PDA

View Full Version : Rookie agency

06-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Out of curiosity I viewed this forum. Im a dep in Sarasota Co. You clowns must all be rookies with nothin better to do than post on this silly site.
I expect no less than 30 replies from you rookies. One day you will know what it's like being a real cop doing the job.

Cry me a River

06-19-2007, 12:33 AM
good idea...now come get your father off my dog

Curios George
06-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Out of curiosity I viewed this forum. Im a dep in Sarasota Co. You clowns must all be rookies with nothin better to do than post on this silly site.
I expect no less than 30 replies from you rookies. One day you will know what it's like being a real cop doing the job.

Cry me a River

Ha, that’s the pot calling the kettle black…

I just looked at your message board. If that is what it looks like to be a veteran agency, no thanks! I will stick with the Rookie Agency.

That is a real professional group of people you work with. I can see why you were checking out other message boards.

Now that you are done making false accusations why don’t you look at these videos of our rookies? When you’re done, feel free to go to our web site and drop us an application.

Maybe if you’re lucky you too can be a professional and have fun doing your job…good luck!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRlADFV ... ed&search= (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRlADFVlh8&mode=related&search=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_-UVgW ... ed&search= (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_-UVgWJFA&mode=related&search=)

Laughing all the way to the bank baby!

DevilDogg
06-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Well put Curios! The second viseo needs to be updated though, I didn't see any pics of me in there! :D

06-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Who is Efrain? Curios?

06-22-2007, 03:42 AM
Who is Efrain? Curios?

Used to be in D-1 now he's a YRD

DevilDogg
06-23-2007, 02:19 AM
We should call this guy 2 cent fla dep instead, cuz that's what his "opinion" is worth.

06-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Devil Dogg

1) either you ar e an ex marine, which means you have sh_t for brains. and your nothin more than cannon fodder
or
2) You are a pathetic Wannabe who collects and idiolizes real soldiers. If your gonna pick a soldier to idolize at least pick the Army!!!!

Loser

06-23-2007, 03:21 PM
CentFlaDep,
I can only assume you are so bitter because you were turned down by the CCSO. There are few reasons someone would choose to read other agencies postings like you do and then post something like you did. My guess, I stole your girlfriend and you are jealous.

06-23-2007, 08:00 PM
guys like that don't have girlfriends, they have boyfriends

06-24-2007, 01:32 AM
Hey, Cent fla dep, bite me you friggin' loser. We have some of the best cops in Florida working here. INCLUDING RETNUH. Suck it up and stay at the loser agency you work for and worry about what goes on there. The men and women I work with are some of the best in the country. My guess is you got turned down by our agency and your bitteR about it. Worry baout your own sh!# and stay out of our business. Good bye, stay safe and have a good life.

oldschool
06-25-2007, 02:24 AM
I don't post much these days, but after reading this guy's ranting against an agency he doesn't even work at, I felt I had to.

I checked out the Sarasota board, and saw a board where there was NOTHING positive being said, and the posters degenerate into juvenile (or actually rookie) name calling at the drop of a hat. We should all visit their board as an example of what ours should not become.
I also visited their official agency site, and determined that on every level- salary, services given the public, unit types and philosophy, size and area (500 suare miles TOTAL, about the size of our District 2) they are a fine agency....But they are not even close to CCSO in any way shape or form, period.

I agree with the guest who suspected that this individual is one of the many who simply did not make the CCSO cut.
If that is the case, I am glad you found a job, but please try not to be bitter that you simply were not GOOD ENOUGH to be one of us...And please try to save your non-productive comments for your own board. :lol:

DevilDogg
06-25-2007, 04:07 PM
2 cent deputy, Man oh man, are you WAY off base. You are quite funny though. If you think for one minute that you can say ANYTHING that is going to make me upset or mad, you are gravely mistaken.

However, after reading your comments, I can understand why Collier wouldn't hire you. The cops I work with are much more articulate and have substance to their given conversations, unlike your "double digit" vocabulary.

Enjoy Sarasota, and when you want to grow up and come play with the big boys, try submitting another application here. We do enjoy having someone who has decided to change themselves for the better and will be a great contributor to this great agency.