PDA

View Full Version : showing of the new ones

06-16-2007, 09:15 PM
WOW, she sure likes showing off the money they spent on the new ones; tight and plunging. she'll be a big hit welcoming the olympic participants. wouldn't be bad looking at 'em if her hubby didn't work here. yeehaw, enjoy em!

06-17-2007, 01:50 PM
I find your post offensive and disrespectful. She is our sister and her husband one of ours also. It’s a line you do not cross as a cop. You’re scum. You are probably one of the few in our department that would get involved with another cop’s female. I hope you understand that the rest of us are not like that.

As for xxxxx, she is one of the prettiest females in the agency. She also has a great personality and works very hard for our agency. I’m proud of you xxxxx, you are great. Any one that knows you and your husband well, knows that you are great people and I’m glad to have known both of you. Makes us proud as our ambassador for the Olympics.

06-17-2007, 02:06 PM
These are the kind of posts that should be deleted right away. The one about psa's as well. People should not be subject to attacks on here. The last moderater let to much go on. I beleive in this site but it needs to be about issues, not people. Lets get things back on track.

06-17-2007, 02:20 PM
Agreed. This is not law enforcement related and this thread is locked.