PDA

View Full Version : POSITIVITY in the MANORS

06-22-2007, 11:11 PM
lets start with the quote of the day "Don't hug a tree hug a CHIEF"

06-22-2007, 11:13 PM
Hey yall how about if i hug you -

06-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Wow hostile, hostile. I wanted to be positive and stop the crying . The contract is signed and lets all move on

06-22-2007, 11:22 PM
I still want to make you into a smurf.

06-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Are you gay Iry? Why you want to turn me blue. Sorry but I am a hetero sexual male and not interested in being blue or short.

06-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Hey guys, It almost makes me cry to see my guys in such a state, growing to hate each other. Remember when we used to spend 40 at Wag's on OPB at 4am and get a code 3 and 14 cops, WM,OPPD, FLPD and OJ BSO would all get up together and go have fun. Remember when Ricky whould get an arrest, then Brian, then Chad, then Brian P., then Chuck or Gonz. I'd yell "where are we going to put all these prisoners!" Amy would have 6 prisoners already run and confirmed. Everyone would kick in and help each other. While your sarg (Moi) was out handling calls or applying white out on strategic locations. Please try and care about each other again. I miss you all. :(

06-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Remember when we used to spend 40 at Wag's on OPB at 4am and get a code 3 and 14 cops, WM,OPPD, FLPD and OJ BSO would all get up together and go have fun. (

You mean somebody violated policy? Can you still see all the strippers?

06-23-2007, 12:27 AM
Remember when we used to spend 40 at Wag's on OPB at 4am and get a code 3 and 14 cops, WM,OPPD, FLPD and OJ BSO would all get up together and go have fun. (

You mean somebody violated policy? Can you still see all the strippers?
good old days

06-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Hey "yall" my name is irv not iry and i am not gay ask your sister and mother..... 8) .

06-23-2007, 02:19 AM
How may Yalls are there. Cuz one I know is a female and the other says he is a hetero male. Well this is the manors.

06-23-2007, 02:25 AM
Hey Yall. If you were a cop like you say then you would know that hugging the chief would be tactically dangerous........It would be very easy for him to stab you in the back! And do you really think the contract was the only issue? Go write a parking ticket.

06-23-2007, 04:00 AM
I just want to know why some people are always trying to hug the chief .

MOD 360
06-23-2007, 05:04 AM
Hey Guys and Gals,
When posting, please do not post things which insinuate any bodily harm on other persons and also, we need to keep things professional and not get out of hand. I appreciate your assistance.

06-23-2007, 09:00 PM
ok mod 360 - sorry :(

06-23-2007, 09:20 PM
hEY iRY u AN IDIOT and I’m more mature then to sit here and insult you mama and sister. So go turn your boyfriend short and blue. Stop being a little *****. I know your type, all mouth online but too scared to crush a grape for wine. So stop helping these cry babies cry and be the bigger man or *****.

06-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey Yall. If you were a cop like you say then you would know that hugging the chief would be tactically dangerous........It would be very easy for him to stab you in the back! And do you really think the contract was the only issue? Go write a parking ticket.
I perform real police duties day shift reject/former everything in WMPD guy, jack of all trade and master of none; I will leave the parking ticket writings to you and the other cry babies of WMPD. The sooner yall leave the sooner the work environment will improve. Good luck to you, I will pray for yall, all yall need JESUS, not “hey-sus” but Jesus, even though WMPD has a lot of them now lol. Just a little joke to brighten the mood. No offense to my Hispanic comrades . Prayer changes thing, “you have to pray to make it today” quote of the day

06-23-2007, 10:07 PM
hEY iRY u AN IDIOT and I’m more mature then to sit here and insult you mama and sister. So go turn your boyfriend short and blue. Stop being a little *****. I know your type, all mouth online but too scared to crush a grape for wine. So stop helping these cry babies cry and be the bigger man or *****.

Hey YALL - you need to get a life and some anger management help!

06-23-2007, 10:17 PM
Sounds like someone put thir panties on backwards.

06-24-2007, 12:34 AM
yall is sooo fUnNy isnt he - I like to pUsH his/her buttons :devil:

06-24-2007, 08:52 PM
hey chubbie, dont flatter yourself by thinking you can push my button, i can control my emotions, unlike all you cry babies. move on if you don't want to be there.

06-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Yall
Do you work for wmpd?

06-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Yall
Do you work for wmpd?Maybe, maybe not. Who wants to know and why?

06-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Maybe maybe not?
If you dont work here then go post your views on your own city thread (FLPD). Your probably just a Friend OF the Chief. Ill call you FOC. I think its funny that for all the years he has been in law enforcement he can only muster one or two people who will stick up for him and not because he has done a good job only because your still on his team :cry: . very sad!