PDA

View Full Version : So Who is Leaving and Who is Staying

06-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Whats the word???? I hear lots of rumors.

06-20-2007, 09:01 PM
why do you want to know?????? :roll:

06-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Curious minds want to know. If you dont care, go watch your grass grow.

06-20-2007, 11:58 PM
I hear that someone, who recently took a long out of town class, was having a retirement party planned for a few months from now. The real question is who would show up to it???

06-21-2007, 12:59 AM
call me stupid, but why would he retire right after the school?

06-21-2007, 02:43 AM
Why not? Retire & get a pension. Maybe go elsewhere. Maybe be the next chief. Got you guessing yet? The King does not divulge his secrets to his underlings. Time will tell!!!

06-21-2007, 02:48 AM
call me stupid, but why would he retire right after the school?

OK Stupid. :evil:

06-21-2007, 02:55 AM
Your administration better hope that Sgt. Chad does not decide to go anywhere. He is the only one with a set of nads in that place now. Look at the other sgts he is compared to. Do I need to say more?????????

06-22-2007, 01:12 PM
It is now time for me, the most intelligent person in this agency, to step in.
I will now give you my word of the day "countervail". (I understand that none of you are near my level of intellect but try and keep up.) Since I have gone to a recent school I have become even smarter, if that is possible. But I digress. I am tasking you to countervail these evil forces amongst us. You will also be required to monitor this thread daily for my new "word of the day" and to carry out any task that I may require of you.
Oh yes, and I need someone to recite our mission statement immediately.
That is all for now.

06-22-2007, 02:00 PM
It is now time for me, the most intelligent person in this agency, to step in.
I will now give you my word of the day "countervail". (I understand that none of you are near my level of intellect but try and keep up.) Since I have gone to a recent school I have become even smarter, if that is possible. But I digress. I am tasking you to countervail these evil forces amongst us. You will also be required to monitor this thread daily for my new "word of the day" and to carry out any task that I may require of you.
Oh yes, and I need someone to recite our mission statement immediately.
That is all for now.

Clint, is that you????????????????????????

06-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Whats the word???? I hear lots of rumors.

Well, I know for a fact that, AT THIS MOMENT, there are AT LEAST six officers who are either hired with other agencies or are in the application process. Now, in order for RP to save his kingdom, under his term of office he has been hiring officers who have either been terminated or forced into resigning from other departments. This is the closest case of soul selling I have ever witnessed. He is doing this in order to keep WMPD above water, no matter the expense to the other dedicated employees in the department. It does not matter that they may be the nicest person in the world, their Law Enforcement careers should be concluded due to their past actions. Take our latest acquisition. If you know anyone who works for the Town of Davie PD, ask them. After listening, think about this question. “Could this person get hired with any other agency ANYWHERE”? The answer would be a definite NO, however, RP does not care to keep the integrity of the department in tact. He only wants warm bodies and the more certified bodies he gets, the better, no matter what is in their past. He is driving away all the good dedicated officers in that department and replacing them with problem persons who would not be given the time of day from a REAL police department. So basically, if you are certified and have been either fired or forced into retirement with another agency, never fear, RP is here. Get you application in today. You better hurry though because RP has submitted his application with the city of Sunrise.

06-24-2007, 02:03 AM
Speaking of Sgt Chad, I have got to say....DAMN HE IS ONE HOT MAN...and nooooooo I am not GG. !!

Your administration better hope that Sgt. Chad does not decide to go anywhere. He is the only one with a set of nads in that place now. Look at the other sgts he is compared to. Do I need to say more?????????

06-24-2007, 04:09 AM
copsfriend, well said, i agree 110%... I know ALOT of officers and Sgt. there at WMPD, I was doing great throughout the hiring process and once it came down to the job offer I get this random letter that I wasn't chosen. I'm certified with dispatch experiance, then 2 months later I find out RP hired 2 certified officers and sent one to the academy which really pissed me off. I've since moved on, and if I can ask you real quick, say for example RP leaves WMPD, what are my chances of getting hired on if there is any? And do I have to wait the 6 mo. to re-apply?

07-04-2007, 03:41 AM
I can't wait for our 20 plus year veteran, Officer Dan, coming back. To bad he had to retire with all the others when the city decided to take back the cost of living increase in our pension. But that is water under the bridge. We need Officer Dan back. We are in the process of loosing to many of our good guys and Officer Dan knows which side of the line to be on.......our side. The good guys not the crying backstabbing policy breaking rats. Welcome home my friend.

07-04-2007, 09:34 PM
I can't wait for our 20 plus year veteran, Officer Dan, coming back. To bad he had to retire with all the others when the city decided to take back the cost of living increase in our pension. But that is water under the bridge. We need Officer Dan back. We are in the process of loosing to many of our good guys and Officer Dan knows which side of the line to be on.......our side. The good guys not the crying backstabbing policy breaking rats. Welcome home my friend.

thank God. Hell probably be elected rep too! Hoo Hoo. cant wait.

07-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I SECOND DANNY FOR PBA REP :twisted: THAT WOULD BE A BEAUTIFUL THING...HE WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE :evil:

07-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Yes sireeeeeee. It will be great to have him aboard again. :D :D :D It will not take him long to see how different the PD is now compared to when he retired. He may be hearing one story from one person :? :? :twisted: :twisted: but once he is on, he will see first hand what everyone else is talking about :shock: :shock: :D :D and will probably be our frontrunner. :snicker: Come on. Lets get this show on the road!!!!!! :cop: :cop:

07-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Well I was thinking of putting in an app with Wilton Manors PD but now I sense some unahppiness there. I'm a PO in a high-crime city to the south of you guys and want to work somewhere with more "class" and less trash. The starting pay with WMPD looks good. What's the general mood there? Is there something I should be taking into consideration that I'm missing?

07-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Well I was thinking of putting in an app with Wilton Manors PD but now I sense some unahppiness there. I'm a PO in a high-crime city to the south of you guys and want to work somewhere with more "class" and less trash. The starting pay with WMPD looks good. What's the general mood there? Is there something I should be taking into consideration that I'm missing?

Dude. Read all the post and if you think there is something you need to be taking into consideration or that you are missing then think about this. Take into consideration not leaving your current LE job because there are certain tests you would need to pass which is evident that you lack the knowledge and if after that, what you missed is not wearing a hard hat when someone dropped you on your head at birth. Just a little food for thought.

07-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Guys, get out of there. Come to PBSO, you won't regret it. It has degraded into a miserable place to be a cop. Drive north one hour and pick up an application.

07-13-2007, 04:00 AM
The mass exodus is going to start ... See you guys elsewhere were you will be appreciated!

07-15-2007, 02:43 AM
:? Hmmm- So Ofc. James is on his way south? Is he sure? Hopefully you can keep Sgt. SC, Ofc. BB, Ofc. DJ, and Ofc. James to help straighten some of this nonsense out?

Miss you guys- And NO the grass isnt greener down south... But our union is (hopefully) in the works of addressing our yard with a little fertilizer. :wink: