN A DINER HE IS A FOOL.

08-30-2007, 08:13 AM
How does losing a firearm make Goldberg a fool? Incidentally, I attempted to verify the claims on this website by reviewing a copy of his personnel file at the sheriff's office. How come no mention is made of this so-called incident in his file?

The professionalism on this website is truly lacking. I have no idea whether other individuals are better qualified than Goldberg but making fun of him is appalling. The only thing an individual has in this world is his good name and reputation. To call one names is just wrong.

08-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Ok, you are right, there should be no name calling. But, let's look at the facts clearly.

Goldberg, was a Seminole Patrolman, he ran for Sheriff, dropped out of the race, got a sweetheart hire from the incumbent, never worked a day on the road, lost his gun in an off duty job, vanished for almost 20 years, lives out of state....way out of state... and now thinks the Governor is going to appoint him Sheriff or plans on running for Sheriff in 2008. I DON'T THINK SO. If he is serious and not just taking up blog time, come back, apply, work the road, then consider running. We don't need any CARPETBAGGERS here!

End of story. Have a nice day.

08-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Ok, you are right, there should be no name calling. But, let's look at the facts clearly.

Goldberg, was a Seminole Patrolman, he ran for Sheriff, dropped out of the race, got a sweetheart hire from the incumbent, never worked a day on the road, lost his gun in an off duty job, vanished for almost 20 years, lives out of state....way out of state... and now thinks the Governor is going to appoint him Sheriff or plans on running for Sheriff in 2008. I DON'T THINK SO. If he is serious and not just taking up blog time, come back, apply, work the road, then consider running. We don't need any CARPETBAGGERS here!

End of story. Have a nice day.

10-4 creamer4sheriff

08-31-2007, 01:41 AM
Goldberg is still legally a resident of Broward county and is registered to vote here. He did not disappear for twenty years.

My pick for sheriff is Daniel D. Goldberg. Goldberg is the most experienced of the bunch and has high moral and ethical standards. Like the other posts said, Creamer has moved away. As such, stay away.

Goldberg is still legally a resident of Broward county and is registered to vote here. He did not disappear for twenty years.

My pick for sheriff is Daniel D. Goldberg. Goldberg is the most experienced of the bunch and has high moral and ethical standards. Like the other posts said, Creamer has moved away. As such, stay away.

08-31-2007, 01:42 AM

08-31-2007, 01:42 AM

08-31-2007, 02:26 AM

Jennifer dear, please calm down and you won't stutter...

I vote ME for sheriff - not really -
CREAMER FOR SHERIFF

08-31-2007, 11:08 AM

Do a background check goldy has ghosts in the closet.

08-31-2007, 04:57 PM
I am in full support of Daniel Goldberg becoming the next sheriff of Broward county. As for ghosts, they are small and in relation to his occupation as a bounty hunter. In other words, an occupational hazard. At least he has no felony convictions.

Best be known for those ghosts known by all rather than the ghosts created once in office.

09-03-2007, 10:11 AM
I see 10 pages about this guy, and still dont know who the heck he is!

09-03-2007, 09:34 PM

Goldberg was one of Navaro's old cronies. He ran on the Republican ticket in 1984 ganering the Jewish vote. Thereafter, he supported Navarro and pushed the Jewish vote his way. Once in office, Navarro rewarded Goldberg with a top job.

The reason you have not heard from Goldberg lately is contained in this post. Navarro screwed Goldberg and he moved on to other things.......

09-03-2007, 10:52 PM

Goldberg was one of Navaro's old cronies. He ran on the Republican ticket in 1984 ganering the Jewish vote. Thereafter, he supported Navarro and pushed the Jewish vote his way. Once in office, Navarro rewarded Goldberg with a top job.

The reason you have not heard from Goldberg lately is contained in this post. Navarro screwed Goldberg and he moved on to other things.......

Mike G., let's get the facts straight. Goldbag was not a Navarro crony, he ran against Navarro for Sheriff. Navarro offered him a deal, he dropped out of the race and got a sweetheart job at BSO. Unfortunately he had several mishaps at BSO and disappeared from the scene. He was playing way out of his league.
Goldbag couldn't hack being a deputy and had no clue about politics in the big city. Why you people are trying to reinvent Goldbag into this wonderful cop is beyond me. Actually it's probably you Goldbag tooting your own horn over and over again. It's not working, you were a joke then and you're still a joke.

He's not a cop, he's not a politician, he's nothing but a big Goldbag.

09-04-2007, 03:52 AM
Let's not forget when Goldberg was in a strip club late one night and lost his gun!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Thats who I want for Sheriff, yeah right. :roll:

09-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Let's not forget when Goldberg was in a strip club late one night and lost his gun!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Thats who I want for Sheriff, yeah right. :roll:

Actually, Goldberg was working a detail and lost his weapon in a fight with four individuals who jumped him. Please get your facts straight before reporting them. As far as a sweetheart position, why not? Goldberg dropped out of the race and supported Navarro. I personally would have held out for more.

09-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Just the Facts has it right. Why are the morons in this agency bringing up some loser who worked here twenty years ago and wasn't even a good cop? Listen up losers, Goldberg is not coming back and either is Creamer, Soule or all the other losers you want to dredge up. We are in 2007 not 1987!

09-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Goldberg is not a loser. In fact, now that Lamberti is sheriff he has an opportunity to impress the citizens of Broward county again. The replacement process has started and Governor Crist is taking applications.

Lamberti is a great guy and a great replacement at BSO. I am pretty sure, though, that he is not looking for the job on a permanent or elected basis.

09-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Oh God, not another few weeks of this Goldberg crapola. Don't even respond to these idiots.

Let's celebrate along with our new Sheriff. What a great guy and a nice person to boot. We all hope he gets to keep this position. Congratulations Sheriff Lamberti.

09-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Oh God, not another few weeks of this Goldberg crapola. Don't even respond to these idiots.

Let's celebrate along with our new Sheriff. What a great guy and a nice person to boot. We all hope he gets to keep this position. Congratulations Sheriff Lamberti.

if goldberg was out of the mix, what was he doing at the psb today

09-06-2007, 04:22 AM
[quote="Give me a break":86eqoul0]Oh God, not another few weeks of this Goldberg crapola. Don't even respond to these idiots.

if goldberg was out of the mix, what was he doing at the psb today[/quote:86eqoul0]

He was interviewing for a CSA opening at the Port.

09-06-2007, 05:32 AM
[quote="cheese whiz":2c03mewh][quote="Give me a break":2c03mewh]Oh God, not another few weeks of this Goldberg crapola. Don't even respond to these idiots.

if goldberg was out of the mix, what was he doing at the psb today[/quote:2c03mewh]

He was interviewing for a CSA opening at the Port.[/quote:2c03mewh]thats too funny... :lol:

09-07-2007, 09:28 AM
I don't particularly care for Goldberg but must say that I'm appalled at the lack of professionalism shown on this thread. Even if Goldberg does not make it, one should not poke fun at him.

09-08-2007, 01:29 AM
I don't know what you guys at Broward SO are talking about. Danny Goldberg recently accepted an administartive sierra position at the newly former Miami Gardens Police Department. He starts in a couple of weeks. Apparently, he needed a 40 re-cert course to update FDLE records.

09-08-2007, 01:54 AM
good riddens-- I hope the brothas like motza balls.

09-09-2007, 10:15 AM
LAMBERTI WILL NOT BE AROUND FOREVER. PLEASE SUPPORT DAN GOLDBERG IN HIS QUEST TO BECOME SHERIFF OF BROWARD COUNTY.

09-09-2007, 12:42 PM
LAMBERTI WILL NOT BE AROUND FOREVER. PLEASE SUPPORT DAN GOLDBERG IN HIS QUEST TO BECOME SHERIFF OF BROWARD COUNTY.

LAMBERTI OR CREAMER FOR SHERIFF.

09-10-2007, 08:41 PM

LAMBERTI OR CREAMER FOR SHERIFF.

lamberti is already sheriff pro tem

goldberg is being hired on at miami gardens

creamer is a dreamer who high-tailed it out of town the first chance he got

elijah williams would make a good sheriff

09-11-2007, 09:30 AM
HAS ANYONE FORGOTTEN THAT ELIJAH WILLIAMS USED TO BE ASSISTANT GENERAL COUNSEL TO THE SHERIFF?

09-12-2007, 08:39 AM
HAS ANYONE FORGOTTEN THAT ELIJAH WILLIAMS USED TO BE ASSISTANT GENERAL COUNSEL TO THE SHERIFF?

No, we have not. Nevertheless, he was legal under Cochran and not Jenne. Williams would make a better sheriff than Goldberg.

09-12-2007, 02:24 PM

No, we have not. Nevertheless, he was legal under Cochran and not Jenne. Williams would make a better sheriff than Goldberg.

Agreed, better than many. But, he served under Jenne and it was Jenne that helped to get him the Judges appointment. Seems to be an honorable man but I don't know that much about his decisions and actions.

09-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Lamberti may have been in D11 earlier, but he is meeting with Goldberg at Steve Geller's house tonight for the holiday festivities. What gives???? Has Crist made up his mind yet on a permanent interim sheriff?

09-15-2007, 11:28 PM
Goldberg has been working behind the scenes with Davie councilman Brian Calaka in an effort to oust John George. The two of them have been frequenting Lums and Shoney's over the past two weeks.

Goldberg has hatched a plan to bring Davie into the BSO fold as two separate districts under sheriff Lamberti. Althought the citizens of Davie would be required to vote for the change, Goldberg is devising a plan of more for less.

Most of you are unaware that Goldberg and Lamberti are friends. Now that Lamberti is in as sheriff, Goldberg is working his way back by devising contract takeovers now that Jenne is no longer a detriment.

09-15-2007, 11:57 PM
Wasn't Goldberg a fat jew bail bondsman?

09-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Wasn't Goldberg a fat jew bail bondsman?

No.... Goldberg is a practicing Catholic. His father was Jewish and his mother was Catholic. The family raised him as such. Fewer holidays and an easier lifestyle.

One should not make negative comments about people they do not know. Goldberg is a man of high integrity and self worth. He would have made a fine sheriff. I am happy to see him back.

09-16-2007, 12:04 PM
goldberg catholic ?

09-16-2007, 03:42 PM
GOLDBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-16-2007, 10:18 PM
If things do not work out in Broward. Goldberg can always move to St. Lucie county.

09-18-2007, 01:18 AM
What do you all think of the new show K*Ville? It is based in New Orleans with lots of authentic scenes.

Prison Break tonight was okay. Schofields tattoo is not going to help him in that Panama prison.

Go for it Goldberg! Help the BSO take over the Davie Police Department.

09-18-2007, 11:35 PM
I have never heard of this Daniel Goldberg. What is his claim to the throne based upon?

09-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Sheriff Ric Moss is coming soon

MOSS for BOSS in 08.

09-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Sheriff Ric Moss is coming soon

MOSS for BOSS in 08.

Pete Moss?

09-19-2007, 12:26 AM
No RIC MOSS

MOSS for BOSS in 08.

09-19-2007, 01:08 AM
I'll only vote for Moss if he can tongue my balls.

09-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Only a sick pervert would want another man to lick his balls. Where is Jim Naugle when you need him?

09-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Dan Goldberg should be Sheriff, not Lamberti. Lamberti is a great guy but we need a well rounded individual who is politically safe in the position. As a former candidate himself, Goldberg has the ability to raise the funds needed to keep this position Republican.

09-20-2007, 01:23 AM
Dan Goldberg should be Sheriff, not Lamberti. Lamberti is a great guy but we need a well rounded individual who is politically safe in the position. As a former candidate himself, Goldberg has the ability to raise the funds needed to keep this position Republican.

He is very well rounded. He scales in at about 350 lbs!!!

09-20-2007, 08:54 AM
Goldberg had bariatric surgery several years ago and is no longer over weight. Why are you making fun of him.

09-22-2007, 03:15 AM
Having worked with Danny Goldberg in the past, I hope he announes for 2008. He is leaps and bounds smarter and better experienced than Lamberti.

09-22-2007, 03:22 AM
Having worked with Danny Goldberg in the past, I hope he announes for 2008. He is leaps and bounds smarter and better experienced than Lamberti.

Your blog is so brave, you must be Goldbags mom. My kid is smarter and better than all the other kids too. But my kid is cute.

09-22-2007, 03:30 AM

Leaps and bounds? that makes a good sheriff? Goldberg wishes he had Lamberti's experiences. Another one drinking the kool-aid. You certainly are not a 4 digit ccn, or you must not have cut it in OCD back then, so you're pissed.

09-22-2007, 03:34 AM
This Goldberg guy is a joke. When was the last time he saw a Florida State Statute. Who has he proven himself to? Go the Deerfield, Hollywood, North Lauderdale, and see what they say about Lamberti. Oh, and I'm not talking about the deputies there, I am talking about the residents. Ask Century Village what they told Ron Cochran when he attempted to get Lamberti out of D10? You have no clue who Lamberti is, if you did, you would know what I'm talking about. :)

09-22-2007, 07:07 PM
IF GOLDBERG THINKS BERENNA IS HOT THEN I STILL WONT VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS A LOSER! BERENNA IS SMOKIN! :devil:

09-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Right on Gold! Berrena is the hottest! Goldberg isn't even one hair on Berrena's mustache!

09-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Does anyone know this Danny Goldberg? His name is flying all over the place but no one knows him? Is he a real person or a figment of someones imagination?

09-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Who is Daniel David Goldberg and what makes him qualified to be sheriff of Broward county?

09-25-2007, 08:57 AM
Who is Daniel David Goldberg and what makes him qualified to be sheriff of Broward county?

09-26-2007, 09:17 AM

That's what I want to know. Who is this Goldberg character?

09-28-2007, 12:42 AM

09-28-2007, 01:17 AM

Goldy, give it up and stop trying to keep this thread alive. Your chances are lost, just like your gun.

09-28-2007, 01:27 AM
I don't know this Goldberg character but I can definitely tell you that Berrena is real and spectacular.

09-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Ric Moss will be running for Sheriff of Broward County.

MOSS for BOSS in 08.

10-04-2007, 08:56 AM
[quote="Guest 12":2km0lshg]If Cacciatore were to run for election, then all his skeltons will come out of the closet. Many, many ones, like the one where he did a surveillance on a guy who was later murdered in Dade County after Cacciatore gave "him" the information on the victim. People all over BSO know exactly what "we" mean.

Isn't this post about Dan Goldberg? Why are we discussing Chicken Cacciatore in a Goldberg for Sheriff thread?[/quote:2km0lshg]

10-05-2007, 02:19 AM
[quote="Guest 12":1d392iki]If Cacciatore were to run for election, then all his skeltons will come out of the closet. Many, many ones, like the one where he did a surveillance on a guy who was later murdered in Dade County after Cacciatore gave "him" the information on the victim. People all over BSO know exactly what "we" mean.

Isn't this post about Dan Goldberg? Why are we discussing Chicken Cacciatore in a Goldberg for Sheriff thread?[/quote:1d392iki]

Rising Star
10-19-2007, 06:00 PM
In all of my years in the Broward County area, I have never heard of this Daniel Goldberg. Who is Daniel Goldberg?

10-19-2007, 06:32 PM
In all of my years in the Broward County area, I have never heard of this Daniel Goldberg. Who is Daniel Goldberg?

Actually, no one cares anymore.

Lamberti is the man we need and want to lead BSO.

11-16-2007, 02:36 PM
bump

11-16-2007, 05:52 PM
[quote="Rising Star":37mubcgy]In all of my years in the Broward County area, I have never heard of this Daniel Goldberg. Who is Daniel Goldberg?

Actually, no one cares anymore.

Lamberti is the man we need and want to lead BSO.[/quote:37mubcgy]

And we got him. Lets be grateful and stop all this garbage and move on

11-21-2007, 01:46 AM
How is Goldberg going to run for sheriff here in Florida from his cushy position as a Major in the San Juan County Sheriff's office in New Mexico. Goldberg was recently hired on in this position after long supporting the current sheriff and following the retirement of the former commanding officer in BFE.

11-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Goldberg has long since moved on and is a bail enforcement agent in New Mexico. With asperations of being sheriff dating twenty plus years, I would not be surprised to see him return to Fort Lauderdale to make a run for sheriff.

2008 promises to be a good year in several races. As the heat starts to flare, I would not be anywhere near the fire.

Yes, I remember Goldberg. Having watched Lamberti over the last few weeks, I believe Goldberg would beat him in the primary. Lamberti is no prize.

11-23-2007, 12:08 AM
How is Goldberg going to run for sheriff here in Florida from his cushy position as a Major in the San Juan County Sheriff's office in New Mexico. Goldberg was recently hired on in this position after long supporting the current sheriff and following the retirement of the former commanding officer in BFE.

Goldberg refused the Offer and has been spendig most of his time in Florida ralling support

11-23-2007, 12:11 AM
[quote="Former Fugitive Squad":2ec5ot9s]Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Yes, I remember Goldberg. Having watched Lamberti over the last few weeks, I believe Goldberg would beat him in the primary. Lamberti is no prize.[/quote:2ec5ot9s]

Goldberg is a resident of Broward County spending over 8 months a year here and is a part timr resident of New Mexico

11-23-2007, 12:19 AM
[quote="Former Fugitive Squad":13lm0lmw]Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Yes, I remember Goldberg. Having watched Lamberti over the last few weeks, I believe Goldberg would beat him in the primary. Lamberti is no prize.

Goldberg is a resident of Broward County spending over 8 months a year here and is a part timr resident of New Mexico[/quote:13lm0lmw]

Why are we still talking about this clown.....let it go!

11-23-2007, 12:40 AM
[quote="3 digit CCN":332gmwmt][quote="Former Fugitive Squad":332gmwmt]Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Goldberg is a resident of Broward County spending over 8 months a year here and is a part timr resident of New Mexico[/quote:332gmwmt]

Why are we still talking about this clown.....let it go![/quote:332gmwmt]

Are you the same Carl Parott that was going to run against Navarro in 88? Instead, you were going to run against Lockwood for Cler of Court. Oh that's right, you punked out and became a correctional probation officer for the DOC.

11-23-2007, 04:14 AM
There was also a CP that many moons ago got locked in his units back seat or trunk after walking in on a 41-0 at a 7-11. At least that's how the rumor goes.....

11-23-2007, 03:29 PM
There was also a CP that many moons ago got locked in his units back seat or trunk after walking in on a 41-0 at a 7-11. At least that's how the rumor goes.....

Yep, that's the same CP. Looks like we are in for some fun in 2008.

11-24-2007, 02:27 AM
goldberg is not coming back to fort lauderdale

i like scott israel or wiey thompson for sheriff

11-24-2007, 02:28 AM

i like scott israel or wiley thompson for sheriff

11-25-2007, 11:31 AM

Although I have a zip code CCN, my 22 years of experience, qualify me to make the statement - vote for Al Lamberti. He is the best of the best and has the strongest resume of any of the candidates.

11-25-2007, 08:54 PM
[quote="tony the tiger":32g273mc]goldberg is not coming back to fort lauderdale

Although I have a zip code CCN, my 22 years of experience, qualify me to make the statement - vote for Al Lamberti. He is the best of the best and has the strongest resume of any of the candidates.[/quote:32g273mc]

Spoke with Goldberg, he's not only coming back to Be sheriff he's already putting a machine together money, condo commandos, He has money, political contacts. and has the drive to due it . He has doctorate in CJ and practical experiance in running LE agencies. He fell out of favor with Navarro due to his Policeman not Politician position. He will make a great Sheriff and has a lot of LEO grassroot support. He was almost our intrim Sheriff and that would have clenched it

11-27-2007, 10:45 AM
[quote="tony the tiger":3trxpicl]goldberg is not coming back to fort lauderdale

Although I have a zip code CCN, my 22 years of experience, qualify me to make the statement - vote for Al Lamberti. He is the best of the best and has the strongest resume of any of the candidates.

Spoke with Goldberg, he's not only coming back to Be sheriff he's already putting a machine together money, condo commandos, He has money, political contacts. and has the drive to due it . He has doctorate in CJ and practical experiance in running LE agencies. He fell out of favor with Navarro due to his Policeman not Politician position. He will make a great Sheriff and has a lot of LEO grassroot support. He was almost our intrim Sheriff and that would have clenched it[/quote:3trxpicl]

put another rock in your pipe

11-29-2007, 01:34 AM

Now that Lisa has been let off the hook in D7, I can't support Lamberti. This would never happened under Jenne.

11-30-2007, 02:45 AM
[quote="Former Fugitive Squad":i8py2u7j]Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Now that Lisa has been let off the hook in D7, I can't support Lamberti. This would never happened under Jenne.[/quote:i8py2u7j]

Ditto........

12-07-2007, 02:27 AM

Your ridiculing Padowitz and Goldberg shows your post has no credibility. Although I like neither person, I would not ridicule them.[/quote:29yqhjze]

I agree.

01-06-2008, 03:03 PM
I like Shak for high sheriff of Broward County. Not the real Shaq, but the one who is an attorney and state commissioner.

01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Goldberg has not worked for the agency for 20 plus years. How can he run for sheriff?

01-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Anyone can run, just look around.

01-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Navarro for Sheriff. Bring Goldberg back as head of DLE.

01-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Rumor has it that Scott Israel made the switch and joined the Democratic party to enhance his chance at becoming sheriff of Broward county. Apparently Scott was pissed that Crist did not interview him.

01-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Rumor has it that Scott Israel made the switch and joined the Democratic party to enhance his chance at becoming sheriff of Broward county. Apparently Scott was pissed that Crist did not interview him.

That's okay with me. Crist is an evil Republican. Maybe Scott will be appreciated by the Democrats. I hope he is because I love Scott Israel. He can help us get on track and get a contract and do some REAL changes that need to be made. Lame-Berti had his chance and blew it.

Joe Steel
01-08-2008, 01:48 AM

That's okay with me. Crist is an evil Republican. Maybe Scott will be appreciated by the Democrats. I hope he is because I love Scott Israel. He can help us get on track and get a contract and do some REAL changes that need to be made. Lame-Berti had his chance and blew it.

You "Love" him. Sounds like you would like to take it up the Kazoo!

01-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Another looser picked up from Pompano.

01-20-2008, 03:05 AM
This thread is about Daniel D. Goldberg, a man of true loyalty and integrity. Goldberg has my support should he run for Sheriff.

02-10-2008, 02:09 AM
This thread is about Daniel D. Goldberg, a man of true loyalty and integrity. Goldberg has my support should he run for Sheriff.

So what's the deal with Goldberg? If he is running for Lamberti's job, he needs to announce and file.

02-12-2008, 12:57 PM
bump

02-18-2008, 02:33 AM

So what's the deal with Goldberg? If he is running for Lamberti's job, he needs to announce and file.

Much the same when Navarro switched to the Republican party in 1984, Goldberg just switched to the Democratic party last week. Scott Israel did the same thing before filing.

04-30-2008, 08:05 PM

Much the same when Navarro switched to the Republican party in 1984, Goldberg just switched to the Democratic party last week. Scott Israel did the same thing before filing.

So what's the deal with Goldberg? He has not been around much.

05-04-2008, 01:58 AM
Goldberg attended a business afterhours event for the Weston Business Chamber earlier this week and did not seem like a candidate for sheriff.

05-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Goldberg attended a business afterhours event for the Weston Business Chamber earlier this week and did not seem like a candidate for sheriff.
ARE YOU ON CRACK COCAINE?

05-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Daniel Goldberg lives in Farmington, New Mexico, and is employed as a Major in the San Juan County Sheriff's Office. How can he be running for Sheriff in Fort Lauderdale?

In any event, Goldberg is supporting Al Lamberti for Sheriff in the 2008 race.

05-09-2008, 02:43 AM
Birds of a feather.............

07-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Daniel Goldberg lives in Farmington, New Mexico, and is employed as a Major in the San Juan County Sheriff's Office. How can he be running for Sheriff in Fort Lauderdale?

Having just caused the 10-15 of a municipal court judge in Farmington, New Mexico, Danny G. is making a lot of friends.

07-20-2008, 03:26 AM

Having just caused the 10-15 of a municipal court judge in Farmington, New Mexico, Danny G. is making a lot of friends.

07-20-2008, 05:05 AM
Summer of 1980, I had just graduated High School (Cooper City), and my friends and I were hanging out at Hollywood Estates pool area smoking some weed. Seminole PD officer Dan Goldberg approached us and made us dump out all our weed and stomp it into the dirt. He let us all go with a warning. Whether he was taking a short cut or just didnt want to jam us all up his decision not to arrest us allowed me to get a very good government job about two years later. I would of been disqualified for the job if I had an arrest. I just retired from the same job and now have a real good pension for the rest of my life. I am sure all of you guys are aware that your actions sometimes have a profound effect on peoples lives.

07-22-2008, 01:21 AM
Summer of 1980, I had just graduated High School (Cooper City), and my friends and I were hanging out at Hollywood Estates pool area smoking some weed. Seminole PD officer Dan Goldberg approached us and made us dump out all our weed and stomp it into the dirt. He let us all go with a warning. Whether he was taking a short cut or just didnt want to jam us all up his decision not to arrest us allowed me to get a very good government job about two years later. I would of been disqualified for the job if I had an arrest. I just retired from the same job and now have a real good pension for the rest of my life. I am sure all of you guys are aware that your actions sometimes have a profound effect on peoples lives.

And almost three decades later you remembered this one act of kindness that could have ruined your life. Commendable.

07-23-2008, 04:40 PM
With 8900 plus views, Goldberg seems to be the most popular person on the entire LEOAffairs site.

07-23-2008, 04:56 PM
it is almost as BIG as he is!!! :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol:[/b]

07-26-2008, 12:29 AM
hes like the energizer bunny....keeps growing and growing and growing

07-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Whoever said Goldberg is in the Sherriff's Department must be smoking crack. Goldberg is the most hated person in Farmington, especially by law enforcement.

07-28-2008, 01:20 AM
Whoever said Goldberg is in the Sherriff's Department must be smoking crack. Goldberg is the most hated person in Farmington, especially by law enforcement.

and why is he so hated?

07-28-2008, 04:39 PM
[quote="Broward County Resident":oo506x4p]Summer of 1980, I had just graduated High School (Cooper City), and my friends and I were hanging out at Hollywood Estates pool area smoking some weed. Seminole PD officer Dan Goldberg approached us and made us dump out all our weed and stomp it into the dirt. He let us all go with a warning. Whether he was taking a short cut or just didnt want to jam us all up his decision not to arrest us allowed me to get a very good government job about two years later. I would of been disqualified for the job if I had an arrest. I just retired from the same job and now have a real good pension for the rest of my life. I am sure all of you guys are aware that your actions sometimes have a profound effect on peoples lives.

And almost three decades later you remembered this one act of kindness that could have ruined your life. Commendable.[/quote:oo506x4p]Sure, you guys deal with people all day long and most likely after so many years it all seems the same but that happened to be my only dealing with the police so of course I am going to remember.

In my book you guys (and gals) are all underpaid and underappreciated. Thanks for putting on the uniform each day and making the streets safe.

11-28-2009, 01:06 AM
First reported over two years ago, Daniel D. Goldberg has been working behind the scenes to bring the Davie Police Deparment over to the Broward Sheriff's Office. This now seems a reality.

11-28-2009, 01:30 PM
First reported over two years ago, Daniel D. Goldberg has been working behind the scenes to bring the Davie Police Deparment over to the Broward Sheriff's Office. This now seems a reality.

As an FYI, Davie was expected to merge in the early 90's. The District Chief had already been selected and all systems were go...and this was under Cochran's watch, so let's not give credit to anyone...I am certain every city government in the county has had the merger discussion at one time or another, shame on them if they didn't investigate the cost savings. In fact, I rememeber FLPD was rumoured to be merging with SO back in the 90's as well.

11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
...I am certain every city government in the county has had the merger discussion at one time or another, shame on them if they didn't investigate the cost savings. In fact, I rememeber FLPD was rumoured to be merging with SO back in the 90's as well.

As long as one realizes that there is no cost savings. Service costs what it costs - cruisers cost BSO the same as they cost cities. Pay scales are always similar, benefits are similar. The only real savings is when the puppet masters of Jenne had cooked the books so badly that they simply charged the cities less than it cost to provide the service. The county auditor's report confirmed this. The whole Big Green Machine is nothing but a facade for cronyism and political favors. (Witness the current situation with the IA Lt and the under-sheriff.) If it isn't, why aren't sergeant tests ranked? Lt and above slots are anointment only. Those who raise money for the sheriff at election time get plum jobs too, some even get to run IA.

12-13-2009, 02:26 AM
Who is Daniel Goldberg and where did he come from?

07-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Has anyone heard from Dan Goldberg lately?

07-10-2010, 01:43 AM
If no one has posted about him for 7 months....why would you revive such an old post???!!!!

07-10-2010, 03:24 PM
If no one has posted about him for 7 months....why would you revive such an old post???!!!!

Because I wanted to know if anyone has heard from Daniel D. Goldberg. Are you bored? If so, please let me refer you to the dispatch board.

07-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Who is Daniel Goldberg?

07-10-2010, 07:20 PM

I saw him at the all you can eat buffet!

07-11-2010, 02:45 AM
[quote="Harry the Sandman":3q8blzqt]Has anyone heard from Dan Goldberg lately?

I saw him at the all you can eat buffet![/quote:3q8blzqt]

Not nice.

07-18-2010, 09:42 AM
[quote="Harry the Sandman":37wjqksz]Has anyone heard from Dan Goldberg lately?

I saw him at the all you can eat buffet!

Not nice.[/quote:37wjqksz]

Dan Goldberg lives in New Mexico.

07-19-2010, 01:26 PM
The further away, the better.

07-20-2010, 07:48 PM
he works with the Dog, Doug Chapman

12-12-2010, 02:45 AM
he works with the Dog, Doug Chapman

I saw Goldberg the other night on an old Dog A&E rerun. He has really lost some weight.