PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Lawrence writes cops brother tickets

06-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey Trooper Lawrence thanks for writing my brother tickets. You taught me how to handle Cops families from now on. I used to give them verbal warnings. Once they tell me there a Cops brother, sister, wife, husband. I m gonna write them 4 tickets just like you. Thanks for teaching me the way.

06-19-2007, 04:48 AM
Don't be so emotional, we all know that troopers would write their own mothers...

07-07-2007, 03:11 AM
yeah, they're assholes to us until someone tries to kick their ass on a traffic stop, then they call for us like big babbies.

07-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Do we have spell check for guest #3? And the Trooper Lawrence thing is old and is posted everywhere and on other departments posts. This guys brother was probably an :cry: idiot to Trooper Lawrence. Get an attorney and shut up!

07-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Hey Trooper Lawrence thanks for writing my brother tickets. You taught me how to handle Cops families from now on. I used to give them verbal warnings. Once they tell me there a Cops brother, sister, wife, husband. I m gonna write them 4 tickets just like you. Thanks for teaching me the way.
Hey PBSO I got a ticket from one of your co-workers?????? . and i was a total gentleman. After posting on a couple forums I have been led to believe that he is a lazy arse!!!!!!! I have had nothing but great experinces with Troopers , and I get pulled over everythimr I go north............ go figure???

07-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey PBSO I got a ticket from one of your co-workers?????? . and i was a total gentleman. After posting on a couple forums I have been led to believe that he is a lazy arse!!!!!!! I have had nothing but great experinces with Troopers , and I get pulled over everythimr I go north............ go figure???

Sergeant from W Broward,
Let me begin by saying, your grammar and spelling are horrible. On that note, there are a lot of Troopers who are pricks. With that being said, who am I kidding, every agency has that Officer/Deputy who would write there own mother, so maybe you could hold your judgment on PBSO. I happen to work there and extend courtesy to all LEO's and their family.

07-16-2007, 06:53 PM
hey, PBSO I do not work for either agency but the Sgt. from BSO is right and by the way all agencies have someone working for them that will right other cops. You have a famous one working for your agency that pulls over marked units from broward on there way home and will write them tickets. Also, when soemone from his own agency passes by him driving to fast he will get there unit number and call in over the radio to find out how fast there going. So give it break, your brother isn't the LEO and by the way do you even know how he treated the trooper maybe he was a jerk, were you there.

Sergeant from W Broward,
Let me begin by saying, your grammar and spelling are horrible. On that note, there are a lot of Troopers who are pricks. With that being said, who am I kidding, every agency has that Officer/Deputy who would write there own mother, so maybe you could hold your judgment on PBSO. I happen to work there and extend courtesy to all LEO's and their family.

07-17-2007, 03:00 AM
Troopers, Deputies, and Officers, this is a definate sign that a trend has long passed. Courtesy to uniformed personnel be extended to families? A senseless practice and should not continue. Your families do not endure the same stresses that manifest to Law Enforcement personnel on a daily basis. Your family to include wife, children, siblings do not deserve, and will not receive this discretion, at least not from me. If you want to be helpful, teach your wife, children, siblings, whoever you consider your family about the rules of the road. Refresh their memories about traffic signs and signal and the meaning of such. God be with your family if I happen to see one of the cutesy wife, sister, brother badges they so proudly display.

Dispatchers; this discretion does not by any stretch of the imagination extend to you either. Many times I have pulled a number of you over, and you show off your dispatcher badge. A Dispatcher badge? When did they start issuing this for your wallet, you receive one silver or gold badge and that is for your uniform shirt. That is it. As one dispatcher from Pompano recently discovered a visit to internal affairs follows ignorance. For the family member who mentions your name, presents your card, or you call over the radio to a car to car channel for discretion, anticipate a internal affairs visit. Prepare your explanation, and to justify your action.

I patiently await many negative responses.

07-17-2007, 03:41 AM
Troopers, Deputies, and Officers, this is a definate sign that a trend has long passed. Courtesy to uniformed personnel be extended to families? A senseless practice and should not continue. Your families do not endure the same stresses that manifest to Law Enforcement personnel on a daily basis. Your family to include wife, children, siblings do not deserve, and will not receive this discretion, at least not from me. If you want to be helpful, teach your wife, children, siblings, whoever you consider your family about the rules of the road. Refresh their memories about traffic signs and signal and the meaning of such. God be with your family if I happen to see one of the cutesy wife, sister, brother badges they so proudly display.

Dispatchers; this discretion does not by any stretch of the imagination extend to you either. Many times I have pulled a number of you over, and you show off your dispatcher badge. A Dispatcher badge? When did they start issuing this for your wallet, you receive one silver or gold badge and that is for your uniform shirt. That is it. As one dispatcher from Pompano recently discovered a visit to internal affairs follows ignorance. For the family member who mentions your name, presents your card, or you call over the radio to a car to car channel for discretion, anticipate a internal affairs visit. Prepare your explanation, and to justify your action.

Being a LEO for 27+ years, working everything from UC to IA, receiving everything from the Medal of Honor to letters from citizens, and never receiving a black mark on my record, I probably have more right to convey the following than just about anyone on here:

If you are making your decisions to write a ticket for what you have conveyed, and not taking into consideration the severity of the infraction, attitude, and various other factors, then you need additional training.

It is my discretion to write or not write a person for an infraction...And if I decide to give professional courtesy to law enforcement, it is my DISCRETION. When I worked in the traffic division, I gave 50% or more of the people I stopped breaks…Why not law enforcement, their families, Dispatchers, Firemen, etc…. The chances that my life could rest in the hands of law enforcement, Fire Rescue, Medical personnel, and dispatchers is much higher than a regular civilian…And the issuance of a citation or the charge of DUI will affect this group more than anyone else…

Let me ask you….Have you ever drove over the posted limit…Have you ever failed to come to a complete stop at a stop sign or making a right on red…Have you ever failed to use your turn signal when changing lanes…If you dare say no to any of these, you are basically a bold faced liar….

In closing; I have found that a fairly high percentage of the LEOs coming out of the academy in the last several years are insubordinate, unprofessional, and have no clue what brotherhood/Sisterhood means….The attitude of “What is in it for me!” has run rampant in the ranks…(I must convey that there are many good LEOs coming out of the academy, but there is a much higher percentage of problem cadets graduating than I have ever seen before!!!)

Even after 27+ years I still have the attitude of “Do the Right Thing!” I see that you have no idea what “The Right Thing” is and probably never will…And before you say one word, I am the type of LEO that refuses a free cup of coffee, or half off, so don’t even go down that road…I am also the type of LEO who WOULD and HAS risked everything for my fellow LEO and fellow human (Actually I should include various animals also… )…

07-17-2007, 04:10 AM
Do the right thing? What is that. Explain in your own words what the right thing is? I probably would not know it if it parked in front of me. This is to my credit, because if your meaning of the right thing includes over looking the painfully obvious violation of policy then I guess I don't have a clue. As for my post I stand behind it. Fire Fighters/ Paramedics included should not receive any such discretion. I also love the term, Fire request to be advised when it is safe to enter. Discretion, I don't think so. If you think for one second I would put my life in the hands of any of my alleged brother or sisters, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Dispatchers, Etc you are sadly mistaken.

I would like to address the overwhelming amount of experience your claiming. Why are you not retired? Lack of financial planning, child support payments excessive? Alimony? That house/ cabin in Georgia, Tennessee not rented as you anticipated? Is'nt it time for you to retire> Or are you desparately trying to hold on to your youth of the past? Mortality suddenly knocking on your doorstep, or pounding at the back door. Or maybe even the health issues you now experience prohibit you from retiring, due to the lack of financial planning on your part. Which brings me to another financial venture exploited by the veterans. The PBA detail pay/ FRS scam. How's that working out for you? Well as I see it there Mister Veteran, you are on your last leg. Your mortality has caught up with you and it is about that time. Retire and enjoy your time left, or the alternative, an agency receives a call about a unusual smell from your home.

07-17-2007, 09:29 AM

I pity you if that was a completely serious post.

Unfortunately we all know that there are cops who think like this because we've worked with them. It's called zero perspective and an extremely bloated case of self righteous arrogance.

I can only hope that my family members and friends are stopped by you so they can benefit from the brilliance of your traffic enforcement. Please teach them a lesson. Your triumphant march to IA and my inevitable hand slap will be on the forefront of my prayers indefinitely or until fulfilled.

I particularly liked this nugget of wisdom:

If you think for one second I would put my life in the hands of any of my alleged brother or sisters, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Dispatchers, Etc you are sadly mistaken.

...and all this time I thought I lived so close to placing my life in the hands of those very persons. Clearly you benefit from a greater doctrine of training that enables you to avoid all instances of ambush, drunk drivers, signal twenties, etc. It is apparent that you will never need that silly dispatcher to orchestrate your rescue or another deputy to pull you from a burning car and rescue to bring you back to life. The infallibility of your plan is shockingly refreshing. I can't wait to write my first soccer mom who rolls through a stop sign!

Please respond with no less than five paragraphs of pure enlightenment so we can all continue basking in the presence of moral greatness.

You are a joke but I still wouldn't write your friends or family.

A24L

07-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Do the right thing? What is that. Explain in your own words what the right thing is? I probably would not know it if it parked in front of me. This is to my credit, because if your meaning of the right thing includes over looking the painfully obvious violation of policy then I guess I don't have a clue. As for my post I stand behind it. Fire Fighters/ Paramedics included should not receive any such discretion. I also love the term, Fire request to be advised when it is safe to enter. Discretion, I don't think so. If you think for one second I would put my life in the hands of any of my alleged brother or sisters, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Dispatchers, Etc you are sadly mistaken.

I would like to address the overwhelming amount of experience your claiming. Why are you not retired? Lack of financial planning, child support payments excessive? Alimony? That house/ cabin in Georgia, Tennessee not rented as you anticipated? Is'nt it time for you to retire> Or are you desparately trying to hold on to your youth of the past? Mortality suddenly knocking on your doorstep, or pounding at the back door. Or maybe even the health issues you now experience prohibit you from retiring, due to the lack of financial planning on your part. Which brings me to another financial venture exploited by the veterans. The PBA detail pay/ FRS scam. How's that working out for you? Well as I see it there Mister Veteran, you are on your last leg. Your mortality has caught up with you and it is about that time. Retire and enjoy your time left, or the alternative, an agency receives a call about a unusual smell from your home.

"Do the right thing? What is that. Explain in your own words what the right thing is? I probably would not know it if it parked in front of me."

You answered that question w/o my assistance.

"This is to my credit, because if your meaning of the right thing includes over looking the painfully obvious violation of policy then I guess I don't have a clue."

See the word “discretion” along with where I indicated my experience to include IA in my last. I do know what policy is and I do know how Policy does not supercede State and federal law…

"If you think for one second I would put my life in the hands of any of my alleged brother or sisters, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Dispatchers, Etc you are sadly mistaken."

Then again I bet they assist you even if you dont ask for it!

And for your remaining paragraph. Financially I am doing just fine, dont care to own a house in the carolinas (But Could!), just had a complete physical including some intrusive tests and I exercise, still pretty young (Started at a very young age!), still with my very loving wife and children, and last but not least; I still work harder and better than the majority of everyone around me.

And in closing; If LEO's like me werent still around doing the right thing and utilizing our training and experiance to train new LEO's correctly (If you are actually a LEO, which I am starting to doubt!), many more would have no clue such as you....

PS: As for the FRS taken out of the Detail Pay!!!! It should of happened long ago!!!! At this occurred due to a majority vote!

07-17-2007, 04:14 PM
[quote="Road Deputy":13dnzy5k]Troopers, Deputies, and Officers, this is a definate sign that a trend has long passed. Courtesy to uniformed personnel be extended to families? A senseless practice and should not continue. Your families do not endure the same stresses that manifest to Law Enforcement personnel on a daily basis. Your family to include wife, children, siblings do not deserve, and will not receive this discretion, at least not from me. If you want to be helpful, teach your wife, children, siblings, whoever you consider your family about the rules of the road. Refresh their memories about traffic signs and signal and the meaning of such. God be with your family if I happen to see one of the cutesy wife, sister, brother badges they so proudly display.

I pity you if that was a completely serious post.

Unfortunately we all know that there are cops who think like this because we've worked with them. It's called zero perspective and an extremely bloated case of self righteous arrogance.

I can only hope that my family members and friends are stopped by you so they can benefit from the brilliance of your traffic enforcement. Please teach them a lesson. Your triumphant march to IA and my inevitable hand slap will be on the forefront of my prayers indefinitely or until fulfilled.

I particularly liked this nugget of wisdom:

If you think for one second I would put my life in the hands of any of my alleged brother or sisters, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Dispatchers, Etc you are sadly mistaken.

...and all this time I thought I lived so close to placing my life in the hands of those very persons. Clearly you benefit from a greater doctrine of training that enables you to avoid all instances of ambush, drunk drivers, signal twenties, etc. It is apparent that you will never need that silly dispatcher to orchestrate your rescue or another deputy to pull you from a burning car and rescue to bring you back to life. The infallibility of your plan is shockingly refreshing. I can't wait to write my first soccer mom who rolls through a stop sign!

Please respond with no less than five paragraphs of pure enlightenment so we can all continue basking in the presence of moral greatness.

You are a joke but I still wouldn't write your friends or family.

A24L[/quote:13dnzy5k]You'll have to waite for a response until Friday. Mr. Potato Head here has no seniority and has Alpha Shift with Wednesday Thursday off. :devil: my buddy knows who this is and said just give him enough rope and he will hang himself so just let him rant on. by the way, Road deputy, it must be very uncomforting when you are around other Deputies wondering, "which one knows its me, which one knows its me", because they are there, trust me. Be careful of those around you, they are really laughing on the inside, though you think they are friends. :evil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

07-17-2007, 11:04 PM
It's called freedom of speech and as for so called co-workers, faith is what I don't have in them. Please give me all the rope I need. The only thing it will be useful for is my boat. Your buddy? You mean your co-defendant. How's looking in the mirror working out for you these days? The reflection hard to bare, that's called a lack of integrity, honor, moral character. Just like your fellow PBA brothers. Green should be your name, but I do prefer yellow on you. If you were paying attention, I don't make friends here. The reason is a lack of trust. Someone wrote what happened to the thin blue line, well i'll tell you, it disappeared when ignorant posts, dirty dealing, nepotism, favoritism, and best BSO buddies get together and screw everyone else. "Which deputy knows it's me?" Who gives a F..k. Hope to see you or your family soon, make sure you dial those numbers, I.A. is standing by. XOXOXO

07-18-2007, 09:34 AM
It's called freedom of speech and as for so called co-workers, faith is what I don't have in them. Please give me all the rope I need. The only thing it will be useful for is my boat. Your buddy? You mean your co-defendant. How's looking in the mirror working out for you these days? The reflection hard to bare, that's called a lack of integrity, honor, moral character. Just like your fellow PBA brothers. Green should be your name, but I do prefer yellow on you. If you were paying attention, I don't make friends here. The reason is a lack of trust. Someone wrote what happened to the thin blue line, well i'll tell you, it disappeared when ignorant posts, dirty dealing, nepotism, favoritism, and best BSO buddies get together and screw everyone else. "Which deputy knows it's me?" Who gives a F..k. Hope to see you or your family soon, make sure you dial those numbers, I.A. is standing by. XOXOXO

YES, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE AN IDIOT. PATRIOT, GREEN TURTLE AND HEY TURTLE ARE ALL RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE ONE ANGRY SNAKE IN THE GRASS. MAKE SURE YOUR WEAPON IS NOT LOADED, 'CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH. ANGRY LITTLE NAZI, GO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR MOMMA'S ARMS. SIG. 20

07-18-2007, 08:37 PM

Ha, Road Deputy (A.K.A. LL Grunt) it’s been some time between your ranting over being a FNG. I began to think that you were not going to return after your mandatory visit with Judy. You may need to schedule another appointment before you have a brake down over having that zip code CCN. Just think of it as a Fantasy Five number to play and just maybe you could make up the money you think you are losing in detail pay.

01-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Lawrence is no different than Drainer. Wannabe cops who play upon their power.

01-06-2008, 07:20 PM
I can wait to pull over a trooper or his/her family. I will hammer them for everything I can until my pen runs out of ink then ask for 94 to bring me a new pen if I find more violations. Not that I like to write cops but my brother (ACTIVE NYPD) was told by a trooper that "NY BADGE DON'T WORK DOWN HERE, BOY" and proceeded to give him a speeding ticket near Tampa not too long ago.

My time will come!!!!!

01-08-2008, 01:57 PM
If you do write a troper a ticket, you would be the same as the troopers mentioned in this thread.

01-08-2008, 08:19 PM
I don't know what you all expect from FHP. They have been like that for a long long time. They are upset because they don't make the same money everyone else does. If I was still working down there I would be writing every trooper I saw doing more that 2 MPH over the posted speed just for good measure. I would call for a 10-94 so that I could also do road sides and check for equipment violatons just to be a real big ASSHOLE like they are being. That's what I would do.

01-09-2008, 02:31 AM
hey road deputy, you must be a rookie to speak the way you are speaking. If you are not willing to put your life on the line for a fellow deputy then that means that you won't even do it to save the life of a child. Give up the star and get a job at Home Depot Looooser.

01-09-2008, 06:08 AM

I would like to address the overwhelming amount of experience your claiming. Why are you not retired? Lack of financial planning, child support payments excessive? Alimony? That house/ cabin in Georgia, Tennessee not rented as you anticipated? Is'nt it time for you to retire> Or are you desparately trying to hold on to your youth of the past? Mortality suddenly knocking on your doorstep, or pounding at the back door. Or maybe even the health issues you now experience prohibit you from retiring, due to the lack of financial planning on your part. Which brings me to another financial venture exploited by the veterans. The PBA detail pay/ FRS scam. How's that working out for you? Well as I see it there Mister Veteran, you are on your last leg. Your mortality has caught up with you and it is about that time. Retire and enjoy your time left, or the alternative, an agency receives a call about a unusual smell from your home.Wow, you are a real son of a *****! I would like to see the real coward that hides behind this anonymous post. I bet your balls would shrink!

01-09-2008, 01:09 PM
I don't know what you all expect from FHP. They have been like that for a long long time. They are upset because they don't make the same money everyone else does. If I was still working down there I would be writing every trooper I saw doing more that 2 MPH over the posted speed just for good measure. I would call for a 10-94 so that I could also do road sides and check for equipment violatons just to be a real big *** VIRUS ALERT *** like they are being. That's what I would do.

Not all troopers are like the ones that have been mentioned on this forum.

01-09-2008, 03:03 PM
don't speed and the trooper won't pull you over...or dont have that arrogant attitude when you get pulled over...You are held to a higher standard then the public....oh i forgot to mention dont forget to pay your ticket....

01-09-2008, 03:17 PM
don't speed and the trooper won't pull you over...or dont have that arrogant attitude when you get pulled over...You are held to a higher standard then the public....oh i forgot to mention dont forget to pay your ticket....

Can I take a dump in that trooper's mouth?

01-09-2008, 03:39 PM
if thats what you're into go ahead but make sure you pay the ticket...otherwise the next time you get pulled over for speeding going to your Great vacation destination,,,,that cabin in tennessee,,,, you might be arrested and then your gonna take a dump on yourself,,,,winner.....Enjoy the meth ridden blue ridge mountains.....send me a postcard

01-09-2008, 05:56 PM

rat

01-09-2008, 10:40 PM
[quote="Retired SO deputy":1t7i51yw]I don't know what you all expect from FHP. They have been like that for a long long time. They are upset because they don't make the same money everyone else does. If I was still working down there I would be writing every trooper I saw doing more that 2 MPH over the posted speed just for good measure. I would call for a 10-94 so that I could also do road sides and check for equipment violatons just to be a real big *** VIRUS ALERT *** like they are being. That's what I would do.

Not all troopers are like the ones that have been mentioned on this forum.[/quote:1t7i51yw]

maybe not all troopers, BUT Trooper Robinson from Broward FHP is just like this jackoff. Robinson recently wrote a cops wife and had the nerve to give a similar speech to her as she was signing the ticket.....are they one and the same????

01-10-2008, 02:29 AM
I have tried to remain on the sidelines with the discussion on Troopers Lawrence and Drainer. Following several weeks of self serving elitest posts, I felt the need to offer my thoughts....

First and foremost, each and every one of us is held to a higher standard. We should not be speeding, driving with improper equipment, or running tolls without a Sunpass. Because these are relatively minor civil infractions, one can request court, receive drivers education with no points and a withhold of adjudication, or simply pay the ticket....

My suggestion is to suck it up and deal with it. I am tired of reading posts indicating that FHP Troopers will be denied a 94 when in need. I wish these individuals would step up to the plate and identify themselves...