PDA

View Full Version : Detention Uniforms

06-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Yet another uniform is being displayed as a replacement to the "grey guard" getup. Granted, most deputies did not want the grey guard to begin with, but why change now if budget is a concern and Deputies are getting flexed? Are there other issues that you all feel should be addressed with this money then another uniform change?

:?

:?:

06-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Can't a change be phased in, as replacements are ordered?

06-22-2007, 02:04 AM
They r phasing them in, as you need replacements. Still sucks. If you only need shirts they have to change both shirts and pants, even if they dont need the pants. Then we'll have people in gray, blue and everything else we wear.

07-18-2007, 12:12 AM
THEY SHOULD ISSUE US F-CKIN CLOWN SUITS, THATS HOW THEY TREAT US.

07-18-2007, 02:58 AM
Come on guys, the major explained everything in his Hygiene responses. Maybe if you did some reading, you would find out that our salary money can't be used for our salary. We asked for the change and now we are complaining about it.

07-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Come on guys, the major explained everything in his Hygiene responses. Maybe if you did some reading, you would find out that our salary money can't be used for our salary. We asked for the change and now we are complaining about it. That is a great and positive answer, wow I didn't know it was possible.

fldeputy
08-02-2007, 09:40 PM
I agree, there are alot more important items we could be spending our money on besides,yearbooks, getting our trousers rehemmed or uniform changes. I think were having a hard enough time keeping up with the uniform shirts and pants getting worn out by our working deputies. By the way, I ordered those months ago...where are they?LOL
Or maybe getting some of these tired cars off the road and replacing them with the new ones stagnating behind the jail. Just my op

08-14-2007, 02:19 PM
We asked for the change and now we are complaining about it.

By "WE" you mean one Corporal?